Author has written 1 story for Robin Hood BBC.
I'm 23, I live in the United Kingdom, On the south coast.
I'm a man. I have hair that changes all the damn time. And blue eyes, Which can seem green or grey depending on the lighting. I'm short and fat. :3
I roleplay more than I write. If you wanna bump uglies, ask for my skype.
The rest of the info on here made me marvel at how childish I seemed.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could
Unsafe External Link