Poll: Would you like to see smut by me in the near future? (Bear in mind it will almost be entirely posted on Ao3, since I do NOT want the critics on my case and getting banned from fanfiction because of it.) Vote Now!
Author has written 272 stories for Sailor Moon, Naruto, Matantei Loki Ragnarok, Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist, D N Angel, Gundam Wing/AC, Inuyasha, Whistle!, Harry Potter, Yu-Gi-Oh, Mega Man, Pokémon, Ranma, Yu Yu Hakusho, My Little Pony, Supernatural, Fate/stay night, Charmed, Constantine, Hellsing, Doctor Who, Slayers, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Silent Hill, Once Upon a Time, Sonic the Hedgehog, Chrono Crusade, Kingdom Hearts, Star Wars, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Hunter X Hunter, Ghost Hunt, Dragon Drive, Black Cat, One Piece, Card Captor Sakura, Rise of the Guardians, My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア, Tsukihime, Batman, Hobbit, Fruits Basket, Hell Girl, Shugo Chara!, Kuroshitsuji, xxxHOLiC, Avalon Web of Magic, Transformers, Old Kingdom/Abhorsen series, Enchanter, Maximum Ride, Artemis Fowl, Wolf's Rain, Pandora Hearts, Beka Cooper series, Final Destination, Soul Eater, Zatch Bell, Night School, Fairy Tail, Tsubasa Chronicle, Mai HiME, Rosario + Vampire, Avengers, Resident Evil series, Howl's Moving Castle, Ghost Rider, Elfen Lied, Sekirei, X-Men: The Movie, Ouran High School Host Club, Looking for Group, Law and Order: SVU, Rising of the Shield Hero/盾の勇者の成り上がり, Grimm, Guild Hunter series, Jurassic Park, High School DxD/ハイスクールD×D, Natsume Yūjin-Chō, Scorpion, Familiar of Zero, Thor, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir, Flash, Sherlock, RWBY, Assassin's Creed, ManHua/Chinese Comics/漫画, Final Fantasy VII, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Akatsuki no Yona/暁のヨナ, Persona Series, and How to Train Your Dragon.
Lost my bed stealing boxer and my job on the same day. Surprisingly okay with the second, but it hurts like hell knowing my fur baby will no longer be with me. Had her for at least ten years and she's been my baby since the day I picked her out of the litter.
I'm a total Yaoi addict, so chances are very high that some of my stories will have boy/boy pairings. As for why my subjects go all over the place...well I read. A LOT. So if you have an interesting plot twist, PM me and I'll see what I can do. ALL HAIL THE GODDESSES THAT ARE ANKO MITARASHI, YORUICHI SHIHOUIN AND LUNA LOVEGOOD!!
IF YOU HAVE ANY INTERESTING IDEAS FOR THE FANFICS FEEL FREE TO PM ME. I'LL TRY TO INCLUDE THEM IF I CAN! :P
E-mail me at sakurademonalchemist@.
And to save a lot of space in the fanfics, if I actually owned any of these anime/mangas why would I be writing fanfics about them for free?
FOR ALL THOSE WHO ADMIT TO BEING WEIRD AND ARE PROUD OF IT, COPY AND PASTE THE RABBIT ONTO YOUR PROFILES! ALL HAIL THOSE WHO ARE PROUD TO BE DIFFERENT!
Well, everyone I have good news and bad news. The good news is that I finally graduated High School on 11-17-06.
For everyone who leaves negative reviews, I have only one request. IF YOU ARE GOING TO FLAME ME, MAKE IT CONSTRUCTIVE. I don't care about bad reviews unless you point out a flaw I can work on.
To my readers, I thank you! I thank you for NOT using the terms Mary Sue or Gary Stu in ANY of your reviews!
If you'd like a laugh, then you'll love this.
Things to do in a shop when you are bored.
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things
Things To Ponder:
Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
Some favorite (and completely weirdo) sayings:
I write for the same reason that I breath. . . because if I didn't then I would die.
((Last Christmas I lost my Gramps, followed shortly by my Grandmother a week before her birthday *which strangely enough was Valentine's Day* so if some of my fics are crazy, deal with it. It's how I cope))
Argh! There are WAAAY too many HP/Twilight crossovers! GET OVER NEW MOON PEOPLE! THE ENTIRE SERIES SUCKED! AND YES, I HAVE READ THEM ALL! *GO TEAM JACOB! KICK THAT SPARKLEPIRE'S ARSE!!!!!!*
The Twilight saga sucked end of story. And who came up with that almost-impossible-to pronounce name like Renesme?!
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it. If you are insane, enjoying every second, and proud of it, copy this and paste it into your profile.
If you are obsessed with something considered childish for someone your age, copy this into your profile. Anime, video games, cartoons, comics, you name it...
I once read that only math can save us now. Put this in your profile if you're screwed.
If you are a Gaara Fanatic copy this into your profile
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you ever suffered from FanFiction withdraw copy this into your profile!
If you think Orochimaru is what you get when Michael Jackson and Voldemort have unprotected sex, C&P this into your profile.
All the good men in this world are either gay, taken, or fictional charaters. Copy if true. It's not fair...-sob-
If you think that life without computers is useless then copy this to your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile. In class, all the time!
If you have ever had done something or said something that made perfect sense to your real friends and only caused your "peers" to look at you strangely and roll their eyes, copy and paste this into your profile.
