Author has written 94 stories for Mega Man, Naruto, Bleach, Card Captor Sakura, Haruhi Suzumiya series, GrimGrimoire, Highschool of the Dead, and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Howlitzer // eat the world
Writer. Gamer. Musician. Baller. God fearing. Christ following. Sonic fan. Manga lover. Critic. Problem. Absentee. Dreamer.
I welcome corrections to my work and constructive criticism. I also try to give out the same when I can and read other people's stories.
Cobalt Sky: A home for those who like to put their feet up once in a while. [Est. 12 May 2016.]
Literate Union - Nov 3/12.
I am the dream and the hope of the slave.
Howlitzer @ 12:
Thank you to all of the readers near and far for your support and reviews. It all started with a melodramatic Megaman Battle Network story and has continued to the place I've been aiming for all along, which is writing for my favourite series. I appreciate the responses and have been humbled by many of them. There are quite a few great writers out there, some continue on while others have left for other ventures. I hope to meet more of you and continue writing for the people who follow me now. Let's keep it moving and improving.
Many thanks and God bless.
Project Super Sonic Summer:
an open event that I hosted within the Sonic fandom on FFN. Stories in the mix are tagged with [P3S].
8 May 2016 - Project Super Sonic Summer begins.
25 July 2016 - Mission completed, 25 for 25.
Thanks for reading, you're appreciated.
Junkyard Dog - Sonic the Hedgehog
- the hero, betrayed. A princess, consumed by flame. Regardless of his status, he sets out to break apart the curse set upon Earth, joining forces with the least likely allies and the most likely comrades. The flames of many struggling hearts start to swirl around him in the midst of the chaos.
1. Galactic Shackles (prologue) (completed)
2. The Junkyard Dog (main) (current)
3. Star Slalom (epilogue)
For those who are familiar with the stories "Exchange Rate", "Sonic and the Wrath of the Five Dragons", and "Sonic and the Curse of the Black Ice", this series intends to revise those stories. Although there will be a new chronology, those completed stories will remain on the account.
Dropkick Symphony - Sonic the Hedgehog (Chapter 60 up; Supporting Me [Bio Hazard Mix])
- Liked the concepts and characters that I built up. Probably shot myself in the foot with the current storyline. I don't like dropping plot points but it might have to be done if I don't want to feel bogged down by anything in the story proper. Things feel like they've been dragged out and I've lost steam. Characters and concepts might appear in other stories if this doesn't continue, but this was my first big project so I want to see it through. Regardless of final decision, I will leave the story up.
Kinetic Sky - Sonic the Hedgehog (Chapter 24 up; The Suns of Liberty 7)
- I will return to this soon.
Cutting Room Floor:
1. Golden Days (Sonic the Hedgehog) - SegaSonic AU. Two brothers, the best at what they do - taking down killer robots. Finding themselves in Station Square, they end up tangled in the lives of a motley crew, and in the schemes of the Eggman once more. A story of family, adventure, and ever brightening days.
2. Kingdom Come (Sonic the Hedgehog) - Blaze is falling for Sonic. A plucky fox and mischievous tiger start to push them closer - queens need kings to complete them, after all. But Sonic soon has to worry about more than an overheating cat and a pink minefield, for he is - once again - the trigger for calamity. Some are convinced that only death can fix it this time. His death, of course.
Shout out to all those reading and reviewing. I'll keep doing my best.