Poll: Which Fic do you want me to update? Vote Now!
Author has written 19 stories for CSI: Miami, CSI, CSI: New York, X-Men: The Movie, Supernatural, Smallville, and Walking Dead.
Greetings, and welcome to the wonderful world of Axellia!
I would hazard a guess that if you've come to this profile page, then you're probably looking for an explanation as to why I haven't updated in forever.
The answer is simple, and in my opinion, brilliant. I’ve just published my first book in February 2015!! It’s a New Adult Paranormal Romance (although you’ll end up finding it on the Young Adult shelf as New Adult is still too new). As FanFiction isn’t really the place to advertise this, I will leave you with the address of my website: www.clcoffey.com, or you can find me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/clcoffeyauthor. I’m definitely not ashamed of my FF roots, so if you come from over here, please let me know!
Otherwise, here goes for the rest of the my bio...
I work. A lot. My day job is very intensive but I do enjoy it (most days). I also DJ the biggest student night in Hull, and on top of that, I do the karaoke, and whatever private function is sent my way. Now that my first book is published, I’m putting the finishing touches to the sequel, and I've started the third, but the good news is that my urge to update my FanFiction is returning. I am determined to finished A Place to Belong, and add a few more chapters to What The Eyes Can’t See this year. (No, I won’t be finishing WTECS, because let’s face it, it will be my never ending story.
Ten Facts about Axellia
1) I hate wearing shoes. Given the choice they always get kicked off - even at work, and yes, I wander around nightclubs in bare feet.
2) I am allergic to onions. Seriously, a raw one can kill me. Garlic and spring onion - not a problem.
3) Because of fact #2, I have never had an onion bahji or onion rings. Also, the only curry I can have is a korma.
4) I secretly dream that I will enter something like X-Factor and win.
5) Despite fact #4 I cannot carry a tune to save my life.
6) I am addicted to Cherry Coke. I'm trying desperately hard to break this habit.
7) My name is Cheryl. Whenever anyone talks to me, they call me Cheryl. Despite this, everyone I've seen either has Chez, Chezza or Chezno in their phones as my contact name.
8) I don't like kids, I don't want kids.
9) If I could go see anybody in concert my first choice would be Queen. Despite the fact he's dead and was gay, I've always had a small crush on Freddie Mercury.
10) Apparently I leave the most amusing voicemails ever. Once, I was given the advice to treat the machine as though it was a person. So I have a conversation with the machine, which rambles like I do, and usually I forget why I'm calling at least twice during the message.