Poll: What should I work on next? Work on, as in update after the Got Ghost Troubles?. So read, look, or whatever my fanfictions before voting unless you already know which one you one, please and thank you! Vote Now!
Author has written 24 stories for Shaman King, Eyeshield 21, Invader Zim, Charlie Bone, Nightmare Before Christmas, Jackie Chan Adventures, Xiaolin Showdown, D.Gray-Man, Yu-Gi-Oh, Danny Phantom, Harry Potter, Dragon Ball Z, Courage: The Cowardly Dog, Kingdom Hearts, Muhyo & Roji, Crash Bandicoot, Inkheart, Pokémon, Igor, and Misc. Books.
...0_0 What goes here? Ummmm...Hi! I'm an utter fan girl, here's my bio
Ryan - Vlad after an embarrasing Packers defeat that will be mocked in the NFL for years to come
"Yes." Ryan sighed angrily. "Well, it's going to be very sunny in New England over the weekend, I'M SURE!" He began angrily stabbing at the 'weather-board' behind him. "And there's going to be rain in Wisconsin. Lots and lots of rain...YEARS of gloomy, embarrasing, rain...If you all didn't hear, those damn Pats cremated my beloved Packers in the last game 106 to nothing. TO NOTHING! That wouldn't have happened if I had the team, but NO! You STILL won't sell!" Ryan stared down the camera. "AND YOU KNOW WHO I'M TALKING TO!" Ryan re-took his place. "Back to you!" (Taken from a Fanfiction on this site! Find it, review it, favorite it!) -Whoes line is it anyway: Danny Phantom (Somthing like that... )
"Taking over the world one thumb wiggle at a time" -Me.
"My music don't need no moral" -Also me.
"There's sausage every where!" -Myth Busters
"I can't quit this steak." Iron chef on Cowboy steak.
Me after reading Amityville Horror: "I mean, if you can't have sex, you might as well kick some demons in their place!"
How do I increase the size of my Evil deeds?" -The Imp said to Bob as they walked through the doorway.
"You could try waking up before noon." -Was Bob's reply. It earned him a good poke with the trident.
(another episode, same Imp)
"Now that I'm disgustingly rich, I can consider it more of a hobby." -The Imp did say unto Bob.
(The Imp, by David...Wait...-goes to find name- I really, really love the stuff though.)
"You, salesperson, fetch me the nearst tape measurer; I shall devise my own underwear."P.T from the GAFF.
"Oh, it's just Ginny Weasley, she's allergic to pants."- Delcat, also from GAFF
Darngoodbacon is proud to present a list:
Stories in progress: alot
Stories Finished: 2
Eyeshield 21: The story is in progress. No lemons or limes as of now and in the future I can't forsee it happening. My stories will have no pairing with Mamori and Hiruma if I can't help it.
Shaman King: I finished the next chapter for Sore Heart and will put it up. I've finished rough drafting the other Shaman King story and all I'll have to do is type it and put it up.
Invader Zim/Nny: It's in three parts. Just go read it, alright?
Charlie Bone: Oo! It's coming along well! So much history! So much gore!
Jackie Chan Adventures: An AU world of goodness!
Nightmare Before Christmas: This will be a keeper if I ever finish it!
Stories of the future: I would like to do a sequal to Switch off-20 years later, kind of thing. And a fruit basket one with my orinigal charri and possible a pokemon one.
Favortie Character from Eyesheild 21: Hiruma -
Favorite Character I made up for Stories: Vlad Oyamada. (Favorite Shaman King Characters: Faust and Manta)
Favorite Character from Invader Zim/Nny: Dib
Favorite Character from Charlie Bone: Asa Pike (Who has a book about him, ya'll)
Favorite Character from Jackie Chan Adventures: Uncle
Favorite Character from Nightmare Before Christmas: Lock
Ninety-Five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list, Queen S of Randomness 016, Queen B of Randomness 016, AnimieKittyCaffe, The Gypsy Pirate Queen, That Bloody Demon, The Astrology Nerd, Shadow929, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Yavie Aelienel, Hyperactively Bored, Spymaster E, Shanny-Boo, Gem W, Brown-eyed angelofmuisc, piratesswriter/fairy to be, Bara-Minamoto, Em Quagmire, Buffy the Mary-Sue Slayer, Harry's Girl 01031992, DxS-Phreak, Dying Rose on a Vine.
