Author has written 9 stories for Inuyasha, Phantom of the Opera, Lord of the Rings, and Rurouni Kenshin.
Disclamer: I do not own any of the works I write fiction for. All I own is the poetry (unless otherwise marked) and the plot bunnies.
“We are the music-makers,
?- Alternate Universe (also A/U)
1. A Metamorphosis of Bleeding Hearts : Inu-Yasha : In Progress : Inu-Yasha/Kagome : This one is my "master piece" or at least the best Inu-Yasha fan fiction I have writen so far.Screw updates... just kidding.The next chapter will be finnishedand in the way to my beta by Sunday. Promise!M for: L, O, V, X, R, Y
2. If I had Been Chosen : Phantom of the Opera : Musical : In Progress : Erik/Meg : My PhanPhiction. Yes it will be updated indue corse... you want it faster? Give me a nice review or PM. coughhintcough T for: L, I
3. the phantasm : Phantom of the Opera : Musical : Complete : Poem : Erik/Christine : A random poem. Read it and tell me what you think.
4. Colours of the Night : Inu-Yasha/Phantom of the Opera crossover , C : In Progress : Inu-Yasha/Kagome : This one is my side project. I write for this whenever I feel like it. Reveiws help though. ;-) T for: L, V, R (later chapters)
5. Chaos and the Beginnings of Brokenness : Inu-Yasha : Undecided : no pairing : This is a rather dark oneshot/prologue for A Metamorphosis of Bleeding Hearts. I recommend reading it, it illuminates bits of the other peice. T for: L, V
6. Tell Me: Can I Feel? : Inu-Yasha : Fudal Era : Complete : Poem : Inu-Yasha/Kagome implied : Another random poem... I rather like it. :-)
7. Daughter of Kings : Lord of the Rings : Movie : Complete : no pairing : This is it... no sequel... it ends here! Anyway we all know what happens next. This also happends to be the last LotR fiction I wrote and probably the only one that will ever see the light of day.
NEW! 8. Juxtaposition : Inu-Yasha : A/U : In Progress : Inu-Yasha/Kagome : This one is purely an experimental project when I should be working on Metamorphosis. I love slave-fics but have been having trouble finding good Inu-Yasha ones... hence I write the one I want to read. M for: V, L, I, X
Why I chose what I chose for my favourites list:
(I am not sure if anyone cares but I often wonder why other people chose what they do.)
petpeeves12 : Because she is a great writer and she is my beta reader for A Metamorphosis of Bleeding Hearts.
Ravyn : I love her writing! I could put almost all her stories on my favourites list!
The Silent Hanyou – LilYasha : Inu-Yasha :Because I like the plot. Although LilYasha has some issues with spelling, grammar and believability, don’t we all? Good story.
Alley Ways - enders games : Inu-Yasha : Another hard luck story with a lot of potential! (I love these kinds of stories.)
Dawn - Sariii : Mara, Daughter of the Nile : I love that book. This is a good continuation. :-)
Cigarettes and Lavender – bi polar : Inu-Yasha : Because it is so tragic and cold. I love it! It’s a bit depressing but a great story.
Fragments – EnigmaticArsenic : Inu-Yasha :Because it is beautiful. Though the pairing is obscure (and I am not a huge Kikyo/Inu-Yasha fan) it is beautiful writing that sees into the soul of both characters.
Tears on a Sketch Pad - nanirain : Inu-Yasha : Because its more beautiful writing.
Flag Football Anyone - Graceful Lee : Wicked : Phantom of the Opera...Oompa Loompas...? It is sooo funny!
No Virginal Sacrifice – ShyeMareck : Phantom of the Opera : Because it is beautiful soulful writing. She sees into the inner soul and mind of both Erik and Meg.
A Sonnet for Erik - M'selle de Paris : Phantom of the Opera :Because it is for Erik! Enough said. :-) ((Though not in strict sonnet form, still good.))
Son Drawn from the River - Blackfire 18 : Prince of Egypt : Very good! I really like the deep look into the small scene.
Hello Again - del-kaidin : Inu-Yasha :One of my all time favourites! I highly recommend!
One Miz, Two Miz, Red Miz, Blue Miz – Jehan’s Muse : Les Miserables : Because its hilarious! I love Les Miserables but Jehan’s mockery of it is too good not to love!
Vigil – BlackMamba07 : Inu-Yasha : I cried when I read this... it doesn't get any better than that!
Hush – Sadista : Teen Titans : Drabble yes... nice drabble. .
A Poem – Sadista : Teen Titans : Sad... but true.
Destino - Lunachick82 : Inu-Yasha : Seems like a One-Shot... reads like a One-Shot... really good! Spain rocks! .
Shadowed Grey - Ravyn : Rurouni Kenshin : Very sad. I cried when I read this too.
Red as Blood - Ravyn : Rurouni Kenshin : I love fairy-tales. This one is really good!
Easy as 1, 2, 3 - del-kaidin : Inu-Yasha : One of my first fan-fic exsperiances. . It holds a special place in my heart.