Author has written 17 stories for Tales of Symphonia, Kingdom Hearts, D N Angel, Pokémon, Final Fantasy VII, Dragon Ball Z, Fullmetal Alchemist, and NiGHTS.
What I actually allow you to know: -
Location: A blissful void inbetween reality and any other world you'd care to mention...
Name: Mez is close enough
Friends (internet names, 'cause I protect friends from stalkers): Ianto-Jones-Coffee-Wizard, Mystik_swnymor,
Fave Games: Tales of Symphonia (no duh!), Baten Kaitos, Final Fantasy III, Final Fantasy IV (it rules! Who cares if it's 2-D?), Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy X (can anyone spot a pattern?), any 3-D Legend of Zelda (I want Twilight Princess!), Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts 2, Super Smash Bros Melee and Brawl,
Fave TV shows: Um, between homework, fanfics and games, do I need TV? (YES! BUT THEY'RE ALL RERUNS!) But I've got all the DVDs of D.N.Angel (w00t!), and Loveless (double w00t!) Also like Doctor Who, Torchwood and Waterloo Road (seriously, look it up - it's the best drama ever, and soooo realistic!) Also like things like Mock the Week and Have I Got News For You
Fave Manga: Loveless, Earthian, Love Mode, Eerie Queerie, D.N.Angel, Moon Phase, Vampire Doll, Fullmetal Alchemist, Only The Ring Finger Knows, Afterschool Nightmare (most, if not all of these are extremely 'squee-able', so don't read in a quiet, enclosed space like a car, or you'll have to explain why you made everyone in the car deaf with a supersonic 'squee'!)
Fave Films: Pirates of the Carribean 1&2&3 (awesomeness defined), Final Fantasy: Advent Children, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke (wait, practically anything by Studio Ghibli!), Monty Python's The Holy Grail, Any Tim Burton movie, Interview with a Vampire (Yes, I know that covers practically every genre!).
My new obsession: finding famous people who wear Converse All Stars! (like David Tennant! Also, look at Yuffie on Kingdom Hearts or in Advent Children. Knee-high Converses!)
Pairings(both Yaoi and...straight): Dodgy subject really...but I never flame for ANY reason!
Daisuke/Satoshi (as I say, Daisuke- it's all in the name), Krad/Dark
Ed/Roy, Ed/Envy, Al/Winry
Tales of Symphonia
Kratos/Anna, Kratos/Yuan, Sheena/Lloyd (better than Colloyd, but either one's alright), Raine/Yuan (it works!), Mithos/Genis, Lloyd/Zelos
Axel/Roxas, Sora/Riku, Cloud/Leon,
Final Fantasy VII
Cloud/Sephiroth (there are some good examples of this, honest!), Tifa/Cloud, Vincent/Lucrecia (so sweet...and my friend would kill me if I said Vincent/Yuffie!)
Tidus/Yuna (you can't escape cannon...), Jecht/Auron, Auron/Tidus.
Tales of Symphonia Adaptions
Just after 4th seal, when Colette thought of using blind manual (i.e. writing on Lloyd's hand)
Lloyd: R...E...M...Oh, you're trying to say something! I get it! Remmie soft chews, the perfect way to aid indigestion!
Genis: Lloyd, don't you mean 'Rennie soft chews'?
Lloyd: Sush, do you want to be sued!
(Jana-Yggdrasil came up with most of this idea)
Random Moment - Nia's other child
Aria: Mum, if I had a brother, what would you have called him?
Nia: Uh...you do have a brother...
Aria: No, I don't mean half-brother, I mean a full brother.
Nia: ...I had a child before having you, and he would be your brother...
Aria: How come I've never heard of him? What's his name?
Aria: Hmm...David Jones...can we meet him?
Nia: (shouts) No! He is no son of mine!
Kratos: David became a seafarer, who fell in love with the Goddess of the sea, Calypso. She gave him a task, to ferry the souls of the dead who died at sea to the underworld. However, he failed to do this after the first ten years, and he...
Nia: ...now looks like an octopus has latched himself onto his face. Also, he can only set foot on land for one day every ten years - what Jones would let that happen! Why did he have to run away to sea?
Aria: (...-ing) How come all of my family have interesting pasts except me?
(This moment was brought to you by exams! I was just randomly thinking Davy Jones, and noticed that my OC family (apart from Kratos) had the same surname, so...yeah, Nia probably would shun a sea-loving son...)
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it.
You're just jealous that the voices in my head aren't talking to you!
Out of my mind, be back later.
Everyone I know is insane, including me! And me! And me!
