Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter, That's So Raven, and Life With Derek.
These are some of my favorite quotes:
You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same.
If you cannot convince them, confuse them.
Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with ketchup.
You are who you are, just as I am as I am.
Those of you who think you know everything, are very annoying to those of us who do.
If practice makes perfect and nobody's perfect, why practice?
Only dead fish go with the flow.
Good things come to those who wait. Better things come to those who take.
If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em. If you can’t join ‘em, kill ‘em.
If you think you know everything you’re stupider than we think.
There is no try. There is only do.
The day Hell becomes our reality is the day when you rule.
I’m going to have to call up allies who don’t really exist, to defeat an enemy who should never have been born, in a time where I shouldn’t be, in a world that I don’t care for, and all in a week. Piece of cake.
There is only one thing I regret. The fact that I have things to regret.
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing will annoy them more.
When I'm not in my right mind, my left mind gets pretty crowded.
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
They say hard work never hurt anybody, but why take the chance.
Evening news is where they begin with 'Good evening', and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
Last night, I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and thought to myself, "Where the heck is the ceiling?"
Needing someone is like needing a parachute. If he isn't there the first time you need him, chances are you won't be needing him again.
A good friend will comfort you when he rejects you, but a best friend will go up to him and say, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
These quotes help to describe me. Do you feel like you know me better now?
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
The above post is merely my opinion. Please do not get offended by it if your views are different.
With that said, I hope you enjoy the fics I have written.
Unsafe External Link