Author has written 13 stories for Naruto, Gakuen Alice, Tokyo Mew Mew, Fruits Basket, and Twilight.
Konnichiwa Minna's Profile
Hajimemashite! Alannah desu!
Here is a little bit about me:
Birthday: April 15
Location: Canada (Haha, good luck finding me, stalkers! XP)
IMPORTANT I am sorry to everyone, but all my incomplete fics are on permanent hiatus, unless I somehow find inspiration to start writing them again. It is highly unlikely, though. I am sorry to anyone who was actually hoping for an update. You have my sincerest apologies.
NOTE: People, you have to check out & review my friend's awesome Harry Potter/Phantom of the Opera fic! It's amazing. The author's username is AngelOfMusicPOTO and her story is called The Phantom of Hogwarts. Click HERE to read her story.
Anime I've Watched (In Alphabetical Order): (Bold, Underlined, & Italics is my current favourite(s), Bold & Underlined are my favourites, Bold are well liked, Italics are okay)
Ah! My Goddess
Full Metal Alchemist
Full Metal Panic
Full Metal Panic Fumoffu
Full Metal Panic Second Raid
Full Moon Wo Sagashite
Kare Kano (His and Her Circumstances)
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Ouran High School Host Club
The Vision Of Escaflowne
Tokyo Mew Mew
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
And that is all I can think of right now... I know there's more, but I can't think of them right now. I'm so forgetful!
Manga I've Read (In Alphabetical Order): (Bold, Underlined, & Italics is my current favourite(s), Bold & Underlined are my favourites, Bold are well liked, Italics are okay)
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon
Fall In Love Like A Comic (Manga Mitaina Koi Shitai)
Full Metal Alchemist
Full Metal Panic
Full Moon Wo Sagashite
Gakuen Alice (Alice Academy)
Girl Got Game (Power)
Hanazakari No Kimitachie E (Hana Kimi)
Never Give Up!
Ouran High School Host Club
Tales of Symphonia
Thousand Years of Snow (Millennium Snow)
You're My Girlfriend
MY FAVOURITE BOOK OF ALL TIME: Twilight!! Click here to view the author's awesome website! :D
My Favourite Movie: Camp Rock!! Awesome movie - watch it!! :D
~The Not-So-Perfect Date~ - My first fic ever. It's a Naruto fic with a Sasuke/Sakura pairing. It's two shots and is complete.
Brief Summary: Sakura shows up at Sasuke's door one night, with plans for a date. Will this date be Sasuke's worst nightmare!? Or not? Read & Review, please.
~Challenges~ - My second fic. It's a Gakuen Alice fic with a Natsume/Mikan pairing. Was originally a oneshot, but is now two shots. It is now complete.
Brief Summary: Originally, this fic was going to be a fluffy fic. Didn't really turn out that way, though. Basically, Mikan does a bit thinking (rare, neh?) and ends up going outside looking for Natsume, and finds him under the Sakura tree. What will happen once she finds him!? Read to find out! And review, too! Edit: I added a second chapter. It's basically the same as the first chapter, except using Natsume's POV. If you're reading Masked Identity, I suggest you read this chapter first.
~Masked Identity~ - My third fic. It's a Gakuen Alice fic with a Natsume/Mikan pairing. It's multi-chaptered and DISCONTINUED.
Brief Summary: Originally, this fic was going to be a different fic completely, but I ended up sort of combining it with my idea from the other story, therefore making it a sequel in a way. Anyway, in this fic, tragedy occurs. Can Mikan comfort Natsume when he needs it most? Can Natsume figure out what is going on? What's the mystery to his time skip? Read to find out! And review!
~An Eventful Day~ - My fourth fic. It's a Gakuen Alice fic which is a parody. It's deliberately OOC, because it's crack humor. It's a oneshot and is obviously complete.
Brief Summary: One day, fangirls come along, and notice that Natsume & Ruka have changed. In fact, practically everyone has changed, even Permy - err, Sumire - and Mikan. Come see what tornado's went through this crack fic! Read & Review, please!
~Things That TMM Characters Would Never Say!~ - My fifth fic. It's a Tokyo Mew Mew fic, which is a parody. Obviously OOC, seeing as these are things that TMM characters wouldn't say. Currently a one shot and complete. It was written when I was bored, so flames accepted!
