Author has written 12 stories for Harry Potter, iCarly, and Glee.
I HAVE CHANGED MY USERNAME TO Tearrer - PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS CHANGE!! Sorry for any confusion that may occur due to this.
As a reader... I'd like to think of myself as a helpful reviewer. Typically, if I spend the time to read your story I will review sooner or later - and those reviews should be thorough. I'm extremely opinionated, so if I happen to drop you a review that you don't quite agree with, please don't take it too personally. I try to be constructive about my criticism. I'm also open to just about any type of story, although Harry Potter is my forte. Other favorite fandoms: Glee, Life With Derek, iCarly, and Arrow
As a writer... I'd consider myself lazy. Very, very lazy. Check the dates on my stories. The most recent are, naturally, the best in my opinion. I'm very shy when it comes to writing things and putting them 'out there'. I am VERY critical of myself and I don't post anything unless I can say that am proud of it (hence the lack of updates). I like constructive criticism, not insults.
Written Stories (complete):
Have a Question? Comment? Want to chat? Send me a message, I'm quick to respond and an overall friendly correspondent :).
A Tale Of Cinderella Info:
Words to live by: "All I know is that I know nothing."
1) "Learning the dance routines was easy, but I’ll bet you that the hardest thing to teach her was not to let that smile slip from her face. Ever." - Somewhere I Have Never Traveled, Hatusu
2) "She was still pressing her body against him, kissing him, probably not even knowing that those kisses meant more to him than any amount of sex could." - The Bracelet, AkashaTheKitty
3) "And she was his Kryptonite, no doubt about that statement." - That's What Guys Do, SotB
4) "...And you know what sucks worst about human condition?... This world was a gift to us, and we broke it... We're humanity broken. A broken thing can't fix itself." - Odd Thomas, Dean Koontz
5) "My murders, the people I’ve tortured, the things I’ve stood there and watched because I was too afraid to do anything about them, sticking to my hands, the blood never comes off and they won’t stop screaming…" - Macbeth, cyropi
6) "I'm a miserable bastard, but she makes me happy." - Marilyn Manson
7) "I want you to be able to tell me anything. You're dreams, your fears, your hopes. Everything! Why is that so hard?" - "Why does everything have to be according to a time limit with you? I'll share when I want to share." - "I can't believe it, I'm literally going out with a brick wall." - "And apparently I'm going out with a psychologist." - An Unexpected Turn of Events, MiHnn
8) "I don't need luck though. I don't want it. I've always had to struggle and fight, and that's made me strong. That's made me who I am." - Avatar: The Last Airbender
Story Recommendations --x
1) The Universe is a Great and Beautiful Thing by attica (Complete): This story makes me tear up every time I read it (and I've already done so about five times). Beautiful and so... ugh I cannot even begin to express the impact this story had on me. It's only two chapters, but so completely amazing.
2) Somewhere I Have Never Traveled - Hatusu (Incomplete): Bests Mystery (I will continue to recommend this story to any reader at any time, although it isn't complete and hasn't been updated in years. I love it.)
3) Light In The Dark - Istalindar (Complete with sequel): Very worthy of more reviews; great romance
4) Tied for Last - Speechwriter (Complete): A brilliant story that has believable characterizations and a completely original plot. Riddle/Granger romance, but don't let that deter you - this story is fantastic and worth every second of your time.
Unsafe External Link
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|