Author has written 3 stories for Naruto.
I am a huge fan of many different serial publications. I don't tend to go for single hit stories. I am very critical of crap writing and crap plotlines. Don't read my fics. I need to go back and rewrite all of them soon, but for right now have a much more important and pressing project. A revolutionary Twilight fic that will probably be called 'Danse Macabre'. Right now I am looking for a Beta ed and I have started the prologue. I have about 1/2 of the important plot covered... or maybe 1/4 if I decide to go epic length... (even less if I decide to just keep it going... which won't happen.)
3 Things I love in Fanfiction...
1. I love it when people come up with something new, different, and brilliant
2. I love it when people you wouldn't expect together get togheter. It's so sweet
3. I love good writing! Writing is more important than plot! (though both are necessary...)
3 Things I HATE in Fanfiction...
1. Idiotic fics that bash other fics. And those authors call bad fics spacewasters!
3. People who reject all things non-canon. That's one of the best things in fanfiction - the ability to mess around with what the original author laid out!
Unsafe External Link