Author has written 10 stories for Harry Potter, and X-Men: The Movie.
Hi, my name's Rhea.
I'm fourteen years old and live in Cyprus but I come from India. Over the past two years writing has grown on me and i've made it my hobby. Let's hope it's one I'm good at.
I love this site. I love the fanfics. And i love to write fanfics.
Now seeing that I have bored you to no end with my life story I shall continue...for a reason unbeknowst to anyone.
I love all types of stroies of all genres...but being the sappy girl I am, my favourite's are romances...but the sappiness has to stop at some point though. For some reason, the idea of J.K. Rowling's very modern teenage characters reciting Shakespeare just doesn't sit well...and as soon as I read it I click the 'back' arrow as many times as humanly possible before my finger drops off, so as to escape that zone of senseless sappiness.
I love all pairings except SLASHES...ok...I've read a few that are really well written...but otherwise smutty slashes just don't help me keep my breakfast.
My favourites are:
1) Lily and James: I love that so much. Those two are made for eachother. And it's got well funny Marauder stuff in it. I've got the biggest crush on James that sometimes I doubt my sanity. And I've got a slight crush on Sirius and Remus. Sad I know.
2) Hermione and Ron: They're just way too cute to ignore. Ron is such a sweetheart!
3) Katie and Oliver: They're very very sweet. That's all there is to say.
4) Draco and Hermione: I used to be crazy about them but the thought of Draco professing undying love in a sappy way just destroys his bad boy image which I've grown a crush on. Snogging sessions and a bit of sexual tension and unverbalised feelings make great Draco and Hermione stories.
5) Harry and Ginny: What can I say. They're made for each other and they just make me cry with happiness and sadness.
6) Hermione and Tom Riddle: Tom Riddle just intrigues me as he does Hermione.
Anyway...enough with my rambling.
I hope I make a good enough contribution to this site and I hope you like my stories.