Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter, and Naruto.
Hey guys. If you're here to find out news on any of my stories, like when I'll be updating, then TOO BAD. I don't know when I'll be updating, because as my loyalist of readers know, I only update when I feel like it and then I just wing it. That's right! I don't plan out my chapters! But I might have to start doing that.
Edit (3/23/08): wow, lol that was a lot of updating. I didn't realize how far behind I'd let myself get. At my last update I was 15! Now I'm 16, but I won't be for long, so I went ahead and put 17. I really had to update the favorites list.
Skin: olive white with a yellow twist
Location: Where do you think I am?
Height and Weight: Well, I'm kind of tallish and I'm not fat.
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac Sign: monkey (I wish I was a cat, poor Kyo!)
My site:Don't go here...
Favorite Color: purple
Favorite Food: Depends... I like all sorts of things and am open to trying new things.
Favorite Creature on Earth: Penguin... Oh, and I also like giant squids.
Favorite Bands: Sugarland, Brooks and Dunn, All American Rejects, and a bunch more
Favorite Singers: Tailor Swift, Tim McGraw, Keith Urban, Shania Twain, Garth Brooks, Faith Hill, Josh Turner, Reba, Johnny Cash, Dierks Bently, Brad Paisley, Billy Currington, probably a whole lot more (what can I say? I love country!) Oh, and Avril Lavigne. (I hope that's spelled right...)
Favorite Word: Defenestrate (meaning: to toss out the window), but avuncular is also nice
Favorite Shows: That 70s Show, Scrubs, Ninja Warrior (go Nagano!), Jeopardy, Naruto, and lot's more
Favorite Movies: Grease, Johnny Depp movies, musicals, Brad Pitt Movies, comedies, Hannibal Lechtor movies, romances, anything really
Least Favorite Movies: Well, I don't really have that many. I love movies.
Favorite Animes/Mangas (you need to read all of these! or at least most of them): Fruits Basket (aka. Furuba), Naruto, Yugioh, Kitchen Princess, Full Metal Alchemist, Gakuen Alice, Ouran High School Host Club, Chibi Vampire (Karin), lot's of one-shots like You're My Girlfriend and 7th Period is a Secret (I think those were the best), Special A, Koukou (High School) Debut, Lovely Complex, Death Note, Beast Master, Beauty Pop (ending sucked!), Godchild (don't judge me!), Karakuri Odette (if you haven't heard of it, go read it now!), Marmalade Boy, Moe Kare (read this!), ST Dragon Girl, Mixed Vegetables, Ah! There's probably so many that I'm forgetting! I read a lot of manga...
Favorite Books: Catcher in the Rye, Midnight Sun and the Twilight series, Harry Potter, Madame Bovary, Great Gatsby, Interview with a Vampire, eh... I'm not much of a reader (aside from fanfic!)
Um, I guess my favorite type of fanfiction to read is Naruto. Harry Potter fanfictions seem worthless to me now that I've read the seventh book. But occasionally I find a random manga to read fanfic about, but almost always I read Naruto.
Girl Lessons: A story about how me and 2 of my friends went to Hogwarts. This is hilariously funny, but not very cannon. However, if you want a good laugh, read it.
Ron's Afro: A very funny story that is written like a drama(I like drama, but it's funny when people make fun of it). It was just some random idea in my head, but I already like it better than my first story.
The Definition of Love: A cute fluffy Naruto story about Kiba and Hinata.
All's Fair in Love, War, and Pranks: HP fic were Fred and George are put to the altimate test, a prank war with two girls. I got this idea off of an RPG that I was doing on my friend's site. (btw, this is a romance/comedy) I'll really try to finish this!
Just look at my favorites list. It's all good.
There's so many because I'm a hopeless romantic.
Harry Potter: Ron/Hermione
Fruits Basket: Shigure/Akito
Kakashi/Sakura (Damn, it's true. Sakura goes well with everyone! But lately I've had a teacher complex lol)
any of the Akatski members/OC
Note: I hate incest and twincest. I normally hate slash, but in certain cases, I find it strangely acceptable. (like for Godchild) I'm weird... If you like it, don't be offended or anything, I don't have some big moral standing on this thing, I just get kinda creeped out by it. I really like older guy and younger girl pairings though...
Harry Potter: George
Fruits Basket: Kakeru
all the cullens
Jessica (just kidding)
uhh... That's pretty much it... The rest are just okay. Except for Jacob, who sucks!
Kaoru and Hikaru
all the hosts really
Ninja Warrior: MAKOTO NAGANO!
Scrubs: All characters
That 70s Show: All characters
"A man is not competely worthless. At least he can serve as a bad example." -My speech and drama teacher, Tyrone Wilkerson who died May 25, 2006
"The problem with reality is the lack of background music." -annonomus
"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!" -annonomus
Elizabeth Swann: "There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing." Captain Jack Sparrow: "I love those moments! I like to wave at them as they pass by."
"If you were a girl, I'd be prettier than you." -me
"I'll kill you to death!" -me being stupid
"Stop having fun! Fun is for drop-outs!" -My science teacher in 8th grade, Mr. Sterling, said this to us when me and my friends were talking and laughing in class.
