Author has written 4 stories for Tales of Symphonia, and Naruto.
- Female - 20 - Korean - Honeydew = favourite bubbletea flavour - 7 = favourite number -
Random Information About Me :) Read as you please!
- My Naruto based TUMBLR: http://heros-come-back.tumblr.com/
- To me, the first Tales of Symphonia will always be better than the second one... But that's just me.
- I CANNOT handle English dubbed anime!! Some voices are okay, but they just sound funnier in Japanese and have more character/personality in them. I also hate it when Japanese names/words aren't said properly. They say what you hear first is what you think is better, but that is wrong. I watched about 60 episodes of Naruto in English first. One day I randomly watched an episode that wasn't dubbed yet and discovered that INDEED, JAPANESE voices are WAY better. Definitely worth reading subs!
- The bad guys attract me, namely, the Akatsuki members in Naruto and the Arrancar in Bleach. Therefore it upsets me that it's always good that beats evil. If evil is gonna die, why make them the cooler ones? It just makes us hate the good ones even more!!! It's as if the writers are trying to torture us.
- I have tried all my life (life since I became obsessed with Naruto) to avoid being a Sasuke-fangirl. Seriously. It didn't work, though. It's pretty upsetting how much of a fangirl I am of him. I don't even know why. He's such an emotional selfish douchebag. I don't even consider him to be one of the "bad guys" that I like (for example, the guys in the Akatsuki), but for some reason I totally love him. However, unlike other fangirls, if I were in his presence, I would be a complete bitch and be very cold and nasty to him to be separable with girls who are open with their obsession with him. Manipulation at its best. With that, he would totally fall for me. Yes.
- I almost passed out when I found out the voice of Naruto (Japanese voice, obviously - don't care about the English voice...) is a middle-aged female. How talented is she? Can't even measure it.
Least Favourite Couples:
I've read a BILLION FanFics and honestly think that many of you are AMAZING authors! No, I'm not trying to sound stupid and fake, I'm serious!
Just like people have become famous for uploading videos of themselves singing on Youtube, I hope even MORE people will become successful authors (if that is your ambition) from uploading your FanFics.
You guys are an inspiration, so thanks, and you guys rock :)
Unsafe External Link