Author has written 5 stories for Final Fantasy X, Inuyasha, Game X-overs, and Higurashi/Umineko series.
Hello, hello. I figured since I have time I had better do up my profile a bit, tell you about myself, you know? That, and I never really bothered to do anything for my account through these years I've been a member. (sweat drop)
1. My name is Melissa K. I'm just your average girl, nothing special about me than there is normal. I graduated just last year from high school and I'm off to college, hopefully in the near future I could be an aspiring nurse. My age is 18, 19 on February 14th (Valentines Day). My usual hobbies are browsing the internet, almost constantly. I know, I'm a computer nerd. I do Roleplay on a myspace account along with some of my internet friends. It's a good way to pass time when there is nothing better to do. Other than that, I write. Obviously.
2. Just a head's up, I do not plan on continuing my final fantasy fanfiction. It's called 'Missing You', and it will forever lurk in hiatus. Although, It's staying on my profile, since it's technically my first ever fiction. Memories, no? lol
3. REVIEWS. I feast off of them, so try and take a little of your time as much as you can to leave a comment for me. This makes me realize if I'm doing a good job and if I should continue. Not to mention that it does encourage me more. Without those lovely reviews, I tend to go on a hiatus and not reply. So, If you want more, please review me! Also, I care not what the comment is about, feel free to spot my errors and tell me. Or just leave a word on how much like it. If you hate my stories, and have a reason for it, please say so, otherwise refrain from spamming me with useless hate words.
4. My current most cherished fiction I have up is my 'Betrayal' series. I highly encourage all Inuyasha fans to read it! I had a blast writing the first book, trying to keep it as entertaining as possible. I do apologize for grammar and spelling errors, I keep telling myself to go back and edit things, but I can never find the time to actually do so. In that case, just try and look over it all and enjoy the story. At the moment, I am writing 'Now and Forever', which is the sequel to 'Betrayal' and I do plan on finishing it. This one I won't drop no matter and I have a good ending planned for it. Also, even if I do take a few months of absence, that series is likely to continue upon my arrival. So stay tuned for later chapters!
5. Alas, feel free to browse around on my other stories and enjoy them. I hope to keep writing, so keep your head's up! Also, if you have any questions or concerns, anything... just e-mail me at email@example.com.
6. Disclaimer: All characters of Inuyasha belong to their rightful owners. Storyline and new characters belong to me. All characters of Final Fantasy X belong to their rightful owners, Storyline and new characters belong to me.