I don't think of myself as having split personalities - rather, I have unused brain space that's up for rent.
Insanity is a gift - don't squander it.
There is a page 666 in the Bible!
Don't steal from your mothers purse (everyone knows Grandma has more money)
Never mitch a lesson (why mitch one when you can have the whole day to yourself?)
Remember that you are unique...just like everyone else.
Children have colds. Men have flu. Women get on with it.
Men are proof that women can take a joke.
I'm blond, what's your excuse? (Not me! I swear! No offense to blonds!)
Why should I tidy my room when the rest of the world's such a mess?
Don't drink and drive; smoke and fly.
I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on disk somewhere.
Save a cow. Eat a vegetarian. (no offense to vegetarians!)
All generalisations are false.
25 per cent of satististics are made up on the spot.
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?
I said I had all the answers. I didn't say they were right.
Alas, poor Bethan, for now she is no more, 'cause what she thought was H2O (water), was H2SO4 (sulphuric acid). (Don't say what's in the brackets, it's just to help you understand it.)
How many dodonagos could a dead dodonago eat, if a dead dodonado could eat dodonagos? (tongue-twister!)
"Men are like fine wine... They all start out as grapes, so it's womens' job to stomp on 'em and keep 'em in the dark until they mature into something you'd like to have dinner with."
God made man, and then he said, "I can do better than that," and made woman.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk and the rest of it telling us to sit and shut up.”
"I’m not clumsy…the floor just hates me."
"Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door..."
"You know it's going to be a bad day when you fall out of bed and miss the floor."
"I intend to live forever. So far, so good..."
"I'm going to live life, or die trying."
"Suicide is man's way of telling God, 'You can't fire me, I quit.'"
"There are three kinds of people in this world. Those who can count and those who can't."
There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who can't.
"Of course I'm talking to myself. Who else can I trust?"
"If we see smoke, we'll assume you're on fire and take appropriate action."
"Isn't it great how the word ' politics' is made up of ' poli' - meaning 'many' in Latin - and 'tics' - as in 'blood-sucking creatures' ?" "If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?" "If it wasn't for Physics and Law Enforcement, I'd be unstoppable." "I'm not the girl your mother warned you about. Her imagination was never this good." "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving definitely isn't for you."
"If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?"
"If it wasn't for Physics and Law Enforcement, I'd be unstoppable."
"I'm not the girl your mother warned you about. Her imagination was never this good."
"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving definitely isn't for you."
"If you are reading this right now, that means that step one of my plan to take over the world in now complete."
"Whoever said 'hard work won't kill anyone' is probably dead right now, what does that tell you?"
"They say that guns don't kill people, people kill people. Well... I think the gun helps. If you just stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people."The previous three are taken from Yakami's profile
On marriage: “constant companion and a friend in old age ... better than a dog anyhow." Charles Darwin
Thanks to: Rhiannon, Lisa, Teggie and Peter for donating some of the above quotes, and double thanks to Rhiannon, who pointed out that I hadn't mentioned her!
Everyone should be able to live freely, no matter who they are. - Genis, ToS
Everyone hurts when they are rejected. - Mithos, ToS
Fear doesn't listen to reason. - Some random abyss in my mind.
Courage is not the absence of fear but some
You have nothing to fear but fear
The heart is a secret garden who nobody knows. - Earthian, Volume 4
When your life flashes before your eyes, make sure you have a lot to watch. - Ross
...life would always hand the worst roles to the best people... - Mine! From Don't Die, chapter 3
I stayed and did nothing when I should have stood up. I killed when I should have forgiven. - Again, Don't Die, chapter 3
Silence is easy. No thought, no doubt, no blame, just silence. - Don't Die, chapter 1
People will unite with you against a common enemy. But as soon as you need them, they're gone. But I remain. (Translation: Friends are more fickle than foes) - From Possessed...read it!
So you say you're under a curse? So what? So's the whole damn world. - Princess Mononoke
Greatness inspires envy, envy induces spite, and spite spawns lies. - My friend, Lisa, gave me this one.
A dreamer is one who can only see by moonlight. His punishment is that he sees the dawn before the start of the world. - Another friend quote, from Tegeirian (whose name I can now spell!)
Ladies and gentlemen, hobbos and tramps,
bug-eyed mosquitos and bow-legged ants,
I'm about to tell you a story I've never heard before,
So pull up a chair and sit on the floor,
Admission is free, so pay at the door,
One fine day, in the middle of the night,
Two dead boys got up to fight,
Back-to-back, they faced each other,
Drew thier swords and shot each other,
A deaf policeman heard the noise and saved the lived of the two dead boys,
If you don't believe my lies are true,
Ask the blind man, he saw it too!
