Author has written 12 stories for Misc. Books, Harry Potter, iCarly, Girl Meets World, and Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir.
Hi, I Ship: Dramione, Scorose, Olicity, Dacey, Joshaya, Captain Swan, Adrienette, LadyNoir
Likes: Writing, philosophy
As a reader... I'd like to think of myself as a helpful reviewer. If I spend the time to read your story I will typically review.
As a writer... I'm lazy and unmotivated. All stories have been revamped and reviewed as of 2020. I'm very shy when it comes to writing things and putting them 'out there'. I am critical of myself.
Written Stories (complete):
"All I know is that I know nothing."
1) "Learning the dance routines was easy, but I’ll bet you that the hardest thing to teach her was not to let that smile slip from her face. Ever." - Somewhere I Have Never Traveled, Hatusu
2) "She was still pressing her body against him, kissing him, probably not even knowing that those kisses meant more to him than any amount of sex could." - The Bracelet, AkashaTheKitty
3) "And she was his Kryptonite, no doubt about that." - That's What Guys Do, SotB
4) "...And you know what sucks worst about human condition?... This world was a gift to us, and we broke it... We're humanity broken. A broken thing can't fix itself." - Odd Thomas, Dean Koontz
5) "My murders, the people I’ve tortured, the things I’ve stood there and watched because I was too afraid to do anything about them, sticking to my hands, the blood never comes off and they won’t stop screaming…" - Macbeth, cyropi
6) "I want you to be able to tell me anything. You're dreams, your fears, your hopes. Everything! Why is that so hard?" - "Why does everything have to be according to a time limit with you? I'll share when I want to share." - "I can't believe it, I'm literally going out with a brick wall." - "And apparently I'm going out with a psychologist." - An Unexpected Turn of Events, MiHnn
7) "I don't need luck though. I don't want it. I've always had to struggle and fight, and that's made me strong. That's made me who I am." - Avatar: The Last Airbender
1) Somewhere I Have Never Traveled - Hatusu (Incomplete): Best Mystery (I will continue to recommend this story to any reader at any time, although it isn't complete and hasn't been updated in years. I love it.)
2) Light In The Dark - Istalindar (Complete with sequel): Very worthy of more reviews; great romance
3) Tied for Last - Speechwriter (Complete): A story that impacted me greatly. Depicts an emotionally abusive relationship that ends happily; the ultimate love/hate goals that real life will never live up to. Tom Riddle/Hermione. The plot is unique and amazing.
Marmalade Fever (34)
Queen of Serpentz (18)
Resa Aureus (24)
Two Drunk Elves (11)
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|