Author has written 4 stories for Teen Titans, and Legend of Zelda.
My Story challenges
Note: If you decide to take one of my challenges, let me know via PM so I can read it...
Stargate Distant Future Fic Challenge
In the distant future, the stargate is public knowledge and used by ordinary people everyday, the many peoples of the milky way and pegasus galaxies are united, and all was well... Until now. The Goa'uld, who were thought gone for good, have returned from hiding, eager to reclaim their former dominions and seek revenge against the descendants of the ones who drove them into exile. A new war is starting...
1. Fic must be four to six hundred years after the Stargate was revealed to the public, which must be a signifigant amount of time after the series
2. Earth, it's various off-world colonies, the Free Jaffa Nation, Kelowna and the other nations on the planet Langara, and most (if not all) of the of the other-sufficiently advanced groups and nations that were on peaceful (or relatively peaceful) terms with "the Tau'ri" must be as much at peace as possible, with representatives in the U.N. and everything
3. The Goa'uld and the few Jaffa still loyal to them must have abandoned the galaxy for another one after their countless losses, only to return at the start of the fic
4. Earth technology must be equivelent of, at least, the Goa'uld from the series, and, at most, the Ancients before they ascended
5. The Goa'uld must have told the jaffa that still serve them that the Tau'ri are demons, and must be "cleansed", or some other such nonsense to explain requirement four and their past losses
6. The Free Jaffa Nation must have developed as a culture along with their own ship and weapon designs
7. The Stargate must be used for civilian use as well as military, but cannot be the only means of civilian intersteller travel (As in, there must be passenger ships with hyperdrives)
Possible ideas to explore (but aren't nessasary):
1. Descendants of various characters enteractions
2. A jaffa born into a Goa'uld's service following in Teal'c's footsteps
3. Daniel Jackson being alive as a ascended being (again)
4. The status of the Wraith in the Pegasus Galaxy
5. The identities of new Goa'uld system lords
6. Era after the disclosure of the Stargate known as something like After Stargate/A.S.G. (as in the twenty-fifth year afterwards being 25 A.S.G.
Oh, and here are the quotes that everybody seems to put here:
Note: Since I'm not looking at the official script as I type these, they may be incorrect. If I make a mistake, don't hold it against me.
Quotes from wise people:
"A hero is not based on one's emotions or moral beliefs. he is a hero for his actions."-Anonymous
"Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."-Anonymous
The funny quotes:
"Your people were instruction manuals?"-Zim, Invader Zim
Zim: "Your attempt to rescue your brother has failed, Gaz! Stupid, stinking humans!"
Strong Bad: "The Cheat! Meet me in the Strong Badcave!"
"(Voiceover) Corn chips are no place for a mighty warrior!" -Strong Bad, Teen Girl Squad issue #10, homestarrunner.com
"What in Pete Sampras is going on here!" -Homestar, Cool Tapes, homestarrunner.com
Crumplezone: "(While in an official race) I don't get it. Are we supposed to win, or mess stuff up?"
"Trying is the first step on the road to failure." -John Spryer (a guy at the Tulsa Fencing Club)
Aramaki: "I'll make you work like dogs for this one!"
"The Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese." -Unknown
"I have not lost my mind; it's backed up on a disk somewhere." -Unknown
"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." -Unknown
"Don't knock on Death's door; ring the bell and run- he hates that." -Unknown
"That which does not kill me had better run pretty dang fast" -Unknown
"Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?" -Unknown
"There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives." -Unknown (side note: I blew up a hot dog with a firecracker once...)
"Just a little tip for you, before you shoot me. If you're going to back someone up into a corner... don't do it against an elavator." - The Doctor - Dr. Who
"There is nothing but fear reflected in your sword. When you dodge, you're afraid of getting killed. When you attack, you're afraid of killing someone. Even when you try to protect someone, you're afraid of letting them die. Yes, your sword speaks to me only of absurd fear. What's necessary in a fight isn't fear. Nothing can be born of that. When you dodge, "I won't let them cut me." If you protect someone, "I won't let them die." If you attack, "I will kill them." Well, can't you see the resolve to kill you in my sword?" -Kisuke Urahara, Bleach
(After the villians typical monologue about everyone wanting power) "I'm not through fighting, and I do not run from the power I hold within. I, too seek strength, that's what has driven me all this way. And, yet, I never truely understood just what power is, or what it means to be strong. Your words did help me to understand one thing: the power I seek is nothing like what you describe. The power humans possess, that is the source and destination for all of life. The power you're after is the opposite of this, it can only destroy that which is good. To seek it invites your own demise. That is why I fight! I fight to rid the world of such diabolical power! I'll show you what true strength is! It is the courage to stand up in the face of evil and emerge victorious!" -Ryu, Street Fighter IV: The Ties That Bind animated movie
Quotes I don't know how to classify:
Stuff I like:
If you have ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever forgotten what you are going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile
If you've ever thought about something when you were talking about something else, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever wished you could go into an anime, copy and paste this into your profile.
I like cheese. If two gooses are geese, then why aren't two moose meese, or when two foots are feet, why aren't two footballs feetball? Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, paste this onto your account! (I used to go onto the Chatango windows on some anime websites and say "Random phrase time!" and then say something like "Ninja pants!" or "The Oompa Loompas are coming for you!")
If there are times that you just want to annoy someone for the heck of it copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is better than being cool then put this on your profile.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't ignore it because the Bible says that If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my father and the glory of Heaven. I believe--actually, I KNOW--and I am not ashamed because of it!
Things I NEVER want to get in a review 1: Inappropriate language, even if it is starred out. 2: Inappropriate comments 3: People telling me to get a life. 4: People telling me what i should and shouldn't write, unless i ask for an idea. 5: People telling me that no one cares about one or more of my fics.
If anyone does any of these things on the mildest level, you will get a warning (with the exception of #3. Just be polite in telling me to get a life). If it happens again, I promise I will block you from being able to place reviews, as well as reporting for abuse if necessary. Do it on the extreme level, and you are immediately blocked, though i will reply to your review telling you so. You have all been warned.
|Focus:||Cartoons Teen Titans|