Brief Summary: The title basically describes it all. These are wacky things and lyrics that TMM characters would NEVER say. At least, I don't think they'd ever say this crap...
~Things That Fruits Basket Characters Would Never Say!~ - My sixth fic. It's a Fruits Basket fic, which is a parody. Obviously OOC, seeing as these are things that Furuba characters would not say. Multi-chaptered and maybe completed. It was also written when I was bored, so flames are accepted!
Brief Summary: Honestly, I don't think this needs a summary, seeing as the title practically says it all. But, I will try to summarize it anyway. This fic is about weird statements, lyrics, and other weird things that you wouldn't see exiting these characters' mouths. Terribly OOC. But the OOCness is obviously intended.
~Know Your Stars! Gakuen Alice Style!~ - My seventh fic. It's a Gakuen Alice fic, which is also parody/humor. Not OOC, I hope. Multi-chaptered and in progress.
Brief Summary: What are the Gakuen Alice characters' reactions when some crazy announcer starts saying things about them that aren't true? Let's see how well they control their anger and annoyance! Hehe. XD Please read and review!
~Know Your Stars! Furuba Style!~ - My eighth fic. It's a Fruits Basket fic, which also has a parody/humor genre! Not OOC, I hope. Multi-chaptered and in progress!
Brief Summary: Come see Furuba's characters' reactions to this weird & sarcastic announcer's voice! Lol, these characters go crazy, especially Kyou. But who wouldn't go crazy if they're stuck in a room with some guy insulting them and telling a bunch of lies! Haha, I hope you enjoy it! Read & review!
~Proof~ - My ninth fic. It's Gakuen Alice, with a humor/romance genre. Mostly supposed to be humor, though. Oneshot. Complete. (Obviously.)
Brief Summary: Basically, they have a spat, which ends with Natsume proving something, while making a nice profit. Read & review!
~Love Conquers All~ - My tenth fic! Yay! It's Gakuen Alice, too, with a tragedy/angst genre with some romance/drama. Oneshot, complete. Duh.
Brief Summary: I don't really want to give anything away. Let's just say, Mikan's upset and standing at the Sakura tree, with someone to comfort her. Someone who really loves her deeply! Please read and review!!
~Imprinted Feelings~ - My eleventh fic! It's a Twilight poem. Romance genre. Oneshot, complete.
Brief Summary: Even Edward's amazing piano skills can be forgotten... Read & Review, please!
I'm on a role! Eight fics in about 3 weeks! Haha. Anyway, here's some random Fanfiction quiz that I stole from Kish's Kittie. Mwahaha.
How many fanfictions do you have submitted?
Which one has the most reviews?
'Know Your Stars! Gakuen Alice Style!'
Which fanfiction has the most words?
Which fanfiction has the most chapters?
What category are the majority of your fanfictions in?
Gakuen Alice in the Anime/Manga section.
What do you like most in reviews: Quality or Quanity?
Hmm, both! Although, I have to say, quality is more flattering and often more helpful.
Have any of your fanfictions made it into at least one C2?
Are any of your fanfictions on at least one person's favorites list?
Are any of your fanfictions on at least one person's alert list?
What genre do you most frequently write in?
Hmm, parody/humor right now.
Do you leave comments before and after a chapter?
Lol, yeah. All the time. I wonder if that bugs people?
Do you update frequently?
Frequently enough, yep! But, since school has started, I'm might not update AS frequently as before...
Do you frequently use original characters?
You mean OC's? Nope, never. Well, unless the announcer's voice in the 'Know Your Stars' fics count...
Are any of your fanfictions based on things that happened to you in real life?
Ho-hum. Nope. My life isn't terribly exciting...
- If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile.
- If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa, copy and paste this into your profile.
- If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
- 98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile.
- If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
- If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile!
- If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
- If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile.
- If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
- There is nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and lose when it's weird. If you agree copy this and put it in your profile.
- For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is where you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favourite song plays. Crazy is where you do or say a totally random thing, like 'do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?' or start having a thumb war with yourself (I find I am a tough opponent). So if your crazy copy this onto your profile.
- 92 percent of the teenage population would die if Abecrombie or Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you would be part of the 8 percent laughing your head off.
