Author has written 10 stories for Charmed, Star Wars, Wanted, Phantom of the Opera, Naruto, and Wives and Daughters.
My old penname was angel2CA. For all who knew me as angel2CA. That was my old self, younger, more naive, and dreaming of going to California one day. Now that's changed I decided a new penname is in order.
Writing and reading have always been my passions. Since before I can remember I was glued to books and a pen. My imagination would run wild inside the little fairy tales that took me to places unknown in this world of chaos. I would dream and believe in things that others would never experience. I would relish in the deep mysteries revealed. I would desire to create my own world like that and share it with everyone.
I still do and always will.
Mmm I figured some might want to know a little more about me so here goes.
Name: Annie Angel Bridges.
Age: Not a teen anymore! Weird feeling. Gonna have to get used to it...
Hometown: Wilmington, North Carolina
I love: Reading, drawing, writing, sports, dancing, singing, playing piano/guitar/clarinet, games: strategy, board, video, card; running, swimming, gardening, hiking, camping, and much more.
Favourite books: By Shana Abe: The Smoke Thief series, The Last Mermaid
Mary Gillgannon: Dragon of the Island
Morgan Llywelyn: Bard- Odyssey of the Irish
J. R. R. Tolkien: Lord of the Rings trilogy, The Silmarillion, The Hobbit
Favourite movies: Lord of the Rings trilogy
The Secret Garden(1993)
North & South(2004 BBC)
Red Light, Green Light
Dragon Age: Origins
more I can't think of...
Favourite colours: Midnight blue, aquamarine, royal purple, crimson
I also have a fictionpress. Same penname.
Okay, it's about time somebody's a little honest on here! 'On here' meaning internet. Truth be told, I have only finished hmm 3-4 valid stories in my entire lifetime. Sure I had my little drawings and kid stories, I think we all did that. First fairy tale I was 11 years old... even then I was a conniving perfectionist and had written over four ridiculous long pages with exotic details and intricate descriptions of a certain event only to have it erased because of my inexperience on computers and failure to click the 'Save' button on wordpad. So I ended up doing a short 1-2 page patch up and tried to sigh with satisfaction... All in all the story is quite a cute little fetching tale, I guess. It's actually posted on the internet in a private server so it's not in web search. Find it if you dare.
I was incredibly close to finishing a quite detailed and very personal story when I was a little older, about 13, and I did the pastime of writing it with gel pens. For a long time I NEVER used the computer, and after that 'Non'save' incident, I was persistent in returning to the paper and pen technique. It was brilliant and I was marveled at how different your writing style is on paper than typing! Even right now I'm surprised at the way I'm phrasing this very story... Hmm. Then one lucky day, oh, there's always a punchline, ain't there? Then one lucky day, I stayed at my friend's house and somehow LOST that precious notebook in the pile of rubbish they call a mobile home stockade. I was devastated for months, we searched everywhere and to no avail! So that story was lost... I do have two sentences from the very beginning though. Somewhere deep in my heart I know that story will surface eventually, all starting with the two sentences. Or was it just one?
The next story I had the pleasure of finishing was based on a dream I had a few years back. It is the first and only short story I've written with my Invincia Monte Verde fountain pen. It consists of 10 chapters, 3 pages each. Maybe I'll post it on here sometime... p:
And last, I think? Is the Neji Ten story I have on fanfiction. Not exactly 'valid' in complete originality terms but ah well, a story. I'm more of a 'from scratch' person and I actually end up changing made-up characters to my liking. Perhaps that's why I haven't been able to finish more than one story on here in 6 years... Haha.
So that's why I am Ms. Slow to updating on fanfiction. For all who are waiting... I may just never get to finishing the story, but it was fun while it lasted, eh? Still, there's one story out there waiting for me to write... and I hope I do it enough justice to speak for my heart's desires.
1. Who is your favorite character?
2. What do you think of the whole Madara being Tobi-thing?
3. Who would you be team-up with?
4. If you could have any abilities what would they be?
5. If Madara came up to you and asked you "Wanna' go somewhere private and have some 'fun'?" how would you react?
6. Hidan comes in your room and starts ranting on about how Kakuzu pisses him off then begs you to convert to Jashinism, how do you react?I tell him I don't 'convert' to anything, then begin to rant with him how Kakuzu pisses me off too. Then we have a ranting contest to see who comes up with the best reasons why Kakuzu pisses us off. Eventually I win and give him a smirk before he irritatingly mutters, b*.
7. Zetsu is standing in the corner of the living room, and he shows you a rose, he asks what you think of it, how do you react?
8. Itachi is sitting in the kitchen, drinking tea, however, when you come into the kitchen to grab a drink, he starts smiling at you, thinking you have something on your face you almost run from the room, only to be stopped by Itachi, he asks if he can brush your hair, because he admires how soft and long it is, how do you react?
9. Kakuzu has been quiet for a week, and one day when you're alone he walks up to you and asks you if you have any spare change and if you'd like to go food shopping, how do you react?
10. Once upon a time before you 'joined' Akatsuki, you were good friends with Naruto, he'd been tracking you for years-almost as much as he does with Sasuke, when he finally finds you and begs you to come back to the village with him, how do you react?
11. Upon stumbling into Ino and Sakura bitch-fighting about how pretty they are and who's-more-skilled-than-who, what do you do?
12. Who's art is better? Deidara's or Sasori's?
13. You tell them you think your art is better, and they begin a huge argument about how your art isn't as great as theirs, what do you do?
14. Kisame asks if you want to go swimming-your answer?
15. For the next two days Kisame tells you it's nothing but a harmless swim, how do you react?
16. What are your views on Sasuke?
17. Rock Lee tells you he has a crush on you, your reaction?
18. Which is better? Manga or Anime?
19. Which village would you prefer to live in?
20. Which Naruto coupling do you prefer more?
Unsafe External Link