Hello to all those out there, and welcome to my profile.
Quotations from various sources uncited:
-So I made a complete mess of it and let her laugh at me because it seemed to make her happy.
-The world would be duller without us.
-If you ever threaten him like that again, you will never see me coming.
-Being the person she was in the world they lived in she'd say 'I love you' by killing anything that tried to touch any of them.
-It's about how far one can go to protect what's important to you.
-But she did know, down to her bone, that you stood by your own and tore down whoever threatened them, and they did the same for you. It was the only way to be safe.
- You are so far gone you can't see the edge anymore.
- Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.
- The paths we chose are our own. We can only blame ourselves.
- You can't escape no matter how far and hard you run, because this world is your cage.
- Stand up for what you believe in, even if you stand alone.
- If you are never remembered, you never existed.
- No one else can see your hands clench. No one else can see the way you want to scream, but no sound comes out.
- The whole world is crazy. We're just a different kind of crazy.
- But there are some days where we just can't take it anymore. we are the fighters, the heroes and it hurts.
- Promises are everything and failure is not a possiblily.
- But they don't understand, can't understand what it's like to feel your entire world slip through your fingers and shatter on the ground.
- Take a simple view on living. Keep your eyes open and get on with it.
- He didn't hurt himself as much, didn't feel so much pain, and he didn't feel alone. Not when they were with him.
- The need to survive is much greater than the need to escape or resist.
- I cannot disappoint those who helped me up, when I was the one to fall.
- Everyone perfect is lying and everything easy has it's cost.
- I'll just settle for doing what's best with what's left of me.
- It's a relief to be around someone who knows the worst of you, because you can stop trying and stop pretending.
- He laughed quietly. The kind of laughter that came with a small measure of insanity and the knowledge that one's actions will cause trouble, but also knowing the situation had passed a point where it could be avoided.
- Strength is when you keep yourself standing even if everyone else would understand if you broke down.