Author has written 12 stories for Tenchi Muyo, Evangelion, Elder Scroll series, Lucky Star, Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま！, and Yuruyuri/ゆるゆり.
December 1st, 2012
Sadly nothing yet to post or add to current stories, but I am still around reading and dabbing in some new fandoms.
A member for over 10 years... and I still find fanfiction to be more interesting than the typical published works. Granted it takes some sifting but all the concepts along the way really make it an adventure and joy in itself. I always find it fascinating the differing ways of 'what if's and plugs for plot-holes are carried out, blended with character reaction or development and I'm always lifted by the passion fellow authors can present.
I know this is just the start of my hobby for writing. So much yet awaits to be presented as I bid my time until 'the one', more than a simple claim to fame, comes in a crushing wave that leaves me completely spellbound, forever chasing a waking dream. It may be for mere fanfiction, it may not earn me a single dime, it may be scrutinized by those close and dear to me, or perhaps go years without notice; but when or if it comes to me, I shall call it my love, my child, legacy born not created, me not as it's god but a fool with the privileged honor to witness and retell the tale. A story it may be, with its share of truth and grit, and I will gladly offer myself as a vessel.
About my works
1. A New Sasami (Tenchi Muyo) My first fanfic and release as tribute to the fact it was the first anime I experienced - not the best quality by today's standards but fell in love with the story's plot, universe, and ties the characters developed.
- Currently on hold for some reason or other - call it trying too hard, as I want this to become a decent and serious story which for I'm not quite satisfied with my writing skills.
2. Tag for Shinji (Evangelion) An attempt at a humorous spoof that is more experimentation than story. I am somewhat amazed that it has been received rather well. For now consider it on Hiatus as I have to ask 'does it really need to go any further?' Other than some underplot I don't have much more material to work with that would really be that humorous, if some readers ask specifically for it to be continued I'm sure I can do a bit more.
3. Resolutions (Evangelion) A spur of the moment one-shot I did over New Years which is expanding to cover the other moments through the year that celebrate being human. For Rei this means finding that humanity and Shinji will be there by her side each step of the way. The sunny carefree days of awakening can only last for so long though. Awakening to what life includes is but of course two sided. - Currently considering a more in-depth revision. I'll likely go ahead and give an ending before the renovations begin somehow though.
4. Every Man is an Island (Evangelion) Side story to Resolutions focusing on Gendo's time out on an island. He needs to get back in touch with his human side - with the humility he faces just in order to survive. A bit of humor and deep reflection sprinkled with general Gendo torture/sanity bashing. Still adding to sporadically.
5. Standing Between Luck and Oblivion (AU crossover of Lucky Star and the ElderScrolls:Oblivion game) The girls of Lucky Star in the setting of Cyrodil under assault by the forces of Oblivion. Started off with seeing the ova of them playing together in an online game and not being really that familiar with games such as WOW, I turned to an rpg I still play. Simple profile designs for them soon snowballed as I adapted their characteristics into individual gear set up, placement, and personal backstories as if they were truely born in such a world. This is the result - a rather in-character adventure for the girls while still maintaining the same air of casual sharing of insights on life and culture as the anime, but dealing with the subjects and actions in the land of Tamriel.
6. Mostly Lucky Star Forum challenge entries - Tactical Retreat - Curse of the Wardrobe Malfunction - Final Candle - What It Takes - These have been a great deal of fun seeing how we the MLSF team have tackled these loosly defined scenarios in our own individual ways. All around a wonderful mix of perviness, horror, fun, and tragedy by some of the best writers of the fandom - if I may say so. The link to the full archive of the submitted challenge entries - http://www.fanfiction.net/community/Fan_fiction_challenges/76041/99/0/1/