Author has written 26 stories for Jane and the Dragon.
Standard disclaimer: I don't own anything, except for my own ideas and maybe these shoes. ...Nope, I stole these shoes from my sister.
Hello, my name is Laree!
My real-life nickname is actually Laree (pronounced Larry), and since that is what everyone actually calls me, there you are.
I like fandoms in which the main characters/stories have yet to reach their full potential. I don't want to re-hash what was already flushed out, but I'm also not interested in giving established characters elephant wings and mango rollerskates.
If I were going to do that, I'd do it on my own. Write an actual book or whatnot.
I feel like I should write out a list of recommended reading, *looks at bookshelf* but that would take too long.
Side-rant: as authors, can we agree that the phrase "bridal-style" needs to die? First of all, it's not a thing. Second, it's bloody lazy. There are a thousand better ways to say what is (potentially) a moment of romance, grace, or heart-stopping action. As authors we can take the seconds it takes to write out a description which sets the scene in a realistic, well-written way. If you haven't come across the dreaded "bridal-style" or (sweet baby Jesus) "princess-style", I would like to congratulate you on your choice of reading.
Below is a list of stories, written by the cumulative Jane and the Dragon Fanfiction. These stories can be read individually, but together create an story arc. Here they are in semi-chronological order.
ARC#1- Like the Sun
- A Troublesome Predicament by Solitaire44,
- Jane Learns to Take a Compliment by Lareepqg,
- Pepper Speculates by Jatd4ever,
- The Misadventures of the Unfortunate Pants by Lareepqg
- Jane Ruminates by Kyra4,
- How Does One Conquer the Sun? By poshkat
- The Cows and the Bees by Lareepqg
- Dress by Biscuitweevil (removed by user)
- Strategic Retreat by Lareepqg
- Nothing to Fear by Jatd4ever
- Complications by Kyra4
- Disorder in the Court by Jatd4ever
- Confessions to the Dawn by Jatd4ever
- Interlude by Lareepqg
- Presents of Mine by Lareepqg
- What Is a Dragon To Do With Shortlife Rumors? By Jatd4ever
- Fly Away by Kyra4
- At a Glance by poshkat
- An Unfortunate Intervention by biscuitweevil (Removed by user. Summary: Gunther lets Ivon get him drunk, pukes in an alley, regrets it.)
- No Joking Matter by Lareepqg
- Behind Blue Eyes by Kyra4
- Flowers for an Impossible Maiden by Jatd4ever
- Before the Storm by Lareepqg
- The Flavor of Love by Jatd4ever
- Catch Me When I Cannot Stand by Kyra4
- Persuasion and Other Forms of Warfare by Lareepqg
- To Arms by Lareepqg
- Words of Wisdom by Jatd4ever
- Wraith by Kyra4
- Confessions to the Sunset By Jatd4ever
- Discourse by Lareepqg
- A Cook’s Discernment by Jatd4ever
- Red Haze by Kyra4
- Anything, Anything by Lareepqg
- The Lass of Kipper-Side by Lareepqg
- Broken by Kyra4
- The Moons Knight by Jatd4ever
- Truths Known by Jatd4ever
- Red by SunRise19
- Journey by Kyra4
- Journey's End by Kyra4
- Sacrifice by Lareepqg
- To Thunder and Time by JatD4ever
- Frantic by Kyra4
- Voice in the Dark by Lareepgq
- Moonrise by Lareepqg
- Faire Day by Kyra4
- Foul Wind by Lareepqg
- Pepper Faire by Kyra4
- What A Faire Day, Though Nothing Compares to Soup by Jatd4ever
- Repercussions by Kyra4
- Playing The Fool by Jatd4ever
- Unfair by lareepqg