Author has written 8 stories for Inuyasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, and One Piece.
Hello all! Lady Seinu at your fanservice! ...I mean, /service/.
My name is Julie. I'll be 25 this year and that thought honestly jolts me a bit. I have a four-year old daughter that consumes my life, but in the good way. I'm female, in case that wasn't glaringly obvious. No longer writing religiously (if at all) because I've taken to the RPing lifestyle instead. I do lurk fanfiction from time to time and enjoy some wickedly demented pairings, so you should probably be aware of that. All of my fanfic ideas are JUST ideas and I doubt I'll ever continue anything ever again. If you'd for whatever reason (Merlin forbid) wish to read my RP stuff, send me a message. I RP Snape and have 1x1 Snily and 1x1 Snack (Severus x Sirius) slowly in progression and wouldn't mind lurkers if you've a mind to.
Other than that, feel free to scroll past all this junk. Except the fic recs. Because wonderful authors love being recognized.
My top five favorite fandoms are:
1. Harry Potter
All one-shots or fanfics in progression shall be listed below. I have this fleeting belief that I'll eventually get around to completing and posting all of these...
Demons Be Damned: A Yu-Gi-Oh! fanfiction. Seto and Mokuba move into a new home... only to discover spooky things are taking place in the establishment. Of course, Seto is once more in denial and Mokuba must take things into his own hands. After a few phone calls to businesses that deal with supernatural events, he sets an appointment for someone to come over and deal with the problem. And who shows up on their doorstep that evening? Why... none other than Katsuya Jounouchi, of course!
Yotsuba& Dragons!: A Yotsuba&! fanfiction of course. Actually, it's a crossover with Yu-Gi-Oh!. Yotsuba and her family venture out to Domino for a day at Kaiba Land- a well renown amusement park. But of course, with Yotsuba in tow, things can never run smoothly. Chaos ensues as the little green-haired girl loses herself to the crowded vastness that is Kaiba Land.
The Nobility of Love: A Harry Potter fanfiction. Focuses on the Marauders. Sirius Black has a secret that not even James knows of. As fifth year approaches, his wayward feelings focus on a central figure, one that he knows he has no right to concentrate on. And so, as the year carries through, he must learn what it is to sacrifice want and desire for the sake of love and friendship. One-sided Sirius/Lily. Everything else is cannon.
After Awhile, Crocodile: A really whacky Harry Potter parody idea I got from a dream. Ha. It's a parody on the Snarry pairing... all in good fun, since I love the pairing myself! Harry dreams of crocodiles while at the same time, Voldemort is... employing crocodiles? As always, Snape is caught it the middle.
Me and Lily: Harry Potter fanfic focusing on Petunia and Lily Evans as children. 'Tuney keeps her journal with many entries about herself from the time she's 7 years old until she's 17. I kind of wanted to get inside Petunia's snobby little head, haha.
Stepping Stones: A 'what if this happened instead' sort of fanfic... I know, I know! There are too many of these. However, I don't think THIS particular one has been done before and trust me... I've looked. What if Severus had tried to warn Lily that Voldemort would be coming after them himself instead of just going to Dumbledore? What if he knew that somehow their secret keeper, whoever it was, had given them away? In an awkward turn of events, Severus tries to warn his dearest friend and have her meet him somewhere safe... and instead of meeting his request, James responds in her place thinking of the summons as a ploy set up by Voldemort. Lily loses her life saving her son and James is wrought with the agony of losing her. EVENTUALLY James/Severus. Lotta lotta lotta angst. I have four pages of IDEAS developed. This relationship wouldn't just happen over night and I'm putting a lot of work into this. There aren't enough good J/S stories out there and I intend to make one! >8D
Okay... I'm doing one of these recommendation things, because there are some damn good fics out there that I'd like to share! (Harry Potter's has been updated as of 2012 and the Yu-Gi-Oh! recommendations was written... /years/ ago. You can see the difference in how much information I supply. I've become in-depth in my lameness.)
1. Don't Shed A Tear For Me by Slumbering Potion: Rated M, Romance/Drama. The central pairing is Harry/Severus. Everything has been kept well in character. The plot of believable and the author has done well to explain situations and why Snape is alive and all that jazz. I stayed up every night for about a week just trying to catch up. If you're at all open to the pairing, it's a must-read. (Update: Apparently there was a name change on this... Homecoming of the Soul or something like that. And then the story was taken down for some reason. I'm pretty sure those two things are unrelated, but I felt like stating them both. BUT ANYWAY. If anyone's interested, I do have a copy of it. I save all my favorite stories just in case stuff like this happens.
2. In Secret by Playing Scrabble with Orcs : Rated M, Drama/Hurt/Comfort. A Sirius/Severus one shot. Marauders Era. This story was brilliantly done. There's so much dynamic in the decent sized one-shot, the characters in my opinion are brilliantly in character and it's probably the most realistic take on Snack that I've ever seen. Recommend a thousand times over to anyone who's willing to give the pair a shot!
3. Chains by LiterarySpell : Rated M, Romance/Drama. Severus/Remus. Marauders Era. This one-shot is a beautiful piece of work, I'm telling you. Dominant Severus and plays off of the fact that Remus is a werewolf perfectly. I couldn't ask for something more in character, it truly is astonishing how well Remus and Severus are portrayed. Really didn't like James and Sirius at the end and wouldn't necessarily agree with that bit, but it's a small portion and everything else definitely made up for it. It's sad though, I've got to warn you. But quite tragically beautiful all at once.
4. The Definition of Home by oliver.snape : Rated M, Family/Hurt/Comfort. A Snape!Guardian fic. Oh my goodness, I had the toughest time choosing which oliver.snape fanfiction to showcase. I'm not lying when I say all... and I mean all of this author's stories are brilliant. This is one author you can't pass up. Whether romance or family, all fanfics revolve around Harry and Severus.
5. Tread Softly by Dius Corvus : Rated M, Angst/Romance. One of those Snarry stories in which Harry gets shot back into the past during the time of the Marauders. Usually I don't like these, because Harry has to change his name and he knows everything about the future and Severus is just that snivelly guy that needs rescuing and blah blah blah. But the plot going on behind this is phenomenal (and I'm only on chapter 7). I can see this panning out to be an amazing story and I'm quite excited to be reading it.
1. Poles Apart by Moonraven : Rated M, Romance. This one is an excellent one-shot! And not your typical short one-shot either!! Seto and Jou had a very nice spicy scene in this one too.
2. Inescapable You by Ambivalence : Rated M, Romance/Drama... Kaiba and Jou are leashed together... literally!! This one had a lot of aww moments and oooh nooo moments!! The ending was perfect though... Definitely recommend!
3. Dragon's Kiss by Jupiter 13 : Rated M, Romance/Fantasy... This... was... EPIC!! Even though Seto was literally a dragon, it was still very very good the way Jupiter 13 did it!! Every chapter is packed with action... there was never a dull moment with this fic! I stayed up late many many nights because I could not stop!!
4. Being Dead Ain't Easy by D. Draggy : Rated T, Supernatural. It was hard for me to choose which D. Draggy fic because all three are amazing!! But this one was my first. Joey gets caught up in Kaiba's mess and inconsequentially dies. It's not really much of a romance... but it's somewhat fluffy and hints at a relationship between Joey and Seto. It's an awesome fanfic.
5. Will Do Favours by Ariadne Bassarid : Rated T, Romance/Humor fic. This one is a one-shot and Seto and Jou are perfectly in character!! Which can be a rarity, as many puppyshipping fans may know. Very funny, too!
|Community:||With the Boy in the Dungeons|
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|