Author has written 3 stories for High School DxD/ハイスクールD×D, Fate/stay night, and Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka.
Just another Writer on this site nothing to see here folks
Favorite Anime/Manga in no particular order
Fate/ Nasuverse franchise as a whole
One Punch Man
Death Note (Everything after L was trash though)
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Yuragi-Sou No Yuuna (I have a DxD fic you expect better of me?)
Tate no Yuusha (there are many Isekai Light novel this is one of the few I consider not TRASH also this has a manga if your wondering)
Saint Seiya (Dont know why just love the idea of Cloth and Cosmo)
Gundam 00 (First ever gundam I watched)
Anyway there more but these are the ones on the top of my head.
Most of the Isekai novels crap that been coming out as of late but not all of them (to many to name but mostly the more cliche ones.)
Highschool DxD (more disappointed in this one, mostly because I hate Issei as a character but it has a good premise and some genuinly lovable characters which is why my first fic about it)
Alnoah Zero (so much disappointment)
Nisekoi (FUCK YOU NAOSHI KOMI WHY DID HE HAVE TO FUCKING CHOOSE CHITOGE, FUCK YOU RAKU YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF CRAP)
Bleach Sadly (the ending was rushed FUCK YOU SHOUNEN JUMP, Though Kubo still is slightly to blame.)
Naruto (The entire ending with Kaguya, Madara basically everything after Obito hell after the Juubi was first introduced at the summit was complete shit. Naruto Vs Sasuke in the anime was acceptable though.)
Fairy Tail (To much NAKAMAAAA POWAH for me)
Gundam Seed and Destiny (Jesus Yamato is Jesus Yamato also Shinn Asuka is a bitch)
Correy in the House (it so good it bad)
A Story Idea I Have That I am to lazy to write because reasons. Despite it being somewhat planned out.
One Piece fic
Okay so general idea is that a mage get added to Luffy crew and he goes with them on all there wacky adventures.
The mage would join some when before Sanji but after Ussop. The mage would basically be an Self Insert but difference is that he from One Piece FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR future. Where an event call the cataclysm occurred and basically reset civilization. To explain why he doesn't know how the end happens there would be a Bs reason where the story of Luffy journey has not yet been translated fully yet and that some pages from the books and such are still missing.
The reason why I want this guy to not be a complete self insert is because I wanted to have my technical Si be actually useful and found this being the easiest way rather than write chapters on end about how a otherwise normal Si would have to bullshit his way through the power levels scales to constantly keep up with every threat that keeps coming up one after another. Though I plan for him to be mostly support. Pulling a miracle out of his ass every now and then to show how much he really contributes to things. Like say using a spell to save a certain ship life.
Some Personal Pet peeves about the cliches of Fanfics
1. To many Oc's are fucking Idiots- Now besides from the actual idiotic Oc's you know who they are. this pet peeves comes from the fact that Oc's with the ability to use powers from other world almost alway use ones from Naruto,Bleach,One Piece. Now these are not bad choices, I admit they have some powerful abilities but if I was in a bloody life or death situation with an absolute time limit one would think that I would want to copy only the strongest of powers or at least ones that give me immediate rewards and not require to much hard work to achieve because more than most likely an ORDINARY HUMAN wont gain Six Path Chakra so why risk it? Of course I realized the reason author do this is to keep some semblance of power balance in the series or to just live out there own power fantasies some times they just dont know any better magic systems.
2. Gary Stu- I dont fucking care how long your story is or how many people say it good it is NEVER and I mean NEVER okay to have a bloody Gary Stu. there very existence kill any and all tension in the story and realism in the character.
3.Why is your Oc's so fucking OP for no reason and I mean literally no reason- This one may sound hypocritical but hear me out here because this problem also stems to light novels to. Since I am admittedly very bad at explaining stuff I will instead use an example since this one is that important.
Imagine this little scenario in your head a NORMAL EVERYDAY say High schooler is reborn into Naruto and said High schooler is not born into any special clan or hold any particular special cheat ability by all mean he is a normal guy. Regardless he decide to become a Shinobi and start his training early on of course since he has knowledge of some of the Ninja technique he has an advantage there right? Well anyway timeskip a few years and he graduate the school and all as a genin but his power level his actually FUCKING HIGHS CHUNIN APPROACHING JONIN.
See anything wrong here? if not I reccomend you get your eyes check or maybe lay off these Gary Stu Fanfic/Light novel because there obviously something wrong with you here. Because here the problem in this scenario assuming he start training at say 2 he has at most 10 years of training with near to Zero experience on the field you people do realized that there are FULLY GROWN ADULT CHUNIN with DOZENS OF YEAR of actual EXPERIENCE ON THE FIELD and they never make it past Chunin right? Remember he an ordinary everyday guy with no special ability whats so ever. BUT BUT HE WAS AN ADULT you say? If anything that drives him down because he still has the brain of a fully moral member of society or was most likely a 1st class Otaku which makes it worse since now he does NOT get the chance to be reborn as some genius and is stuck with that pathetic thing he call a brain that probably never got him anywhere in life. Also just because you know how to do something does not mean you can actually fucking do it nor does watching it in front of he Tv screen make it any easier to learn because to you whole concept of FUCKING manipulating Chakra is as new to you as anybody else.
and done. man went on a whole tangent on the last one didnt I? well that over now also if your wondering, the scenario I just gave you really did happen in a fanfic I wont give a name but it did happen and also the guy really was born with no special cheat or anything.