Ninety-five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are one of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list: Queen S of Randomness 016, Queen B of Randomness 016, AnimieKittyCaffe, The Gypsy Pirate Queen, That Bloody Demon, The Astrology Nerd, Shadow929, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Yavie Aelienel, Hyperactively Bored, Spymaster E, Shanny-Boo, Gem W, Brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, Bara-Minomoto, Em Quagmire, Buffy The Mary-Sue Slayer, Random Little Writer, Larxene II, Dragons Ark, freakyanimegal456, Hiei-Riku-RubedoFAN, Mez10000
Ninety-eight percent of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're part of the two percent who hasn't, copy this, and paste it in your profile.
If you know a video game/book/movie/anime/manga character or weapon that need(s) to exist, copy and paste this into your profile.
My best friend is insane, if you agree or if you have an insane friend copy this into your profile
If someone has ever told you that you need a life and you told them "I have a life. It's anime/ video games/ manga/ internet/ or fanfiction," copy and paste this into your profile.
If your teachers would believe you if you said you had to skip class to go to the library, (and let you go) while the rest of the class is doing worksheets, paste this to your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you believe that preps travel in packs then place this on your profile.
If you have ever pushed a door that said pull or vice versa, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you laugh secretly at some people or keep on comparing them with characters because they resemble some characters, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever gotten a B and was mad at yourself paste this on your profile. (All the time - it drives my friends crazy...)
If you've ever walked around out anywhere and started talking to yourself thus recieving strange looks from people paste this in your profile.
If you like/love copying and pasting stuff into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile (Let's get out the list...)
If you hate those obnoxious preppy people PLEASE copy this in your profile.
If you are so obsessed with something that everyong is scared of you because of its results, copy and paste this into you're profile
If you think that being unique is better than being cool then put this on your profile.
If you have ever slapped your self on the head and/or banged your head on a table then put this on your profile.
If you approve of gay-marrigaes put this on your profile and add your name to the list. Gaara's-pandachan101, The Quiet Listener, Dark Angel Of The Fallen Child-of-light-and-Dark(Kyo and Yuki for ever!), Mez10000
If you think that if girls should rule the world and it would be a better place then copy this onto your profile
92 percent of american teens would die if Abecrombe and Fitch told them it wasn't cool to breath. If your one of the 8 percent that would be laughing your asses off as you watch the others copy this to your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you know our society is moving in the wrong direction, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
How to know if you’re obsessed with Kingdom Hearts
You write a ton of fanfics
Whenever you see/hear the name of your favorite character you squeal
You point out typos and mistakes in the guides. Ex: In the KHII guide Cid has two descriptions while Leon doesn’t have one at all. Pages 147 and 159
You compare what characters look like from the first game to what they look like in the second game and point out tiny details. Ex: Leon’s armbands are in a different spot on his arms.
You want to check to see if number four is true
You think about what other people are doing when they’re not on screen
You wonder if some characters are available in the dating market
You yell at the TV when someone does something stupid
You did research on the game
You’ve downloaded/purchased the sound tracks
Whenever someone gets something wrong when talking about the games you go into a rant about why it’s wrong
You can quote the game
You’ve licked the game cases
You played a Final Fantasy game just because one of the characters was in KH or KHII and you thought they were cool.
You’re going through this as a checklist
The game made you cry
You know all the Organization XIII members in order
You know all the Organization XIII members’ nicknames
You’ve cosplayed as the a character or plan to in the future
You’ve played a game called Kingdom Hearts ABCs, where you have to think of a KH or KHII character whose name starts with an A then a B ect…
You make lists like these
You check lists like these
You spend multiple hours on this or other sites like it, reading fanfics
You spend a lot of time on fanart sites, such as Deviantart or sheezyart
A character’s old wardrobe ticked you off
You wonder where Riku and the King got their new clothes in the Door to Darkness
You come up with crappy puns/pick-up lines based on the game
You start quoting a scene from the game and don’t realize you’re doing it.
You see a tornado and think of the reaction command “Ride the wind”
You spend time wondering why Aerith is in the game when she died in FFVII
You use your guide to write fanfics, not wanting to mess up details
The fact that Sora’s the only one who supposed to be able to wield the Keyblade and about three other people can makes you mad
You’ve seen something written in the game and wrote it down, thinking it sounds cool
You want a Heartless for a pet
You thought it was kinda weird that in the second game the keyholes weren’t really keyholes
You apologize to a character you have to fight before you do if you like them
You think Kairi is just in the way of Riku and Sora’s love
You wonder how an immature teenage boy wielding a giant key managed to save the universe twice
You’ve counted how many times Sora’s picture is in the guide
You’ve made a list of every single person that appeared in the games and you were proud of it.
