Author has written 22 stories for High School Musical, Cartoon X-overs, Fairly OddParents, Family Guy, SpongeBob SquarePants, and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.
All right! My name is Dave aka familyguyfan! I like doing cartoon crossovers. Here's the stories I've done so far.
1) Team Incredible- A parody of the Incredibles. The family must team up to defeat the Magical Wizard. FINISHED
2) Lossing You- After Gabriella moves away from Troy, things get from bad to worse. Now Tory must find a way to get Gabriella back before it's too late. FINISHED
3) Revield Secret- After Cosmo accidently reviels his identity infront of everyone and Timmy must try to get his faries back before Crocker tells everyone in the Dimsdale! FINISHED
4) Kingdom Hearts: Looking For Lois- When Lois goes missing, it's up to Peter, Bugs, and Homer to find Lois before she turns into a heartless.
5) KH2: Lost again: Lois goes missing again and must save her before Walden, turns her into a heartless. What will Peter do? Stay tuned and find out.
6) Who am I?- After a near death experiance, Troy must change his past in order for him not to go to jail in the future.
7) Back to the Future- It's like Back to the Future series except the Griffins are in it. Peter makes a time machine and soars back in time with his family to different time periods. But when the time maching crashes, the Griffins must work together to get back to their regular time period...Someone special might be in this funny fic. Stay tuned. FINISHED!
8) Freaky Special!- This is a parody of the Tree House of horror! Yes indeed! But there is a twist. Each of the 3 cartoons, Spongebob, Family Guy, and The Fairly Odd Parents are in big trouble. See Spongebob turn into a warewolf, The Griffins stuck in a boat that's about to sink, and Timmy turning into a ghost after eating broccoli that kills him until he does one good deed! FINISHED!
9) Return of EVIL- EVIL is back and the IJLSA must defeat the EVIL with the help of Mermaid Man. FINISHED!!
10) Big Brother: Cartoons Colide- This is like Big Brother. 10 houseguests come into the house and it's up to the last one standing. Who'll win the 10,000 prize? Find out now!! FINISHED!!
11) The Gift of Thanks- Spongebob comes to a Thanksgiving dinner uninvited. What crazy things will happen? Find out now!! FINISHED!!
12) Do you know Santa?- Bloo doesn't believe in Santa and Mac tries to convince him into making him believe. FINISHED!!
13) Where's SpongeGar?- SpongeGar is being held hostige by Plou and Spongebob tries to resuce him before it's too late. FINISHED!!
14) Garfields 8 Crazy Nights- In this parody, Garfield is the new Scroodge in town and starts to cause a lot of trouble in town. Well he'll need all the help he can get before it's too late. FINISHED!!
15) The Fatman Express- In this parody of the "Polar Express", Bart Simpson goes on a magical journey to the North Pole to meet Santa Claus! FINISHED!
16) Lost in the Wind 2: Time of despair- In part 2 of the series, the crew goes on a fantastic voyage where they must look for their treasure, which has been stolen but them. Now Sir Spongebob and the crew return as they go to the Time of Despair where they must stop Crocker, Vlad, and Mr. Burns from destroying the universes with the treasure.
17) It's a Horrible Life- A classic Christmas movie parody about and angel who helps a compassionate but despairingly frustrated businessman, Homer Simpson by showing him what life would had been like if he never existed.
18) Little Peter- Good old Peter has to escape hell to save his father before his brothers, Stewie and Bart turn Earth into a real hell. AUTHORS NOTE: I'm takeing a break from Little Peter. Will work on it when I get a chance.
19) A Crappy Christmas Carol: Town drunk Peter Griffin hates the holidays. What he doesn't know is that he's going to be visited by 3 ghosts, Ghost of Christmas Past (Adam West), Ghost of Christmas Present (Meg), and Ghost of Christmas future yet to come (Death). Will he still be a Scrooge?
20) The Wizard of Odds- After being whisked away into the land of Odds, Stewie and Brian must find their way home to Quahog with the help of Peter the Scarecrow, Carter the Tin Man, and Quagmire as the Cowardly Lion!
21) Peters Bedtime stories- A parody of Disneys "Bedtime Stories" Peter tells his own bed time stories to his kids. What he doesn't know is when the kids tell part of the story those events happen to Peter.
And you know the rest right? Good. So now here's a list of upcoming fic(s) I'm planning to do in the future.
None as of now. I have a busy schedule. Will make a fic in the near future.