Author has written 26 stories for Avatar: Last Airbender, Danny Phantom, Teen Titans, High School Musical, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL, Dangan Ronpa Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei, and Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ.
9/21/15 - So, I graduated college. I have a degree. Good times. I don't plan to use this account much anymore, as I've mostly migrated to AO3 for fanfiction, but I also am helping to run the account Aokuro Hell Crew, which will be reposting some fics I've co-written with other people that were originally on AO3.
9/17/15 - WELL this is officially the TEN YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF MY FANFICTION.NET ACCOUNT OH MY GOD??????? I feel old what the fuck?????????
1/26/15 - Well now it's 2015, I'm 4 months away from graduating college, and Kuroko no Basuke is my life. That sums it up.
2/3/14 - Hooooooly shit it's 2014, what the fuck. Well, my most recent projects have included a shitty Komahina oneshot (Super Dangan Ronpa 2) that I may or may not post here (you can find it on my Tumblr, tagged Komahina, sdr2, or fanfic), and also I've been looking a bit more at Stepping In Time, the Spiritshipping High School Band Geeks AU... really hoping I'll be able to get that up and running eventually! Also this is my first time updating this from my BRAND NEW MACBOOK PRO as opposed to my old PC.
1/15/13 - Wow, I can't believe I've been on this site for almost 8 years. How time flies! I'll probably be taking down some of my older stuff soon - it's rather shameful. As for my current writing projects (slowly as they may be coming), there's still a big focus on Spiritshipping, but I've also dicovered another love - Hijack, or Frostcup, or Jaccup, however you prefer it. So look out for some possible RotG or HTTYD stories in the future!
6/19/12 - So I've had writer's block pretty bad for a while, but thankfully Yu-Gi-Oh! GX (specifically Spiritshipping) seems to have given me the kick in the ass I needed. I've got a few more one-shots planned for them besides the two I've already posted, and I also have two longer stories planned that I hope to get around to. :3 YAY SPIRITSHIPPING.
10/14/11 - Hello everyone (lol not that anyone is probably reading this)! Well, now I'm officially a freshman in college, and busy as hell. I doubt I'll be posting much more fanfiction. I might be able to post my NaNoWriMo if I finish it this year, because it's partly an AU X-Men: First Class fanfic. But yeah, besides that, have fun perusing my favorites list, there's a lot of good stuff on there! Sorry about all the unfinished fanfics. If you want to know how the Danny Phantom trilogy was supposed to end, drop me a message and I'll tell you! :3
2/1/11 - Happy New Year! Again! :D Wow, this is the fourth time I've written that here. 0.o Anyway, I've been writing some fanfiction for How to Train Your Dragon in a little notebook lately, so you may or may not see that up at some point. I've also been working on an EPIC CROSSOVER. I think as long as I stop taking myself so seriously, I might be able to get some decent stuff up here to entertain whoever still comes to my profile. XD
9/3/10 - I'm officially a senior! Counting down til the end of high school. At this point, I'll admit I'm not so into writing fanfiction anymore. I do it for fun occasionally, but I've taken much more interest in my original works. Ready for NaNoWriMo 2010, anyone? =D
1/11/10 - Happy New Year/Decade, everyone! =D
9/29/09 - So... I haven't been very active lately, because I've been working on original fiction, and schoolwork. Yuck. Right now I'm working on an HP/YGO crossover, so we'll see how far I get with that.
6/6/09 - School's almost out! Just one more week, and then exams. Hopefully I'll be productive during the summer - I've been looking over some of my older stuff, like my Danny Phantom stories, and Common Sense and Vulgarity, so hopefully I can tie those up. :)
2/2/09 - My little sister just got an account on here! Her user-name is silver candy-hearts. She doesn't have any stories up yet, but she will soon! ...eventually. XD
1/13/09 - Happy late New Year everyone! I was eliminated from the YGO fanfic contest, and I just recently finished my novel, so I have a shitload of free time on my hands! Which means I'll be dusting off Common Sense and Vulgarity and try to bring that story back to life! YAY!
11/25/08 - Ehehe, yeah it's been awhile. Uh, I've gotten into writing Yugioh lately! Check out my YGO poems! Also I entered Compy's YGO fanfiction contest, so you might be seeing many more drabbles from me, and not necessarily ones with pairings I support... hehe.
8/16/08 - Sorry, guys, but I've been banned from the computer until September 1st! So I'll see you then.
6/17/08 - I have officially survived my freshman year in high school. Thank God.