1-12: kinda obsessed
30-35: Really obsessed
36: One of us (Mez fits in this catagory...)
You know you're obssesed with Anime when...
1. You own a shiny metal object of doom.
2. You and your friends have anime nicknames.
3. You know your favorite character’s birthday; favorite color food and animal, blood type, and you cant even remember your sibling’s birthday.
4. You are in multiple anime fan clubs (or own some!).
5. You almost die if you miss an episode of your favorite anime, or cant buy the newest manga.
6. Your friend shows you their manga collection and you drool all over their carpet.
7. You have dressed up as your favorite character on Halloween, or just for fun!
8. You have a picture of your favorite character in your wallet or purse.
9. You prefer guys with long silver hair and swords.
10. You write a story about your favorite character for English class. (All the time...)
11. You have pictures of anime all over you walls.
12. You have a dream in Japanese and you don’t even understand it.
13. You want to learn Japanese for no apparent reason, even though you have never been to Japan and probably never will.
14. Your knowledge of Japanese only extends to "hello" and "I will kill you". (mine's slightly better, actually...)
15. You begin to learn Japanese through watching subs. (That's why my Japanese is slightly better...)
16. You use Japanese when in a conversation with any random person, and don’t realize you did until you see them looking at you funny. (saying 'Konnichiwa Sensei' has to be my highlight!)
17.You can't speak Japanese, can't understand Japanese yet you can sing along to the theme song of every anime movie you own.
18. You accidentally call a very unintelligent person Kuwabara by mistake.
19. You where a pink jewel around your neck and call it the shikon jewel.
20. You waist countless amounts of hair gel trying to that "goku" look.
21. (If you speak English) when English becomes your second language.
22. You name (or plan to name) your children after anime characters.
23. You buy shuriken or kunai.
24. You speak in subtitles.
25. You prefer anime over real life.
26. You begin to think that blue or pink is a natural hair color.
27. You continually buy and eat ramen, even if you don’t like it that much.
28. You suddenly decide to study a random martial art.
29. You cosplay daily.
30. When you get a crush on an anime character.
On an elevator
1. Turn to a random person and whisper, " Where are they taking us?”
2. Look menacingly at another passenger, and say "NO!"
3. Play Rock, Paper, Scissors with yourself, & be ecstatic when you win and despondent when you lose.
4. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
5. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.
6. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
7. Meow occasionally.
8. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space."
9. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
10. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
1. Ask what the order taker is wearing.
2. Do not name the toppings you want. Rather, spell them out.
3. If they repeat the order to make sure they have it right, say "OK. That'll be 10.99; please pull up to the first window."
4. Ask if you can rent a pizza.
5. Ask if you get to keep the pizza box. When they say yes, heave a sigh of relief.
6. Tell the order taker to tell the manager to tell his supervisor he's fired.
7. Mumble, "There's a bomb under your seat." When asked to repeat that, say, "I said 'sauce smothered with meat'."
8. When the order is repeated, change it slightly. When it is repeated again, change it again. On the third time, say, "You just don't get it, do you?"
9. Try not to say the word pizza. If they say it, say "please don’t mention that ahem word."
10. Have a movie with a good car chase scene playing loudly in the background. Yell "OW!" when a bullet is fired.
In a movie theatre
1. Talk loudly to a friend. Whenever someone else makes the slightest noise, tell him or her they are inconsiderate little bastards for disrupting your viewing pleasure.
2. Bring a portable T.V. Watch the ball game. Cheer loudly.
3. Sing with the background music.
4. Whenever someone opens a door yell "Don't go in there, he's got a gun!"
5. If it's a Disney film, go up to the projector room and replace the film with an adult film.
6. Get a realistic looking and sounding cap gun. Go to the front of the theatre and exclaim, "The movie is depressing me." Shoot yourself in the head and fall dead. After about a minute get up and go back to you seat. Remain silent the rest of the movie.
7. Wear a trench coat and sunglasses. Whenever someone enters or exits the theatre ask to see their identification.
8. Find the light switch. Turn the lights on.
9. Point a laser pointer at the screen. Give the audience a laser light show.
10. Laugh very loudly at all the corny jokes.
1. Hide in a clothes rack and when some one passes say "pick me! pick me!"
2. When there are people behind you, walk really slowly, especially in thin aisles.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a code 3 in housewares," and see what happens.