- I hvae been tlod taht as lnog as the frsit and lsat ltrets of lnegor wrdos are in the rgiht oedrr, the biran wlil be albe to fnid out waht tehy wree borefe you mexid tehm up!
- I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
- A good friend will come and bail you out of jail, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying 'Damn! That was fun!'
- If you've ever spent a long amount of time looking for something that you were holding/wearing, copy this to your profile and add your name: I-P-O, Kilala26, Konnichiwa Minna
- THIS IS SO TRUE:
apples on trees.
The best ones are
at the top of the tree.The
boys dont want to reach
for the good ones because they
are afraid of falling and getting hurt.
Instead, they just get the rotten apples
from the ground that aren't as good,
but easy. So the apples at the top think
something is wrong with them, when in
reality, they're amazing. They just
have to wait for the right boy to
come along, the one who's
brave enough to
to the top
of the tree.
- You know when you live in 2007 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitaire with real cards for years.
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don’t have a screenname or my space.
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV.
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) You were too busy nodding and smiling to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
- Do NOT scroll down any further. For this trick to work, you must say this out loud and look at the following symbols VERY closely...
Now look at your wall and and say STUPID outloud, you will see the shadow of a heart appear.
If you fell for this, copy this to your profile and show the world!! Lol.
You know you did...
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy
(")_(") and paste Bunny into your profile to help him gain world domination.
- Eighty percent of Americans don't smoke. If you're one of that eighty percent, copy and paste this into your profile.
- Even when you cant see Him, GOD is there! If you believe in GOD put this in your profile.
- I like cheese. I have seen purple cows. If two gooses are geese, then why aren't two moose meese, or when two foots are feet, why aren't two footballs feetball? Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random (or can be at times) and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
- Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know what to call someone. Weird is the same as different which is the same as unique, so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it copy and paste this into your profile.
- If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
- If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
- If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
- Pluto was no longer declared a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was 'too small' and 'off its orbit' for a couple scientists likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!
- If you have/had a scary crush on a book, anime, or game character, then copy and post this into your profile.
- If you and your friends are the weirdest people in any world out there, copy this onto your profile.
- NOW FOR A BRILLIANT MATH LESSON...
From a strictly mathematical viewpoint it goes like this:
What makes 100 percent? What does it mean to give MORE than 100 percent? Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100 percent? We have all been to those meetings where someone wants you to give over 100 percent. How about achieving 103 percent? What makes up 100 percent in life?
Here's a little mathematical formula that might help you answer these questions:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z is represented as:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.
8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98 percent
11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96 percent
1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100 percent
2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20 = 103 percent
AND, look how far ass kissing will take you.
1+19+19+11+9+19+19+9+14+7 = 118 percent
So, one can conclude with mathematical certainty that while HARDWORK and KNOWLEDGE will get you close, and ATTITUDE will get you there, its really the BULLSHIT and the ASSKISSING that will put you over the top.
- If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
- If you've ever wondered if you were adopted because of your sibling, copy this into your profile.
- I'm bored...If you're bored then paste this in your profile and let the world know you have nothing to do...
- If, for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
- If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
- If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
- If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
- If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
- If you believe that preps travel in packs then place this on your profile.
- Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge! If you are really random put this on your profile.
- If you think that life without computers is useless then copy this to your profile.
- If you think that those god-for-saken kids should just give that Trix rabbit some Trix then copy this onto your profile.
- If you think that I'm making you think too much then copy this onto your profile.
- If you have siblings that drive you crazy then copy this onto your profile.
- If you think that if girls should rule the world and it would be a better place then copy this onto your profile.
- If you've ever slapped yourself and/or banged your head on a table for no reason copy and paste this onto your profile.
- If you know the clowns are out to get you, copy and paste this onto your profile.
- If you have broke out in tears for no reason, and then laughed while still crying copy and paste this onto your profile!
- If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you bothered reading my profile, then surely you could review my stories if you've read them!
Anyway, I hope you do take the time to review my fics, because I like to hear people's opinions! I even accept flames... although, flamers beware! I give huge lectures & if you're anonymous, then I post the lecture in the next chapter for everyone to see, or if the story is complete, I will edit the final chapter (or only chapter) just so you can feel my wrath! XD
So, please review! And flame if you dare! Haha.