Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter, and Twilight.
Thanks, everyone, for visiting my page and (hopefully) reading my fics. Thank god I decided to start up a new one; my others are embarassingly awful.
Well, if you're like me, you enjoy stalking people's profiles and reading about them, so I guess I'll tell you a little about myself. I like to keep my peeps happy. ;)
The Twilight series (Thank you Stephenie Meyer!) completes me. I don't know how I existed pre-Twilight. Then again, thanks to the series, human boys have ceased to measure up to my vampire friends. Pimply, awkward, teenage human, or beautiful, strong, and intelligent vampire. It's not exactly a hard choice.
I am decidedly pro-EdwardxBella, but Jacob needs some love too! He's just as ridiculously good-looking as Edward, but since that vampire is taken, I would be content to have Jacob. He could imprint on me anytime ;)
I'm a teenager myself, bored with school and life. I love to laugh but lately that seems like too much effort, so I just make others laugh.
Movies: Pride and Prejudice, Atonement, Juno, Anchorman, August Rush, Penelope, Transformers, the Lion King, the Little Mermaid, Emperor's New Groove, and finally, the Lorax.
Books: Twilight Series, obviously, Harry Potter, the Lorax, JPOD!, the Bean Trees.
TV Shows: JPOD!, Family Guy, CSI, Friends, Video on Trial, Will and Grace, Scrubs, the Shopping Bags.
Artists/ Bands: Journey, Cute is What We Aim For, Aerosmith, ACDC, Aqualung, Boys Like Girls, The Bravery, Etc.
Some interesting facts about myself:
1. I am repulsed by all body hair except for the scalp type.
2. I am likewise respulsed by boils.
3. I am a vegetarian.
4. I hate the city of Victoria, the colour orange, and rabbits as pets.
5. I am nearing graduation from high school and have no idea what I want to do with the rest of my life.
6. I make random references to Twilight and Harry Potter. No one ever gets them, except for Mia.
7. I try to relate every situation I'm in to an episode of Family Guy.
8. I appear outwardly normal, as normal people go, but inside I am of the weirdest type.
9. I created a chess club at my school, got five people to join, and am currently leading the scoreboard.
10. People are always surprised that I take I.B. (DIPLOMA, BITCHES!)
11. Edward Cullen: I'm kind of in love with him.
12. I can procrastinate like a master. I left my EE to the night before, if you know what I'm talking about, and I'm thinking my History teacher will give me an A on it. ;)
13. I bought strawberry-scented shampoo so I could smell like Bella and attract a mate as fantastic as Edward.
So, that's about it. I hope you had fun reading this. I should go do homework now.
Unsafe External Link