4. X character is listed as X character but act nothing like X character does- So before I proceed let me ask you something are you people that un-creative or are you in such a large need for attention? I never get why people do this using a character for a fic but completely changing their personality to suit their need and I wonder why? If you hate the original person personality that much why not use someone else or better yet make a fucking Oc because that what your already doing now!!! In a lot of fics they even completely change a character powers,personality,appearance, and even fucking backstory yet still list said character as X person when there pretty much an Oc character already I mean there is nothing left of that remain of the original character traits. Why do you do this!?!?! Your character by all mean of the imagination is already a fucking Oc the only thing he has in common with the original is a name.
5. Gamer stories- Now before i go on let me just say that I don't think Gamer fics are the trash of all fiction that title would go to stories with gary stues as the main protagonist though Gamers fic are very close behind in 2nd place. No like all other stories (besides Gary stues) I think that it is certainly possible to make a good gamer fic it just that if you have a gamer fic in my mind your already starting off with negative points like a lot of negative points like minus 100 point out of a 100/100 scoring system. Anyway with hopefully any misunderstanding out the way onto the rant.
The GAMER IS A GIMMICK NO A FETISH! It add NOTHING TOWARD the story and it serves absolutely no purpose other than to gives Authors more OPTION in there story in case they write themselves in to corner! The problem here is that most author don't realize that the Gamer is at the end of the day nothing more than the world stupidest gimmick. So they make DOZENS of chapters exploring an unnecessary gimmick that add nothing toward the story or character. There is 0 reasons for it existence in any story EVEN LESS REASON THAN FUCKING SELF INSERTS!! Other than act as the World greatest DEUS EX MACHINA. Telling the character every last detail on what they have to do to fuck a waifu because their to dumb or stupid to do it them self. Give said character an ability whenever he needs it or worse help a character become the world BIGGEST GARY STU.
I once read a Gamer story where the Oc did absolutely FUCKING NOTHING BUT GRIND A DUNGEON NO WAIT I MEANT CLEAR MULTIPLE CHALLENGES THAT GIVES SAID CHARACTER A POWER UP BUFF AT THE END FOR 8 STRAIGHT CHAPTERS. DO YOU SEE HOW FUCKING STUPID THAT IS? IN 8 CHAPTER I COULD HAVE JUST WROTE A FUCKING NORMAL TRAINING ARC TO ACHIEVE THE SAME RESULT BUT BETTER BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHY? IT BECAUSE TRAINING ARC IS MUCH FUNNER TO READ/ WATCH THAN A GUY GRINDING DUNGEONS AND CHALLENGES AND BARELY PUSHES HIMSELF.
To put it simply the Gamer acts as a shortcut for things that don't need short cuts and because of this rather than read something fucking interest like AN ACTUAL TRAINING ARC. You get 8 Chapter of GRIND. Hope you bloody 12 years old enjoy.
Now some will defend the fact that people explore for LITERAL CHAPTER ON END ONE AFTER THE OTHER. The so called 'limits' of the gamer to find out what it can do. Here the thing there a reason why I said limits and not possibilities and that because the Gamer is so bullshit that rather than figure out what new way they can use it author have to find way that they can nerf it.
Let me ask you this When a character show off a new transformation what are you more excited about the ACTUAL TRANFORMATION or the vague limit on it? Answer the actual fucking transformation. There a reason why in most Shounen manga writers write about all the things that a character can do now thanks to there NEW ability rather than all the stuff cant. It more exciting to see character use there power in new exciting way you never though possible.
6. Authors now a days don't know the difference between a gary stue and an OP protag- Nuff said.
7. Crossovers between 2 series with to big of a Gap in Power levels.- Hey this is my nitpicks/complaints this is perfectly justified for being here.
Now reason why this is a nitpick is because I am a power level nerd. That is to say I am not one of those guys that says 'Oh well there different universes and different rule so you cant compare". No I do Some research into power levels and strengths of characters. So when I see something like say Fate stay night X RWBY. I cant help but cringe because more often than not people don't portray power levels correctly to the core. Now some are probably saying well it fanfic not Death Battle/ OBD/ Space Battle/ V.S. Battle Wiki/ Comic Vine/ AnimeVice or any other vs debate website (Though saying now OBD the best, stand for Outskirt Battledome by the way) they dont have to be 100% accurate and I agree but once again this a nitpick NOT AN ABSOLUTE COMPLAINT BUT A NITPICK. A little feeling of wrong a tiny complaint not something on the level that would stray me away from reading an entire fic because of wrong portrayal of power levels by the smallest degree. Thought I will bitch and wine if it by a LARGE degree like say Gilgamesh being weaker than Top 10 strongest beings in the world DxD (Yes People I read such a fic once.) Or Naruto being so fucking strong he can literally solo a BEAST let alone ALL of the Nasuverse (The MULTIVERSE Fate Zero and such take place in). But Hey most Naruto Fics are trash anyways so who cares at this point especially since I can't tell the difference between fanfic Naruto and Canon Sasuke.
Quick Disclaimer Now I don't consider myself to be the end of all be all of power levels since my research amount to looking up the various sites I just listed and see what the agreed power levels for a character is and then form my own opinion. But hey compare to your avg Joe that say things like "Oh there from different series so there no comparison" I definitely consider myself more knowledgeable at least.
A Dyslexic Writer (36)
A Mundane Otaku (1)
A New User (1)
Akallas von Aerok (23)
Cardinal Grief (8)
Luster Shady (4)
Ray O'Neill (8)
Sage of Eyes (21)
Shara Raizel (36)
Shirou Fujimura (0)
Storm Reaper VII (24)
Symbolic Joker (12)
The Distorted Shadow (12)
The Grim Blade (3)
Trick N. Zwei (11)
Yolea Irk's (22)
Yung Warrior (21)