Author has written 3 stories for Sailor Moon, and Inuyasha.
Age: go suck toes cause u ain’t knowin
Fav anime: Inuyasha (duh), Card Captors, Naruto, Sailor Moon, Mega Man, TMNT, Gundam Seed/Destiny, and sooooo many others.
Fav manga: Inuyasha, Card Captors, Ranma and others that is to much 4 me to tell rite now
Fav Books: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse,Breaking Dawn and hopefuly Midnight Sun that might be coming out
About me: im a strong BLACK girl who LOVES her anime and dramas and I have friends who think that is weird. (don’t ask). Im a Big inuyasha fan I mean im OBESSED with it. Like no one knows how bad I have it except 1 person and that is one of my best friends.
Im a Big inu/kag fan and no one tell me otherwise. They should be together hands down I think and so do a lot of people. For all of those people that r inu/kik fans a………… im not gonna say, cause ALL of my stories are inu/kag so if u r not that kind of a fan then don’t read my stories.
5 Reasons that Inuyasha should be wit Kagome
1- they look so cute together
2-they get along much better
3- they r in the show more than kikyou is
4- she saved his lyfe more than one time( that’s more than I can say for kikyou.)
5-she LOVES him the way he is that is more than enough
There r soooo much more but that would be a really long list. I figure let my stories tell u why they belong together.
5 Reasons why Inuyasha should not be wit kikyou
1-she is DEAD for god sake the woman isn’t living so give it up
2-she doesn’t LOVE inuyasha for who he is. That is more than enough to why they shouldn’t be together.
3- she pulled a danm knife out on inuyasha. I mean who does that.
4- she tried to even kill him……y’all knon how that goes
5-I know that she has a thing for Naraku. So she can go wit him for all I care
Pairings that I hate:
And any that invole Inu wit anyone besides Kag.
The Idiot's Guide to Flaming
Here it is ladies and gentlemen. I am going to personally hand out some tips on how to properly flame.
Now I will admit that I've only ever been flamed once, but let me tell you that it was a sore disappointment. I was waiting for my first flame and then when it came, it was a complete flop. I've seen an awful lot of poorly executed flames here and there and I think it's about time that people start spreading the word on proper flaming before one of these idiots hurts themselves. So here are the basic rules:
1) Please have a point. I can't stress this enough people. If you think something sucks, there has to be a reason. If you have no point then there's no point in reading your review.
2) Post some literary venture of your own before you attempt a flame. Think of it as your resume. We need to see some credentials damn it! You can't just walk in off the street! How do we know if you're qualified to be making this judgment? We can't let people go around writing these things all willy-nilly. (If nothing else, it's bad form not give us something we can flame you back for.)
3) Check your spelling and grammar. There's nothing worse then making a bunch of grammatical errors right in the middle of telling someone else what's wrong with their writing. You lose all credibility. Yeah... You hear that?... They're laughing at you!
4) Do it with style. You've heard the saying, I'm sure. 'If a thing is worth doing it's worth doing well.' If you're actually going to take the time to cut someone down, the least you could do is get their attention. A simple 'duh... it sucks George' is not gonna cut it. Seriously. If you intend to be mean, then at least try to come off like the villain, and not like one of his nameless henchmen. (think scathing)
5) Read summary warnings. Trust me. You don't want to go ripping on people for content that you were clearly warned about. That honestly only makes you look like an idiot. Wait, what's that?... Oh, they're laughing at you again!
6) Throw in some amusing word play. When you step into the arena baby, you want to show off your skills. A truly good flame entertains the crowd. That way people don't just plain hate you outright. You want them to almost look forward to more of your acerbic wit.
There they are. Please feel free to rip them off and post them where ever the hell you like. Don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything that you think should be added to the list as well. I may think of some more later myself. Invariably you think of more of them when you happen to see a poorly executed flame. It's a real problem and we need to get people educated on the issue.
I'd like to finish with a moment of silence for all the poor, lame little flames out there who never really had a chance...
-courtesy of Yaoifreak01 and ShadowOfTheNight101
I Love The Chase has been updated. CHAPTER 10!! IM FINALLY AT 100 REVIEWS THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!
Stories that I am currently working on:
I Love the Chase:
Inuyasha is cocky and rude. Being a rich and a sexy half vampire/demon has its advantages with the ladies. But what happends when Inuyasha wants Kagome but she doesnt want him? Just like cat and mouse, Inuyasha loves the chase. KagomexInuyasha.
Status:In Complete (I know that it has been a very looooonnnggg time since I updated but I have been very busy and I lost my notebook again!! I have been trying to continue but its just not the same. But i will regain my motivation once again)
The Wrong Marriage:
It’s the future of Crystal Tokyo and princess Chibiusa finds out she’s engaged to be married to none other than Rubeus’s son! But what about her love for Helios? What can she do? ChibiusaxSaburo and ChibiusaxHelios
Status:In Complete (Story is put on hold for awhile)
Love is Never Distant:
Rin and Sesshomaru made love for the first time and after he leaves because of personal reasons. But Rin felt it was because of her. A month later she realizes she pregnant with his chlid. Not to mention shes going through her own set of problems.
NEW STORIES TO COME
Sent from Heaven:
Sango has lived a horrible life after her entire family died. She tries to make it better but it seems to just get worst as the days go on...that is until a certain Angel flew into her life. How will the two react to each other. SangoxMiroku.
After a bachelor party Rin comes to find that her fiance, Sesshomaru has cheated on her with his ex girlfriend. How will things fair with these two lovers? RinxSesshomaru
Ok i started to write my fanfics again after being lazy for so long! Anyways that as i write that my inspiration comes from my best friend and from you readers. I love reviews. It fuels my writiing abilities...lol if that makes any since. Anyways i like constructive criticism and and alot of encouragement. I like to know how i can improve on my writting skills, and reviews are the way to GO!!
So that’s all 4 now. ENJOY!
WHAT A KISS MEANS
Kiss on the stomach = "I'm ready"
What the gesture means...
If you LIKE, LOVE, OR MISS someone right now