Author has written 8 stories for Voyagers!, Jasper Fforde, MacGyver, and Torchwood.
One of my pet peeves is badly punctuated stories. Sometimes that punctuation can be so offensive that I get rude about pointing it out to people. If this has been the case with your story, and you are here to get revenge, I suggest you check this guide on punctuation or this one that also covers punctuation of dialogue before you send me a PM with another sample of offensiveness.
One of the things that is most fun to read about in other people's profiles is their views on writing, and something about their works in progress. Well, my views on writing are about as structured as the contents of my living room; I will be getting back to you on that one.
Works in Progress
Or rather, all the plot bunnies that are hopping around in my living room. Hence the state of aforementioned living room.
Hum is the Word In 1968 Bogg and Jeffrey find out that electric cars have become the dominant technology. Their partnership comes understrain as their views differ on what makes the right history right.
Missing scenes I'm doing some rewriting of Home and Away and On the Road, Again! including altering and adding scenes.
Murdoc's greatest hits A series of stories centred around Murdoc. What's it like being not your normal professional killer?
1. Who by fire Murdoc is not having a very good day.
2. Hey, that's no way to say good bye Murdoc on the prowl.
3. I can't forget Murdoc took seven years to come back for revenge the first time.
4. Stories of the street Murdoc is on assignment to kill a witness. Complications present themselves when he finds out he is not the only one. (posted seperately)
5. Bird on the wire Murdoc rethinks his priorities.
6. Suzanne Hitman wasn't Murdoc's first chosen profession.
7. So Long, Marianne Murdoc has his palm read.
Titles in bold have been posted. Titles in italics are stories in progress.
A-Team Edition One morning Face finds a paper on his doorstep, and a cat.
The Next Affair If I ever get round to reading Jane Eyre -- at least the important bits -- I will finish chapter two.
A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
"You can find inspiration in everything. If not, look again." - Paul Smith
"Last kiss for the condemned man. A little embarrassed seen as we're not killed." - Owen Harper in Torchwood-episode Cyberwoman after Gwen asks him why he kissed her.
An example of how I spend my average day. Today's experience (recurrent).