1/1/08 - Happy New Year!! My resolutions are to be less shy, eat a little less sugar, and exercise more. BTW, everyone, please check out my account on fictionpress.com, SongWriter13, where I've posted some of my original poetry.
12/27/07 - Happy holidays, everyone! I got some awesome stuff for Christmas, the best of which is ALL OF THE AVATAR DVDS!! YAY! I got the book 1 collection and the book two collection. I also got a Wii, and the Avatar game for it. 0o, and today, I'm exactly 14 and 9 months old.
10/12/07 - HELL YEAH, I'M IN HIGH SCHOOL! And I'm loving it! And guess what else? I FINISHED THE SEVENTH CHAPTER OF CFB!! Yes, that's right, the huge Danny and Valerie confrontation! It's 1,100 words of DRAMA. Seriously, if you read it out loud, it sounds cool. BAD NEWS: my USB flash drive won't work on my upstairs computer at the moment, so I can't upload the chapter yet. But I will try to get that fixed ASAP.
6/18/07 - Wh00t! Summertime! It's so exciting! ...Well, no, not really. It's pretty boring so far. Um... Sorry, for the third time, about CFB? If anyone wants to be my beta for the next chapter, and help SHAPE THE FUTURE OF MY STORY, please PM me.
6/5/07 - Hi! ...I really don't have much to say, except that I'm sorry for taking so long on CFB. Severe writer's block and emotional stress really take their toll, you know? Anyway, my friend Ryane helped me discover a new book series: Maximum Ride! IT'S AWESOME!! And now I really want wings too...
2/8/07 - OMFG YAY!! My wonderful dad fixed the computer in my room, so I am BACK IN BUSINESS, BABY! I wrote over 1,000 words just yesterday. So the next chapter of CFB should be up in a few days!
1/27/07 - I am SO TIRED! Yesterday, I had a SIX HOUR practice for All-State Band! And today, I have a FIVE HOUR practice. And then tomorrow, I have the concert. SHEESH! All in all, I'll spend twelve hours blowing on my clarinet this weekend. YAY.
1/11/07 - Happy New Year! My computer's still screwed up, but it's on its way to getting better! ...Hopefully... And I've got a majorly good idea for a new fanfic, so I'll be spending time on that too.
12/29/06 - Sorry people, again, but my computer upstairs broke AGAIN!! Stupid computer. If I ever get enough money, I'll buy myself a new one (psh, like that's gonna happen). Soooooooooo... I have to wait to update CFB. But trust me, it'll be worth it! I think.
12/25/06 - Merry Christmas! (I got an iPod! Squee!)
11/23/06 - Happy Thanksgiving! My computer has been fixed, so I uploaded my newest story, "The Clever, the Foolish, and the Broken"! Yay!
11/4/06 - Shoot! My computer upstairs crashed, and the first chapter of my DP story was on it! I might have to start it all over again, if my dad can't fix it... Sorry everyone!
10/15/06 - Sorry, guys, but it's taking me a really long time to update my story. I'm kinda out of it, right now. Schoolwork is somewhat overwhelming. But I'm trying as hard as I can!
9/12/06 - I'm back! And chapter eight of KCP is going up right now!
9/5/06 - I've been grounded from the computer and will not be back until 9/11/06. See you then!
Hi, I'm AirGirl Phantom. But you can just call me Madison. I'm a 22-year old college graduate, with a Bachelor of Music in Music Performance (clarinet). I mostly wanna be a singer/songwriter at this point but we'll see LOL. :D My Tumblr URL is exuberant-imperfection (previously bokuwakirajanai), if you're interested. :3
My Favorite Things in the Universe (in no specific order):
1. MUSIC!! Clarinet, oboe, saxophone, flute, piano, voice... My goal is to learn as many instruments as I can. I'm in Wind Ensemble and Orchestra. I also like musical theater, and I like to compose music.
2. Writing! I have ONE COMPLETED NOVEL of 50,000 words (rough draft), a bunch of unfinished fanfics, and some unfinished novels. XD
3. Dragons. They are the coolest creatures ever. I read a lot of books with dragons: The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini, the Temeraire series by Naomi Novik... They are just too bad-ass to not love them. Also I am currently OBSESSED with the movie How to Train Your Dragon. :3
4. Fanfiction. Because some of you fanfic authors out there are so amazing! Really, when I read a good fanfic, it inspires me.
5. The colors blue, silver, and black. They look good together, they look good alone, and they evoke a sense of calm and intrigue that really lifts my mood.