98 percent of the population would die if Johnny Depp said it wasn't cool to breathe. Copy this onto your profile if you would be one of the 2 percent that is laughing your ass off.
If you think that writing Fanfic stories is fun then copy this onto your profile!
If you have ever considered going to the dark side since they have cookies, copy this onto your profile.
If your family wonders how you can remember all the naruto character's names, copy and paste this into your profile.
If Fanfiction is to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile.
Doing homework sucks. Copy and paste this into your profile if you agree.
I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. " There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16 My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to get stuck that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me. "
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you".
Love the stupidity and randomness. NOW
QUOTES TO LIVE BY
1.) Do not use an axe to kill a fly on your friends' head.
2.) Most people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.
Vampires vs. Werewolves...It's kinda like pirates vs ninjas, but cooler
Firefighter: At one point we decided to fight fire with fire... Well...basically... your house burned even faster.
14.) Oh god! They took my freaking kidney!
I ran into my ex the other day, then I put the car in reverse and ran over him again.
Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that jerk upside the head
19.) "Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still really bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."
Apparently 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family so it must be one of them. Either it's my mom or my dad. Or my older brother Collin. Or my other brother Ho-Chan-Chu. I think it's Collin.
21.) Friends will always be like "well you deserve better" but best friends will be prank calling him saying "you will die in seven days"
Guns don't kill people. I do.
My imaginary friend doesn't like you either.
30.) flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
31.) Taste the rainbow- Eat CRAYONS
32.) The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
33.) The spontaneous rally will begin at 1:45.
34.) Assassinations is an extreme form of censorship.
I'll be rich and famous when I invent something that will stab people over the internet
I've got ADD and magic markers. Oh the fun I will have.
39.) Somebody needs a Happy Meal.
42.) Please Note: CHRISTMAS IS CANCELED Apparently you told Santa that you have been good this year...he died laughing.
46.) I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you.
Although, chainsaw beats scissors, paper, AND rock!
48.) I am going to put an end to my procrastination problem. . . Tomorrow
To put it nicely, I hope you choke.
If Tylenol, Duct Tape, & a Band Aid can't fix it, you have a serious problem.
Would you like a cookie? So would I.
56.) You don't have to be faster than the bear, you just have to be faster than the slowest guy running from the bear.
57.) Well the voices and I took a vote. It's unanimous; you suck.
58.) A day without sunshine is like... night.
59.) A rejected invention: Instant water! just add water!
60.) Don't ever attempt a staring contest with a brick wall, they cheat a lot
61.) Don't make me mad...I'm known to bite at random!!
62.) Don't walk in my footsteps. I walk into walls.
63.) I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I am perfect!
64.) I do what cheerios tell me.
65.) I put the 'fun' in 'dysfunctional'.
66.) I'm hearing voices in my head and they don't like you!
67.) I'm knocking on heaven's door.. voice in back round: Knocking? You very nearly broke the bloody thing down!! me: That wasnt my fault!! It was poor constrution... I SWEAR!! Dont look at me like that...
68.) If you wish on a falling star it might come true... Unless it's a meteor hurdling to earth... Then no wishes come true... Unless your wish was to be killed a meteor hurdling to earth.
69.) My Braces Are Stuck To The Carpet...
70.) Someday my prince will come he just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is to stubborn to ask for directions.
72.) Okay...so there's this thing called retarded-ness and me and my freinds, well...We've gone pro.
My Patronus is a Dolphin
Your patronus takes the form of a Dolphin. A dolphin is both very playful and friendly. Like a dolphin, you are joyful, intelligent, and very funny. You enjoy life, and like to help others. You have so many happy thoughts that you can easily perform the patronus charm. Casting the charm becomes somewhat more difficult during a battle, but your concern for your friends helps you keep your focus.
Thank you Katie for lending me your laptop. Just to clear up something that many of you have been probably wondering...no I do NOT have a life. I literally type fanfictions all day. I can belt out five chapters in five hours because of boredom. So if I upload a TON of chapters in one day, that is why.
10 Commandments of a Teenager
1) Thou shall not sneak out when parents are sleeping.
I AM THE GIRL
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, Twitter, Facebook because i just don't see the appeal. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment),who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one else seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Harry Potter, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her (yet it would be nice) and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.: HarryArtemis1220, edwardcullenissosexy, Pixel Alice, ME LOVEY JAZZY, Gandalf the Grey-Edelwiess, DoYouReallySeeMe, Potter's Angels, CelticHeiressFiona, The Love Dragon, I-am-a-slash-addict, One-Who-Loves-Sesshy, sakurademonalchemist
I heard this song a while back by accident, and fell in love with the lyrics. Watch this if you are against bullying.
FANFICTION- UNITED NATIONS!! Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and and make freinds on here we can be from completely different countries? WTF!? We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it!! If you realize this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list.
SPREAD THE PEACE!!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), NaraTemari011 (Puerto Rico), Lala girl in Lalaland (USA), Kakashi Forever (England), ChiyoChiyamamoto (USA), Crazy-Monkey13 (USA), Hullop (USA), Mayonaka Naze (Dominican Republic), RUHLSAR000 (USA) PotterAnimeJackson(Canada), Mermaid-Luchia(Australia), Jostanos (USA), TheBlackSeaReaper (Bermuda), sakurademonalchemist (USA), lokinorsedeity (USA),
Got a new laptop. Updates will be frequent! Also, to make it easier to locate me on Facebook, from now on my avatar on Fanfiction and my profile picture on Facebook will be the same image. Hope that helps!