4. Challenge random people to duel you with gift wrap tubes.
5. Put random items into other peoples baskets while they are not looking.
6. Walk up to a random person a say "Hey, Bob! How's it been? I haven't seen you since we were in 3rd grade together!".
7. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you are taking it for a test drive.
8. Follow people through the aisles, staying about 5 feet behind them. Do this until they leave the store.
9. As the cashier runs your purchase over the scanner say "BEEP" in a loud voice. Repeat this for every item, and for other customers items. If the cashier protests, kill them.
10. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, drop to your knees and scream, "No, no, it's those voices again."
1. Leave permanent markers by the dry-erase board. (Way overdone...yet still so funny!)
2. Hold up a piece of paper that says in large letters "CHECK YOUR FLY".
3. Claim to be the teaching assistant. If the real one objects, jump up and scream "IMPOSTER!"
4. Tell teachers the kid not there died.
5. Speak gibberish.
6. While on the computers at school, delete random folders and such that look important.
7. During a big test, make popping sounds with your mouth (like Donkey from Shrek) and laugh when the teacher gives you a funny look.
8. In study hall, look at the ceiling for along time, and when you see other people looking at the ceiling too, trying to figure it out, say "What are you looking at?".
9. When in a school shower, sing "Its a small world after all" really badly.
10. Put fake surveillance cameras in every bathroom stall.In a public bathroom
1. Say "Now, how did that get there?".
2. Say "Hm, I've never seen that color before!".
3. Get a chocolate milk and 'accidently' spill it every where when you get into the stall, making gross puking noses in the process.
4. Say, "Interesting...more sinkers than floaters".
5. Cheer and clap loudly every time somebody breaks the silence
6. Put up a sign above the sink that says "Did you remember to wipe?"
7. See how long you can do a raspberry inside one of the stalls before someone asks you if you're alright.
8. Come out of the stall with wet hands.
9. Write on the wall of a women's bathroom 'Tom was here.'
10. Drop a marble and say "CRAP! There goes my glass eye!".
Black and White: A black man was talking to a white man and said: "I'm black. When I was born I was black. When I grew up I was black. When I'm sick I'm black. When I go in the sun I'm black. When I'm cold I'm black. When I die I'll still be black. But you: When you were born you were pink. When you grew up you were white. When you're sick you're green. When you go in the sun you're red. When you're cold you're blue. When you die you'll be purple. And you have the nerve to call me colored. "
The 'Nia' Storyline (in order):
New to this profile section- I will put the following stories in a timeline. Basically, X is the starting point of the series. Oh, and this is roughly...I can't be bothered to put exact number of months, etc.
World Traveler (X)
Memories of the Wind and Flame (X + 0.5)
Possessed (X + 1)
Regeneration (X + 1)
coming soon...maybeKingdom Symphonia (X + 2)
World Traveller in Amestris (X + 2.5ish)
Saralli Caira High (X + 16ish)
Shining Tears: A post game fanfic where half-elves are once again persecuted and only a handful of people can stop it. Unlikely to be continued.
How School Really Burnt Down: A Kingdom Hearts oneshot - basically, the title says it all.
Signed in Blood: A one-shot; involving Nia and Stephen but not part of the timeline. When Lloyd goes down to the woods today, he's sure for a big suprise...
Don't Die: My Kranna 'fic discontinued for a long time, if not forever
Shards of a Broken Heart: A one-sided SatDai fic for the DNAngel masses based off the end of the series
Healing the Shards of a Broken Heart: The partner fic to the above
Sweet Memories: (FMA) Roy contemplates his previous night's date... Roy X ??
coming soonExile: an FMA fic (Roy/Ed) The citizens have risen up against the military, forcing them into a small settlement with no hope of escape. With nothing left to lose, Roy tries to bring back the Elric brothers. (warning, this will be very dark, with themes echoing the Holocaust and will touch upon discrimination and prejudice...I can promise you that I will cry while writing this.)
coming soon Somebody: An Akuroku, Soriku oneshot - basically, a 'what if' in some places, so a slight diversion from the storyline
I think I have too many 'coming soon's for my liking...
I am on the favorites list of 27 members.
I am on the author alert list of 19 members.
I have submitted a total of 886 signed reviews. (because I don't believe in reading without reviewing!)
Total words archived: 232,694 words. (I'm going to try and push this up a lot!)
Avg. number of words per entry: 17,900.
Numbers of hits to my profile page: 2301. (Well, someone must be reading this!)
Important! Read this fic! It's a collection of really sweet father-son moments with Kratos and Lloyd. You must read this!
Unsafe External Link