"Your mom goes to college!" Kip, off of Napoleon Dynamite
"I caught you a delicious bass." -Napolean Dynamite
"You're a prefect? Oh, Ron! That's everyone in the family!" -Molly Weasly "What are Fred and I, next-door neighbors?" -George
"Why be worried about You-Know-Who, when you should be worried about You-Know-Poo! The constipation sensation that's sweeping the nation!" -Fred and George
"A day without laughter is a wasted day." -I don't remember... It was in my school TM (time management book)
"I'm excited cuz you're excited!" -Dr. Foore (my psych teacher)
"This is the best day of your young lives!" -Dr. Foore
Weird and/or Extremely Random Crap
Here r 25 ways 2 annoy your parents
1. Follow them around the house everywhere. (done it)
2. Moo when they say your name.
3. Pretend to have amnesia. (done it)
4. Say everything backwards. (done it)
5. Run into walls. (done it)
6. Say that wearing clothes is against your religion.
7. Go into their room at 4 in the morning and say "Good Morning Sunshine!" (I did something similar)
8. Snort loudly when you laugh and then laugh harder. (done it)
9. Say all of the words in a film. (done it)
10. Pluck someone's hair out and yell "DNA!"
11. Wear a sticker that says "I'm a retard!"
12. Talk to a pen. (probably done it)
13. Have 20 imaginary friends that you talk to ALL the time. (I talk to myself and imaginary people all the time...)
14. Try and climb the wall. (done it)
15. In public yell "NO MUM I WILL NOT SNOG YOU!"
16. Put pegs on your nose and eyes.
17. Switch the light button on and off for awhile. Then say "Oh...I get it!" (done it)
18. Eat your hair. (done it)
19. Hold their hand and whisper to them "I see dead people." (done it!)
20. When you shower or bath yell "I'm drowning!"
21. At everything they say yell "LIAR!" (done it!)
22. Pretend to be on a phone. (done it)
23. Try to swim in the floor. (I'll try it!)
24. Tap on their door all night
25. When they say a word from a song you know burst into that song (I do this all the time, it's uncontrollable.)
and here's the sequel to it! it has excuses, and ways to bug your parents!
bad grade on a test:
1.i sat next to the stupid kid.
2.well if SOMEBODY didn't make me go to bed so early, i could have had time to study
3.did u know that the child is a reflection of the parents?
4.at least I'M still a virgin
5.the teacher is out to get me for a raise
1. how did u not see this coming?
2. it's your fault for putting it in my reach
3. the evil monkey did it.
4. it was ugly anyway
5. well, if you would buy me a football, i wouldn't be forced to emprovise.
6. did u see me do it? (if they reply no) then i didn't do it.
forgeting to feed the animal(s):
1. it was getting fat
2. i'm saving u people money!
3. what has it ever done for you?
4. it ate YESTERDAY!
things to annoy your parents even more:
1. take their car keys and put them somewhere else, and when they ask u about it, say "maybe a ghost took it"
2. get a pinata made to look like them
3. when they ask u what their doing, say "existing"
4. whenever they tell you something say "oh my god, no way" (done it)
5. when they say the name of a store, say their slogan or sing their song. (done it)
6. pretened to vaccum with your imaginary vaccum (don't forget to make noises)
7. when the phone rings, yell at it " HELLO? HELLO? I CAN HEAR YOU! HELLO?
8. put a mouse trap infront of the computer mouse.
9. ask your parent a question, then the next day ask it again, and the next day, etc. until u forget
10. when they yell at u, tell them to use their inside voice.
11. have all of your friends call u in one night. (I didn't make them, but they did one time!)
12. wear a turtle neck and follo them around saying "turtle turtle"
13. speak to them in another language (if you don't know any, either make one up, or use baka(idiot))
14. wear a bucket on your head (I've worn a laundry basket on my head)
15. sing everything you say (done it. Also works well when annoying your friends)
16. draw a face on a balloon and call it wilson and carry it around, constantly talking to it.
17. fall in love with a wine bottle
18. when their friends come over pretend to be drunk with your wine bottle spouse
you know you live in 2006 when...
1. You go to a party, sit down and take MySpace pics.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
9. You were too busy to notice number five.
10. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.
11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
12. Repost if you fell for it. You know you did (I totally fell for it)
Note: I copied this from someone else's profile. I'm not really cool enough to make up this stuff. However, I have done some of the annoying your parents things. I put notes on the ones I've done before :D
Poetry Corner: Poem of the Week
Greetings (by me)
How are you?
Have a nice day
See you later
I like this poem because I think that it flows nicely and has a good rhythm to it. I'm a pretty good poet, aren't I? (I wish) If you want, send me a mesage and tell me what you think! Ha. It's been the poem of the week for months!
Poetry Corner: Funny Poem
A Poem About Cats (also by me)
Every night I dream of cats.
They are wearing little furry hats.
Oh how I desperately wish...
That I was not a fish.
For those cats,
In their little furry hats,
Will eat me.
Oh yes! The cats!
In their little furry hats!
Will eat me.
This is probably the most random thing I've ever written. Oh, no. Wait, this next one is.
Poetry Corner: Silly Poem
A Poem About Ham (once again, by me)
Hi. I really like ham.
Cuz it's really good.
Not like a clam,
which is yuckier than wood.
That is all I really have to say...
So yeah... Whatever
Yeah, that was definately the weirdest thing I've ever written. By by! Y'all come back now!
Note: If you have any questions, coments, suggestions, doubts, misunderstandings, fears, tensions, anxieties, or further matters of complication about me, my stories, my ideas, my beliefs, my likes/dislikes, my poetry, my quotes, my life in general, something on this website that you think I can help you with, and/or anything on this page, and/or if you need my advice, opinion, suggestion, and/or if you want to be my friend, and/or anything else, PLEASE don't hesitate to send me a message. (longest sentence that I've ever wrote)
Unsafe External Link