Author has written 2 stories for Inuyasha.
Pen Name: Chiaztolie
Place: I was born in Jakarta, Indonesia, and moved to Toronto, Canada when I was 18. I am now 27. I am trying to practice my English vocabularies, grammar, and structure along with general writing skills by working on original fictions and fanfictions. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my boyfriend who enjoys reminding me that sometimes I am still so FOB (Fresh Off the Boat) by correcting my grammar. So far, writing has proven itself to be a very effective way to learn a foreign language. It works for me, at least.
1. Anime , though I haven't seen any new series this season that's really good. I like watching Nurarihyon no Mago for now, only because the Nurarihyon is so cool. And because I like anime that has demons in it. I'm also following Bleach, but only watch the parts where Kuchiki Byakuya is present (hehe). I tend to go back to watch the old anime I've finished. Is it just me or does anyone feel older anime series have better plots?
2. Manga. This comes and goes, so I'm calling it my seasonal hobby. For now, I like Ouran High School Host Club, Kuroshitsuji, Bleach, and I'm trying to read Nurarihyon manga too.
3. Writing. I like writing fictions. For now, I'm honing my skills by writing fanfiction. But eventually, I'd like to write original stories. I've only written three fanfics of Inuyasha so far. And all of them have Sesshoumaru as their main character. So you see... he's my favourite character in the series. I always pair him with an OC. This is my own way to inject something of my own into the stories.
4. Sleeping in on Saturday morning... Then wake up, shower, go to the little coffee shop near by to get coffee and this really good cornmeal muffin (with a whole egg inside!!), return to my home, sit down on the bed, and continue writing.
5. Reviews. Doesn't necessarily have to be a good one, but it has to be fair. If you don't like something then you can tell me, but just criticizing without any valid base is not very welcomed. Positive reviews are of course, welcomed. But as much as they flatter my ego, I'd rather you give me your honest and sincere opinions.
1. Beansprouts, only if they are raw (I don't really know why I wrote this, it just popped into my head).
2. Harem anime. Reverse harem is much better.
3. Anime with no good looking guys in it. But even I have to admit that's not a valid reason to hate certain series.
Favourite anime weapons/martial art skills:
1. Hunter x Hunter: Kurapica's nen abilities (Materialization and Specialization)
2. Rurouni Kenshin: Himura Kenshin (Hiten Mitsurugi-Ryu)
3. Bleach: Kuchiki Byakuya (Senbonzakura)
4. Inuyasha: Sesshoumaru (Tenseiga & Bakusaiga)
5. Soul Eater: Death the Kid (Twin Demon Guns: Elizabeth Thompson & Patricia Thompson)
Stories I have written (or at least started) and their status:
1. Into the Fire: my first fanfic, and by far the longest. Status: Deleted from the web but not from memory.
The story revolves around Sesshoumaru, who is searching for his younger sister whom he thought is dead. Little did he know, she has been living with her grandfather in the Eastern Lands but have completely forgotten about him. In the story, the power of her sword (which she inherited from their late mother), is needed alongside Tetsusaiga and Tenseiga to defeat Naraku.
2. Tsumi no Gokuin (translation: The Mark of His Sin).
Status: Still active, but have been neglected for a long time.
This story also revolves around Sesshoumaru. It plans to explain why he was named "The Man of Destruction", and why he is how he is.
3. Rulers of Four Directions
Status: Active, and progressing quite quickly
This is the fic I wrote to replace Into the Fire. It was going to be the second book of Into the Fire (ITF), but I decided to rework it altogether to mesh the two parts into one. This allows me to revise ITF to accommodate Sesshoumaru's mother who suddenly appeared in manga and anime. Also, I'm trying to explore the history of the inu clan and how they become so powerful in the demon world.
4. The Story of Higurashi Seirin
Status: Active, but progressing very slow
Written to give myself an opportunity to take a break from Rulers of Four Directions. It is meant to be a light and humorous fic. The story revolves around Sesshoumaru who is turned into a woman after offending a goddess, and how he deals with the changes in his body and the absence of his masculine power.