Author has written 3 stories for Emperor's New Groove, Doctor Who, and Originals.
Favorite Movies: The Mummy, The Mummy Returns, All of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, Van Helsing, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, all four Indiana Jones movies, Transformers, The Avengers, Thor, Iron Man 1,2, and 3, The Hangover, The Amazing Spiderman
Favorite TV shows: Friends, Angel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Lost, Fringe, Chuck, Psych, Doctor Who, The Big Bang Theory, Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Burn Notice, The Walking Dead, White Collar, Grimm, Once Upon A Time, Sherlock, Merlin, How I Met Your Mother, The Originals, Sleepy Hollow, iZombie
Favorite Books: The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Stephanie Plum novels, A Game of Thrones
Favorite Games: Dragon Age, Assassin's Creed, Sims, and Fable.
The Sphinx Chronicles:
Consumed By Drums: rewrite of series 3. 10/OC
Chasing The Stars: rewrite of series 4. 10/OC
The Song's End: rewrite of 10's specials. 10/OC
Across The Universe: rewrite of series 5. 11/OC
Falling Stars: rewrite of series 6. 11/OC
Eclipsing Shadows: rewrite of series 7. 11/OC
The Midnight Sky: rewrite of series 8. 12/OC
Beneath The Burning Suns: rewrite of series 9. 12/OC
The OC: Ali Carter - Emilia Clarke(The actress that I imagine portraying her.)
The Samantha Jones Diaries:
The Beast Within: rewrite of season one. Elijah/OC, Klaus/Camille, Hayley/Jackson, Marcel/Rebekah.
The Monster Within: rewrite of season two. Elijah/OC, Klaus/Camille, Hayley/Jackson, Marcel/Rebekah.
The Darkness Within: rewrite of season three. Elijah/OC, Klaus/Camille, Hayley/Jackson, Marcel/Rebekah.
The OC: Samantha Jones - Lucy Hale(The actress that I imagine portraying her.)
The Wolf Among Us: Bigby Wolf/OC
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Spike/OC
Teen Wolf: Derek/OC/Peter, Deucalion/OC
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
35 Things To Do In Camelot...
1. When Merlin's eyes flash gold, scream, "NO!!! IT'S EDWARD CULLEN!"
37 Things To Do In An Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside, and ask, "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in one corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to open the doors, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open by themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask them all to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at every floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises whenever someone else pushes a button.
10. Stare grinning at another person for a while, then say, "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask, "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square with chalk on the floor then say to the other passengers, "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person on the elevator, tap them on the shoulder then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug with the other passengers. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the buttons for other people, but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say that you're waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, "Hi, Greg. How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone bends to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend that you're a flight attendant, and review emergency exits with the other passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Yell, "Group hug!", then enforce it.
23. Make race car noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift as you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk in with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!", then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring--don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say, "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, then say, "Is that your final answer?"
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask people what floor they want. Whenever they answer, give them a glare and say, "You should be ashamed of yourself!"
33. Ask loudly, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell different people that you can see their aura.
35. When the door closes, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice, "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long black cloak with a hood, stare at everyone, and in a deep voice announce: "It is time..."