Author has written 8 stories for Rurouni Kenshin.
Notes on Revolution & Restoration’s progress:
1. I've got some stuff on the way... sigh
Notes on the Scent of Autumn, the Feel of Winter’s Progress:
1. I have posted the oneshot about Sano and Megumi's marriage. I like it fairly enough, but the reviews were wonderful! O.O I was surprised so many liked it :P Thanks, guys.
Notes on Do You Believe in Me?'s Progress:
1. Okay, so I've posted my Sano-Meg makeout scene! I feel so... so... dirty, to put it simply. I've never posted anything like that before. I mean, it wasn't terribly bad...I think... lol I'm typing this, wondering what my reviewers will say. They all seem to want the BIG picture to come into play, but I enjoy playing around with my character's minds. Hehe. Anyways, please review! I'm working on Chapter Nine right now. Ten reviews at least, and you can read it! ;)
I fiercely recommend MissTeak’s fiction! She’s a wonderful SanoMeg and Kenkao author; and I respect her writings and ideas immensely! If you have read and liked my writing, you’ll be sure to love hers.
Love At Tokyo Tower (SM) by MissTeak (Recently finished, but it's still awesome to read!)
Darling, You’re Under Arrest! (KK) by MissTeak
I Love You Sae Ienaide-iru My Heart (Translation: My Heart Isn't Even Saying "I Love You") (Soujirou/Kaoru, I think) by Seta-girl (One of my best friends wrote this, it's her first! Please review.)
The Babysitter (SM) by Starry Night Blue
A Job For Sanosuke by Shirou Shinjin
Slave to the 4 4 (SM, KK, AM) by Rikkitsune
I Miss You (SM) by Silent Tears of Agony
All That We Lived For (SM, AM, KK, YT) by MissTeak
Please check out some of my fanfiction as well; I hope you like it!
If you have any ideas you’d like me to write, please Email me about it. I only have a few rules:
1. I will not write yaoi or yuri. I respect Watsuki-sama’s decision to make his creations (minus Kamatari) straight.
2. I will not portray any of the female RK characters as sluts, whiny crybabies, or suicidal psychos. I may indicate attempts in the past, but I will not actually let them kill themselves. Same goes for guys, though it is fun to make Sano whine. Because he does. All the time.
3. I will not write minor/adult pairings, such as Kaoru/Yahiko. That’s pretty much self explanatory. :o
Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope to receive positive reviews from you. Wishes and love; MadiSano