Author has written 2 stories for Naruto, and Walking Dead.
My name is Katie
I'm a teen in Southern California
I've been writing stories for a long time, and got into fanfiction fairly early on. Unfortunately, my first works are what I classify as 'immature and plot-less, so a few years ago I deleted the 2 or 3 stories I had up and took a break. Now, I've decided to give it another shot, now that I've matured both as a writer and a person.
My writing pretty much comes down to this: I write when I have the inspiration and motivation to do so, because I hate writing just for the sake of forcing out a plot to finish a story. Fanfiction is much more interesting to read when the author is actually interested in the story, isn't it? So anyway, if I haven't updated a story in a couple months, assume I'm either waiting for inspiration or I've given up on it.
Just in case anyone cares enough to keep up, here are my updates:
- 12/7/10- For a long time I was working on rewriting a Yu Yu Hakusho fic I posted years ago, but I've changed a lot as a writer, and finally decided to take a different approach to it and it's basically turning out to be an entirely different story. If I can ever figure out how to make the old ideas work with the new ones I'll upload.
- 12/7/10- Just posted my first attempt at a Naruto fanfiction (Last Night). I wasn't originally planning on doing anything outside of the YYH, but the idea came to me and it just didn't feel right to not write it out, so for as long as I have inspiration for this one I'll keep updating it.
- 1/30/11- Haven't written much for Last Night since the last update. I've tried a few times to get another chapter out, but it just hasn't been feeling right, so it doesn't look like it'll happen in the very near future. Add the story to your story alert if you're still into it, that way you'll know as soon as I do if I ever get back into it.
- 8/8/11- I'm back! In the last week 3 new chapters have been added to Last Night, and I may or may not have an idea for a separate fic (looks like a Gaara/Sakura if I ever get around to it). Funny what having a high school diploma can do to your inspiration levels... or maybe it's just because now I have nothing else to do with my time?
- 9/21/11- I'm starting something new. it's gonna be an AU, slightly on the supernatural side, sasu/saku (my guilty pleasure), possibly a little dark, but not too much. Still working on a title. I'm toying with the idea of "Yours to keep," but we'll see what else I can come up with. check back for it if you like my writing style from Last Night!
The jacket from Last Night looks like this: