Author has written 21 stories for Fire Emblem.
So. Um. Hi.
Apparently some people have become alarmed because I essentially disappeared from writing for about four years. Those people have no reason to be alarmed because this is the internet and of course I'd bugger off eventually. I don't have a good excuse. Here are my bad excuses:
- I did get into a car accident but it was me getting slowly rear-ended by a bus and the only bad thing that happened was that my car needed a new back bumper and the trunk wouldn't open all the way.
- I also did discover that I have a series of really dumb birth defects because my birthmother was not the brightest 15-year-old pregnant lady in the world, but it's really fun to be able to say that I'm missing two small parts of my skull and that I have a mutant wisdom tooth and that my lungs hate humidity and low altitudes (which is why I continue to live in Calgary, which is 1048 metres/3483 feet above sea level and also why I never travel anywhere).
- I had to get a police check done because I wasn't allowed to volunteer for a band class until I got one. I got a ticket because I forgot my transit pass one day but I paid it and subsequently a warrant did not go out for my arrest (turns out if you don't pay the fine they'll put out a warrant for your arrest, which would be a very pathetic story to tell your children one day).
- I dated a boy and then broke up with said boy (except it is possible that he broke up with me, but there was a lot of yelling and quite frankly I am not particularly torn up about it).
- My older dog died and so we got my younger dog a kitten in order to compensate for the sudden lack of a companion and now I have a dog that grooms herself forever and a cat that begs for food in the kitchen when I bake things like the delicious rainbow cake you'll see in my avatar.
- I think I spent too much time being a good student and trying to maintain a reasonable average and I forgot how to write so I'm easing back in. Baby steps!
- I (hahaha, no, my mother) decided that another degree was my best career option so here I am in a new city being super happy with all this sudden freedom I have to make my own choices and also wildly dreading going home in a few weeks.
- I started the most inconveniently-timed long-distance-relationship with GreyJedi after an on-again-off-again crush that persisted for years. So there's that.
I promise that I'm not dead and that I'm gonna post something soon! I've been trying real real hard so please be patient with me while I remember how to do things that I love. :)
Roses only last a couple of weeks, and that's only if you leave them in water. They only really exist to be pretty. So that's like saying, "My love for you is transitory and based solely on your appearance." But a potato! They last forever, man! Not only with they not rot, but if you leave them they'll start growing stuff! That alone makes them a good symbol. Wait, there's more! There are so many ways to enjoy a potato! You can even make a battery with them! It's like saying "I have many ways to show my love for you." Potatoes may be ugly, but they're AWESOME. So THAT is like saying "It doesn't matter at all what you look like, I'll still love you."
Trotter's Law of Percussion Music:
Percussionists will consistently lose their music as a concert approaches
The Uncertainty Principle:
Percussion Will Travel Principle:
Percussion Won't Travel Principle:
Diminishing Quality Rule to the Percussion Won't Travel Principle:
Law of Lost Drumsticks:
Stidman's Law of Doors:
Murphy's Law on Instruments:
Principles of Instrument Repair:
- The screwdriver of the correct size will be missing when it is needed to tighten a woodwind key
Law of Diminishing Repairs:
Mouthpiece Inertia Principle:
Law of Selective Operation:
Richard's Complimentary Rule of Ownership:
Tillis' Organisational Principle:
Small Band Dilemma:
Bogan's Law of Bus Trips:
RT 1 Principle:
RT 3 Principle:
Blind Leading the Blind Principle:
Murphy's Law of Small Band Sight-Reading:
Murphy's Music Stand Principle:
Reely's Adaptation of Rap's Law of Inanimate Reproduction:
Two Principles of Diminishing Concentration:
Horn's Law of Teachers' Meetings:
Missing Mute Principle:
Extended Rest Theorem:
Contest Pronunciation Principle:
Two Recruiting Ratio Principles:
The "There's Another Hole in the Dam" Principle:
Alternate Amnesia Axiom:
Lost and Found Principle of Music Folders:
Say It Again Sam Law:
Beginning Players Concert Law:
Premature Deafness Ratio
McMurray's Programme Principle:
McMurray's Second Programme Rule:
Murphy's Law of Clapping:
Two Principles of Cymbal Cuing:
Law of Selective Acoustics:
Hatch's Law of Clarinet Squeaks:
Fillmore's March Law:
The Play It Again Sam Axiom:
Surprise Symphony Principle:
The Punctuality Paradox:
Bidewell's Transition Principle:
The Least Credible Sentence in Conducting:
A man went to a zoo. The only animal was a dog. It was a shitzu.
Since the beginning of time, man has looked with awe at the majesty of birds in flight and thought, "If only those bastards were on fire, man, that'd be awesome."
Me: It...it looks like it would HURT.
A piece of cheese is like a puppy. If someone doesn't experience at least a bit of love for it, well. They're a bit off. --Nic
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Best of the best yaoi|
|Focus:||Games Fire Emblem|