Author has written 3 stories for Emperor's New Groove, Rise of the Guardians, and Merlin.
Favorite Movies: The Mummy, The Mummy Returns, All of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, Van Helsing, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, all four Indiana Jones movies, Transformers, The Avengers, Thor, Iron Man 1,2, and 3, The Hangover, The Amazing Spiderman
Favorite TV shows: Friends, Angel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Lost, Fringe, Chuck, Psych, Doctor Who, The Big Bang Theory, Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Burn Notice, The Walking Dead, White Collar, Grimm, Once Upon A Time, Sherlock, Merlin, How I Met Your Mother, Crossbones
Favorite Books: The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Stephanie Plum novels, A Game of Thrones
Favorite Games: Dragon Age, Assassin's Creed, Sims, and Fable.
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
35 Things To Do In Camelot...
1. When Merlin's eyes flash gold, scream, "NO!!! IT'S EDWARD CULLEN!"
2. Ask Uther for the "magic" word when he orders you to do something.
3. When Morgana smirks, run up to her and ask, "Does that smirk begin to hurt after a while?"
4. Bow to Gwen every time you see her in the hall saying, "My Queen!" when people are around. (before S4 finale, anyway)
5. Tell Gwaine that the tavern has run out of ale when he is in dire need of a drink.
6. Ask Uther if his crown is on too tight.
7. Order Merlin to turn Arthur into a frog and make him turn back into a handsome prince when you kiss him!
8. Do the previous in front of Gwen.
9. When you laugh in front of Arthur, brey like a donkey, and shout, "OH NO, THE GOBLIN IS BACK!"
10. Glare at Lancelot, and when he asks you why you hate him so much, answer with a simple, "Wouldn't you like to know!"
11. Start singing Magic by B.o.B. when there is a tence and awkward silence between Merlin and Gaius.
12. Make Merlin sing with you.
13. Report to Arthur's chambers at breakfast and say you have to take some of his food so he doesn't get fat.
14. When you meet Gili, gape at him and say, "DUDLEY DURSLEY! What will you're parents say about your magic?!"
15. Make Kilgharrah give you dragon rides.
16. Ask Merlin why he isn't at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
17. When he asks about Hogwarts, say, "What are you talking about? There is so such thing as magic!"
18. Tell Gaius that cuts aren't the flu, and pat him on the shoulder. "It's okay, your medical knowledge is limited, I know."
19. The first time you meet Arthur, be dressed like a gypsy and say, "I predict that you will... BECOME KING!"
20. Ask Leon why he never dies.
21. Ask Arthur why he and his knights why they wear red in the forest when they're trying to be discreat.
22. When Arthur wins a sword fight, lean up against a tree and say, "I've seen Indiana Jones do better."
23. Ask Arthur if he ever stops to think why branches randomly fall on the bandits and spears kill his enemies at JUST the right time, and when Merlin is 'hiding'.
24. When Merlin introduces himself to you, look him over. "Well, I was expecting a more Dumbledore look..."
25. While everyone shouts "For the Love of Camelot!" shout, "For Aslan!"
26. Blabber on and on about a magical sword hidden in the forest in front of Arthur and Uther.
27. Act like there is an emergency and drag Gwaine into a room. Shut the door and demand he take off his shirt!
28. As Gwen walks away, sigh dreamily and say, "Gwen and Lance are so cute together!" to Arthur and walk away innocently.
29. In the middle of the Great Hall full of the Knights of the Round Table and Merlin, suddenly fall to your knees insisting that you can't breathe and need mouth-to-mouth or you WILL DIE!
30. When a deadly knight challenges the knights, say, "Leon accepts the challenge!" and when Leon asks why ON EARTH you did that, because you're sending him to his death, just say, "Don't worry," pat on the back, "you never die! The sword will run through you and... POOF! SIR UNDIEABLE LEON lives!"
31. Tell Merlin to put on Gaius' glasses, then put him in black robes and draw a scar on his forehead. "It's Harry Potter!"
32. When getting on a horse, ask what's the horse-power and the miles per hour.
33. Out hunting with Arthur, Merlin, and the knights, and Arthur kills an animal, shout, "THAT IS AN INDANGERED SPECIES IN 2011!"
34. Go up to Merlin and Arthur and say, "Wow! You look EXACTLY like Colin and Bradley!"
35. When they don't respond to the previous, start singing "You're the Voice" and ask Merlin who sang that song.