Poll: In Ash's Girl Problems, should the coupling be strictly Ash and Serena, or should Misty, May and Dawn be added to the mix? Vote Now!
Author has written 42 stories for Dragon Ball Z, Suikoden, Pokémon, Final Fantasy VIII, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Naruto, Bleach, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, Yu-Gi-Oh, Fruits Basket, Justice League, Power Rangers, Super Sentai, and Dragon Ball.
Age: 30s, with a mentality that is somewhere between the age of 5 and 50, not by choice.
Hi, I'm Animaman, and I'll be trying my best to bring some good enough stories, wiether a original or, with permission from one of the other authors, try my own version of one of theirs.
Warning: There is some jerk(s) out there using the guest feature, to place my name and sprouting out hate and other hurtful garbage. If the review is treated like a guest, and there is no hyperlink to my Profile page, that one is a fake. Not me in a long shot. If this is happening to you, copy and paste, and spread the warning, because stuff like this should not be allowed to happen.
I like some anime and cartoons, both old and new, Old as in Voltron, Centrions; new as in Lunatics Unleashed (because on how they are based on Bugs Bunny and the other Looney Tunes), and Justice League Unlimited. I also like scifi, comedy, action/adventure and martial arts movies, I like Star Trek,Smallville,and a few others.
Sorry I haven't been updating as much as I should, but life happens.
The thing that needs to be told is that if there is a character in one or more of my stories named Will Walker, or something similar, then it means that I'm trying for an original character that is based on a personality that I wish I have in real life. The only thing you need to know about him is that he is among, and possibly is, the best at the things he does in the stories I write about. He is cool, calm, smart, strong, somebody you wouldn't want on your bad side.
By the way, for some strange reason, if anybody wants to do some artwork on any of my stories, then go ahead, just make sure to keep me up to date. I could do it, but I can't draw people without looking like a total disaster.
I have started a challenged based on my pokemon story "Trainer of a Different Caliber." Here are the rules:
1. The story can be based on the anima, manga, video games and any other media.
2. You can start off from any region, from Kanto to Unova, including the Orange Islands.
3. You can start off from any kind of pokemon, except legendary and semi-legendary.
4. Only one legendary pokemon aloud, period. This includes Mew, Celiebi and the other pokemon you can't get on the game itself.
5. At least one character from the series need to make a guest appearance, no matter how major or minor they are, wither brief or joint adventures.
6. You can challenge each other if you feel crazy enough to try, but you'll be on your own when it comes to working out the details.
Other then that, try it out and give me a heads up so that I check your story out for myself.
Nine-tailed Naruto Challenge
1. Naruto gains Kyubi's powers and a new bloodline, doesn't matter if it's at the same time or at a different order
2. Kyubi gains her freedom, and she is always in the harem
3. Combination of girls in the harem will be up to the author, yet 9 is the max. Yaoi, gender changing not allowed
4. You can bash any and as many people as you want, yet if its going to be Hinata, Sakura or both, try to give them some character development along the way
5. If older women like Tsunade and Tsunami are to be added, then they are to be given a jutsu that makes them around the same age as Naruto, and if Tsunade use, torturing Jiraiya is a must
6. You are allowed to do a crossover, but all the characters have to be in the Narutoverse.
I know the rules isn't much, yet they will do for now. And if it won't be too much trouble, give me a head up so that I can at least check it out.