Author has written 7 stories for Grey's Anatomy, Bones, NCIS, Hawaii Five-0, and Blindspot.
LINKS for "Sex, Family, Love, & Gold"
Ch.2 - the secret room.
Hi! My name is Laura Michelle and I'm 27 years old. I've been a fan of this site since I was in high school...so a long long time. That was when they had real people fics on here, not just shows, books, movies, etc. I used to read *N Sync fan fics all the time with my friends...oh the teeny bopper boy band days...how I miss them! haha lol
I live in Los Angeles right now, but I lived in Northern CA for nearly 22 years. I LOVE animals, especially dogs and have rescued 10 of them in the last 10 years! Not all at the same time. I have 3 right now and they are my babies! I cry at the pound and at Lifetime Movies. I love shopping and scrapbooking...among other things.
I'm a singer trying to make it in this God awful business. Love the music, hate the business! I love all music and I'm constantly getting new fave artists that I love to listen to on repeat. Right now I LOVE LOVE LOVE Adele's new record. It's amazing. Her voice is great, but in a unique kind of way. I also have been listening to Sara Bareilles' "Kaleidoscope Heart" album. ANother record I'm absolutely obsessed with right now is Butch Walker and the Black Widows new album titled "The Spade". It is awesome! Great production, arrangement, and lyrics! My fave song on it is called "The Summer of '69". You'll love it, trust me!
I love movies. I'm not going to sit here and list all the ones I like, so i'll just name a few of my FAVES! "The Backup Plan" (for obvious reasons! Hello Alex O'loughlin!), "The Help" (UH-MAZING movie!), "She's The Man", "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" (read the books as well...FABULOUS!), "National Treasure 1&2", "Ella Enchanted", "Enchanted", "Lucky 7", "Wedding Date" (Dermott Mulroney is so unbelievably hott in this), "Wedding Crashers", etc
I watch a ton of TV. A crazy amount of TV. Here's a list of some of my fave shows!
2. Hawaii Five-0
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. JAG (even though it's not on anymore...it should be!)
4. ALIAS (I watch this series on DVD ALL THE TIME...I can't get enough of it. I am so pissed that they cancelled it. You know it's because Season 5 sucked because they got rid of Vaughn for the majority of it--GRRR!!)
5. Law & Order SVU (when are Liv & Elliott going to get their heads out of their asses and get together? They belong w/each other!!)
6. Women's Murder Club (I can't believe they cancelled it!)
7. LAS VEGAS (again, what's with the cancelling of GREAT SHOWS?!)
8. Pretty Little Liars (HOW AWESOME IS THIS SHOW???)
9. Without A Trace
10. The Nine Lives of Chloe King (I am soooo mad this was cancelled!!)
11. The Closer
12. Gossip Girl
13. One Tree HIll
14. VERONICA MARS!! (grr cancelled)
15. Gilmore Girls
16. About A Girl (hmph...cancelled)
17. My Boys
19. La Femme Nikita (dude...cancelled) and the remake of it "Nikita" (which is not cancelled yet. YAY!)
21. Instant Star (grrr cancelled)
24. In Plain Sight
25. Brothers & Sisters
27. Magnum P.I.
28. Walker, Texas Ranger (my dad was sick my whole life and before he died when I was 15 we alsways would watch this show together. I don't have a crush on Chuck Norris nor do I think he is hot. I just love how he kicks some major ass. I wish I could do that!)
29. MacGyver (I've had a crush on MacGyver since I was tiny tiny young person. My bro wanted to be MacGyver and we'd watch it together when it was actually on TV, not in syndication - which makes me feel old!)
30. Hart to Hart (from the 70's)
32. True Blood
33. Last Man Standing (Absolutely HILARIOUS!)
There are so many other TV shows that I watch and love, but I can't think of them right now. I'll add them when I do!