6. Avatar: The Last Airbender. Lovable characters (favorites: Toph and Sokka), a great plot, awesome animation. This show gave me three years of inspiration to spur me to write. Favorite pairings: Kataang, Tokka, Toko.
7. Danny Phantom, Teen Titans, Ben 10: aka, the shows I watch when there is nothing better to do. I was an avid fan of each at some time, and though the fanaticism has faded, I still have a special place in my heart for each of these shows. For DP, my favorite characters are Danny, Dani, and Jazz, and my favorite pairings are Danny/Sam, Tucker/Valerie, and Tucker/Jazz. For TT, my favorite characters are Raven and Beast Boy, favorite pairings are Raven/Beast Boy, Robin/Starfire, Cyborg/Bumblebee, and Kid Flash/Jinx. For Ben 10, I just love Ben and all his alien forms and I don't like any of the disturbing pairings that fandom comes up with (they're mostly either incestuous or narcissistic).
8. Inuyasha! My friend introduced me to it, I found the manga online, and it was love at first sight. It had an amazingly well-woven plot, awesome, lovable characters (especially Inuyasha... drool)... After I finished reading the entire 558 chapters of it, I walked around in a daze for several days, still not completely convinced it was over. "And Inuyasha and I are bound to tomorrow." ...Sigh. So amazing.
9. Yu-Gi-Oh! So, I was into the English dub version of the anime when I was about 10. Then, after watching the duel between Yugi and possessed!Joey, I stopped watching it. And then... I came across YGO: The Abridged Series, by the most amazing person in the world, AKA LittleKuriboh. Then I started watching the show again, but this time, I had the extra supplement of fandom to get me through the entire show... and beyond! Now I read YGO fanfiction avidly. Favorite characters: Ryou, Bakura, Malik, and Kaiba.
10. Harry Potter! This has been half of my life since I was nine, and it's (still!) hard to believe it's over. It has created some of the most memorable characters I've ever read about (Fred and George, Loony Luna, and of course, Harry). The books are simply fantastic, the movies are pretty good, and the fandom is great! My favorite books are the Goblet of Fire and the Half-Blood Prince. My favorite movies (so far) are the Prisoner of Azkaban and the Chamber of Secrets. And I mainly only like the canon pairings: Harry/Ginny, Ron/Hermione.
11. Naruto! It may seem like a show for ten-year-old boys, but it's SO MUCH COOLER! And besides, I read the manga, which is cooler by default. XD Favorite Characters: Naruto, Shikamaru, Neji, Kakashi, Minato
12. X-MEN: FIRST CLASS. This is THE SINGLE GREATEST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. I'm competely obsessed with Charles/Erik, and the soundtrack is phenomenal, and... yeah, basically everything about it is awesome! :D GO SEE IT.
13. YU-GI-OH! GX. Omfg. I heard so many bad things about this show, but it's FUCKING AMAZING and if you've ever watched Yugioh EVER you need to give this show a shot. It's got the whole range of fangirl feels, from uber cute and happy and sunshine and rainbows, to death and destruction and doom and gloom. :D Also, SPIRITSHIPPING. Judai and Johan are my two favorite characters AND the most canon couple in the whole fucking show. SO MUCH GAY I LOVE IT. Some other favorite characters include Edo Phoenix and Johan's collarbone.
14. Rise of the Guardians. Another stunning movie from Dreamworks, ranking way up there with HTTYD and XMFC for my favorite movies of all time. I AM IN LOVE WITH JACK FROST. I ship a little bit of Bennefrost and Frostbite, but mostly HIJACK.
15. YU-GI-OH! 5D'S. CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES, MOTHERFUCKERS. But really though it's such a cool change of pace from the usual Yugioh setting, taking it to a dark, dystopian place right off the bat, which is cool. Then about halfway through it seems like the writers gave up, which is sad... but stiill, a very good series, well worth a watch!!! DON'T FUCKIN SKIP IT JUST TO GET TO ZEXAL SOONER OKAY
16. YU-GI-OH! ZEXAL. HOLY SHIT THIS SHOW HAS TAKEN MY HEART AND FILLED IT WITH LOVE AND HAPPINESS AND THEN RIPPED IT OUT OF MY CHEST AND STOMPED IT FLAT TO THE GROUND. IT MAKES ME CRY AND WRITE DEPRESSING FANFICTION. I FUCKING LOVE IT, EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH THIS SHOW.
Future Fanfic Possibilities
When Paths Collide...
The Final Test (tentative title)
Stepping in Time
|Focus:||General: All Categories|