For fun purposes, why don't you take a look at this before reading the rest of my profile!
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen,xGabriellaxBoltonx, xEarlySunsetsOverMonroevillex, Smartest Girl In The World, GatorPups95, 'rEd RoSe-StArFiRe-RoSeFiRe', ShimmeringJade, Sabaku no Hasame gaara1306 aka foamy the sguirrel, Matts-Awesome-Too Raykura-Kura, LostInHyrule, Imagination's Dream, Bob D. Johnson, writergurllw,
You know you live in 2007 when...
1. You go to a party, sit down and take MySpace pics.
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
9. You were too busy to notice number five.
10. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.
11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
12. Put this in your profile if you fell for it. You know you did.
Welcome to my profile! In this blog there will be information about upcoming fanfiction stories as well as a small bit of information about myself. I'm sure you did not come here to read my profile but if you did, then have fun.
Here's some information about me:
Age: 15 years
Birthday: September 18, 1992
Height: around 5'2"
Weight: Thin (not sure actually)
Eye Color: Dark brown, black it seems
Hair color: Blackish Brown
One secret about myself: I dont know.
Favorite Color: baby blue
Favorite number: 17
Nicknames: Scribbles, Anastasia, Tiff (I'll kill you if you call me that), writing crazed, crazy
Favorite Song: Soulja girl; Bon Jovi - It's my life; Utada Hikaru - Simple and Clean;
Favorite singer: Not sure
Favorite Author: J.R.R. Tolkien
Favorite book(s): The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Harry potter, Lord Valentine
Here you will find the results of many quizzes I've taken and copied to Microsoft word. They will tell you about myself.
- I am 84 perfectionist
- I am 5 a nerd
- Why you're hot: you don't just play hard to get - you are hard to get!
- Your flirting style: honest and even slightly sarcastic
- You are a complete lunatic and you're operating on 100 animal instincts.
Might as well face it, you're addicted to love.
- You're not the life of the party, but you do show up for the party.
- Overall, you tend to lack focus, and it's difficult for you to get important things done. In general, you feel that people are not to be trusted. Your life is pretty smooth, but there's a few emotional bumps you'd like to get rid of.
In life, you tend to be an early adopter of all new things and ideas.
- A great connoisseir of art and beauty, you can find the positive side of almost anything.
- You've been deeply wounded in the past, and you're still recovering from that hurt. A break-up usually comes as a shock to you. You always think things are going well.
- What's good about you: you always speak your mind and aren't scared of anything.You seduce with words, by getting people to open up to you. You have one big dream in your life, and you never lose sight of it.
- You love to flirt, so much so that it gets you in trouble. In almost any situation, you find yourself flirting - even when it's inappropriate.You tend to embrace all flirting styles too.. from coy to sexy to playful to serious. And if someone flirts back, you'll crank it up even more!
- You don't just create compelling stories, you see them as clearly as a movie in your mind. You have a knack for details and dialogue. You can really make a character come to life. Chances are, you enjoy creating all types of stories. The joy is in the storytelling. And nothing would please you more than millions of people seeing your story on the big screen!
- Your strength: Emotional maturity beyond your years
-Your weakness: Wearing yourself down with too many responsibilities
-Your power color: Crimson red
-Your power symbol: Snowflake
-Your power month: September
-Your purpose in life is to express your unique self.
You are a creative and artistic person with an interesting view on life.
- While you are very talented, you sometimes lack the ambition to put your talents in play.
-In love, you seem mysterious and interesting.
-In stressful situations, you seem selfish and moody. At Your Highest:
-You are on a fast track to success - and others believe in you.
At Your Lowest:
-You require a lot of attention and praise.
-You see people as how you want them to be, not as how they are.
How You're Attractive:
-You're dramatic flair makes others see you as mysterious and romantic.
Your Eternal Question:
"Does This Work Into My Future Plans?"
FAVORITE FANFICTION QOUTES
So that you know I am not plagiarising these qoutes, I have put the qoutes information before the qoute in this order: Title; chapter number; author; what fanfiction. If you have the time, maybe you should read the stories I qouted on this page, even if the story didn't get saved into my favorites.
Pippin Eats The Ring; Chapter 1; Freelance Beatnick; Lord of the Rings
"Is my stomach going to be evil?" asked Pippin, looking concerned.
"It's made of metal! How did you chew it?" asked Elrond, trying to figure out how a ring could be mistaken for candy by someone who was very nearly thirty years old.
Pippin Eats The Ring; Chapter 2; Freelance Beatnick; Lord of the Rings
"The magical elvish cure for evil ring eating is prune juice?" asked Merry incredulously.
"Only you, Pippin, could stumble across the one thing powerful enough to destroy the entire world and then eat it. You fool!" Frodo said hysterically.
The Afterstory of the Ring: a Frodo Tale - This story is just what the title says and is based off the movie. So what happens when Frodo is sent to accompany the elves along with Bilbo Baggins and Gandalf? Sadly, I'm not exactly sure, but then again I'm never sure about where my stories will take me. I have a general idea about the first chapter but I can't really think of a conflict. That's a problem two months away, seeing as how I won't be able to write this story until March or April. I have to write two other novels before it.
-Untitled- A Romance Story - I read on Wikipedia that Pippin's son married Sam's daughter and that sent a lot of ideas flying into my head and so I have decided to write a romance about that. This plot is foggy and extremely distant to me because it will be about four months from now when I write this story. It comes after The Afterstory of the Ring: A Frodo Tale.
-Untitled-There was a Reason - This is a Eragon/Eldest fanfiction about the story of Murtagh's and Eragon's mom. I'm not too sure about the title, hence why it says untitled. I've always wanted to know what happened to his mother and, at first, his father. I found out about his father and I am nowcontent but the story of his mother should be elaborated on more. I find her an interest concept that is not explored often on Fanfiction.net so let it be my job to break the barrier. (Oh the fool I am)
Forever mine... - This is a Sonic the Hedgehog fanfiction. I am not to fond of Sonic anymore but I have so many things planned for this plot that I don't wish to abandon it. In this story Rouge the bat finds Shadow in a meteor (I know, definately cliched in the sonic world) and she takes care of him only to find herself falling deeply in love with him. But Shadow's love interest lies in a injured girl he finds in the alley one night. This girl he finds is dangerous though and obvioisly hiding something. What she is hiding will creep after her. Forever mine is a scary type of romance, and definately when Daemon and Manic make their appearences. I am not too fond of romance either so watch out if it turns out sappy. This story was set after Sonic Adventure battle 2.
Deity Slave - This is my first ever Legend of Zelda story, and it is set after Majora's Mask. If you know anything about Link's games, then you should be able to connect the title with the mask known as the 'Fierce Deity Mask'. Well, I have thought up a story where the mask is steadily taking over Link's life. It starts remarkably small, with little problems that may happen to anyone anyday, but then he starts to commit murder...and like it. It's kind of a horror, with even a little romance in it between him and Malon. But only a little. There will be but four scenes at the most when you can see the romance between these two and that is because I truly am tired of this pairing. I couldn't think of anybody else seeing as how I've never played his games. I got my knowledge from other fans and Wikipedia. Deity slave may not be the withstanding title of this story. If they seem more appropriate to me I will change the name to either 'Beyond Death' or 'Fatal Obsession'. You just be waiting for this, okay.
This month, if you wish to see more of me, you will find me on Fictionpress the most registered under the same exact name. I have no stories listed under my name so read my favorites; they're really good if I saved them.
Have a day with no writer's block, a message from me to you ~ WriterGurlLW
Last Update: Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||The Fierce Deity Mask|
|Focus:||Games Legend of Zelda|