Location: (pfft! Ya right, I'm not stupid!)Somewhere in Canada(I'm originally a newfie but moved awhile ago)And that's all I'm sayin!
Fav food: I looooove pasta(white sauce)!!
Fav animal: Owls, but my particular favorite species is the beautiful barn owl.
Fav video game: Any legend of Zelda I love!! Link rules!!
Fav color: Hmmmmm... I think I like..um...Aqua blue/green
Ambitions: I would looove to learn Japanese!! I know some words and a couple sentences. I want to be a massage therapist, I am in collage right now taking a 2 year massage therapy course. _
Hobbies: Drawing, reading, gardening, biking, and computer.
Fav books: Harry Potter series, Pendragon series, When the wind blows & the lake house by James Patterson, The Maximum Ride series by James Patterson. I also Love Jude Devereaux's(sp?) books, especially A knight in shining armor(which was exellent!)
Fav music artists: Breaking Benjamin,Evanescence, Three days grace, Linkin park, Within temptation (there are alot more but some bands I only like, about, one or two songs, like for example...Missing by everything but the girl, but I don't fussy the other songs by them) I don't have the patience to name them all off. x_x
Well, I have dark brown eyes and long(about to my lower back, just above my butt, lol) dark brown hair, I'm 5''5(the last time I checked :P) I have two sister's, one is 21 and the other is 25(and she has a 7 year old son, she moved far away so I don't see or talk to them much) and I have two dog's. Kita, she just turned one on Christmas, she's a mixed breed, she is brown with white paws, little floppy ears and black and white snout(It looks like she has permanent eyeliner on)very cute and very hyper. The other is a poodle, his name is Shantie, he is 12 or 13 year's old, he is black(with alot of grey mixed in! He used to be pure black with a cute little white patch on his chin.(looked like he was drinking milk)) He's really lazy, sleeps all day and is going blind(cataracts) He died recently... the day after mothers day...
"They say that time is the greatest teacher, but unfortunately...it kills all it's students." ...lol, so true.
Ninety-eight percent of teenagers have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the two percent who hasn't, copy this and paste it in your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent that aren't, copy this, put it in you profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Tsuyu Mikazuki, Weasel Chick, Revenant666, dragonsroar, foxdude33, FallenLex, Soelle, Akihiro Asamoto, Corvin, 9tail_Naruto, FlameKaiser, NoNameNeeded, Gamergirl333
(Lol!! This is hilarious!!) Jokes:
A masochist, sadist, murderer, pyromaniac, zoophile, and necrophiliac were all sitting on a bench together bored out of their minds. To break the silence the zoolphile spoke up, "Let's have sex with a cat." He suggested. The sadist spoke, "Let's have sex with a cat and then torture it." The murderer spoke, "Let's have sex with a cat, torture it, then kill it." The necrophiliac got excited and spoke. "Let's have sex with a cat, torture it, kill it, then have sex with it again." The pyromaniac spoke next, "Let's have sex with a cat, torture it, kill it, have sex with it again, then burn it." They all fell quiet. The masochist then sheepishly smiled at them and said, "Meow."
"One day, little Johny was out with his mum when he asked 'mum, is God male or female?' she replied, 'I suppose God's both dear.' a bit later he asked 'mum, is got black or white?' again she replied 'God's both dear.' Johny was now confused but he came back a bit later and asked 'mum, is God gay or straight?' his mum was now the one to be confused before answering 'well... I suppose God's both dear.' Little Johny's face lights up before he asks 'Mum, is God Michael Jackson?"
I really like this poem
I climbed the door and opened the stairs,
-from All Because You Kissed Me Good Night,
You know you live in 2006 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
Ways to Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Diamonds."
7. Finish All Your Sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy."
8. Don't use any punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play Tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking Lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20.And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...Copy and Paste this into your profile!