Author has written 11 stories for Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Neighbours, Legend of Zelda, Twilight, and Imagine Me & You.
Heyy, I'm Bri. Im 18.
My Stories: I have posted 11stories so far on fanfiction.
(1) Enemies Unite: This is a HG/DM pairing and is the longest of my six postings. In their 7th year at Hogwarts but this story is not a continuation of the 6th book. A love story about HM/DM and a few others along the way.
(2) Hermione Poem: This is just a short, rather corny and ridiculous invention about Hermione's love for Draco. (oneshot)
(3) The Legend of Zelda: The Sacred Realm: This is a Link/Saria pairing, mentions of Link/Zelda in the past. The ultimate Evil has come back to haunt and reclaim Hyrule; Link must embark on a journey into the Sacred Realm; and travel back in time to stop it.
(4) All The Things She Said: A Ginny/Harry/Hermione Fic, based on Ashlee Simpson's 'Boyfriend' song. Ginny thinks Hermione is trying to steal Harry away from her; set after HP HBP, however Hermione/Ginny pairing may evolve.
(5) Friends and Neighbours: This is a love story between Sky and Boyd which deals with issues of cheating/affairs, breaking the law, arguments and old friends returning to the street. Kinda lame.
(6) The Lord of the Rings: The Silver Amulet: This is a fiction story about Aragorn, who sets out with Frodo, Sam and Legolas to find another adventure. It is set after the Lord of the Rings trilogy, however some of the information would never happen. (e.g: Frodo returning from the Grey Havens.) Aragorn is then forced to pursue a quest all on his own, to retrieve the Silver Amulet. Yeah, I sort of gave up on this story.
(7) Harry Potter: The Awakening: This is a more realistic view of what happens after book 6. Includes Ginny/Harry pairings, as well as Ron/Hermione and later on possibly Harry/Hermione. HBP spoilers.
(8) Addicted To You: A Hermione/Tom Riddle addiction. I was quite into the pairing at the time.
(9) Prisoner: The hard love of Hermione and Tom Riddle, suicide mentioned.
(10) If I Were A Vampire: Twilight love. An Alice/Bella pairing based during New Moon when the Cullens leave Forks. Love/femslash mentioned.
(11) Shooting Stars: Imagine Me & You. Rachel and Luce go on holiday before their wedding.
So yeah, that's about it really. Peace out. x
Unsafe External Link