How to annoy the Danny Phantom cast:
1) Tell Tucker how much he's like with the Tucker from FMA. When he defends himself, say "But you do have glasses..."
2) Tell Sam she makes a pretty boy.
3) Call out "Invis-o-Bill" at random times of the day.
4) Mention how lovely Plasmius pink beams go with everything you wear.
5) Refer to him as Unke (Uncle) Vladdy on Fridays. When he asks why on Fridays must you torment him, shrug your shoulders and change the day. It keeps him on his toes.
6) Come uninvited to the Fenton's.
7) Come uninvited to the Fenton's wearing an I heart ghosts tee-shirt. It glows in the dark.
8) Come uninvited to the Fenton's wearing an I heart ghosts tee-shirt. During Dinner, talk about how you raise money for SAFE and NONDISTRUCTIVE ghost watching. Say it loudly...twice with your mouthful.
9) After Dinner, use the bathroom. For hours.
10) Say "Well, I've gotta ghost on outta here." And leave.
11) But not before taking pictures of Jazz so you can take them home and do a little 'photoshopping'. You know what I mean.
12) Buy Danny a comb and hair gel as a gift. Sigh when he opens it.
13) Come to Casper high with a Casper the friendly ghost tee-shit.
14) When ever Danny says "I'm going ghost" mention that the 'Power Rangers' thought of it first. Everytime.
15) Take a tempture control thingy where ever you go. Say you've detected a ghost whenever it drops or raises a degree. Then say your power is better than Danny's.
16) Call the Masters Mansion during football season. Make sure your number is unlisted though.
16) a. With your number is not unlist, draw him a poor picture of Maddie. Maybe he won't kill you.
17) If you are still alive and the Packer lose, send him a fruit basket with a card that says "Fruit for a loop."
18) Next month, bring it up and say "What kind name is the Packers, anyway?" Be prepared for pain.
19) File a lawsuit on all ghost related activies.
20) When ever a ghost come, mention loudly that "Ghost cannot exsist."
21) Make-out with Technus.
22) Insist on bringing an electronic taping device where ever you go. And when it doesn't work, glare at Danny.
That's all for now!
Dying Rose on the Vine is a firm activist in Shaman King. There is no better manga- No! NO! YOU, GOOD SIR, ARE WRONG! It is the best! Take that, Naturto, to the bank.
But, you must notice that I havn't updated the Shaman King stories. There is a good reason for this. I have the pages all written up, I'm just waiting until I get my new ideas out of the way so I can focus on them. They're beefy, with many chapters and plot turns, because I love Shaman King.
About my other fanfictions? I'll update them, but, they will be slow, until Jackie Chan Adventures is finished.
Jackie Chan Adventures
D.R.o.t.V is proud to bring you:
Dark Hands Washed- part one complete
Harry Potter and the 12 Tailsmen (Takes place after part one!)
Dark Hands Washed (Part two, which takes place some time before the last chapter of HP and the 12 tailsmen)
The Chi Wizard's Girl (Takes place after D.H.W)
Drago: Son of Shendu (Takes place after the last chapter in HP and the 12 tailsman)
Visit here to roleplay. Take it seriously. Thank you.
My achivements on Pokemasters
The best newcomer to the boards
Nominated one of the most sexiest on the site
Unknow R'eplier award
Nominated one of the best new fanficters and tied for second place
I can't seem to un-center myself!! OH NO! NOOooooooo!
Still lookin' for me? I'm also under Darngoodbacon in other stuff. You use Darngoodbacon, you'll know it's me. Rock on, fellow readers and writters.
You know you live in the year 2000+ when...
1.) You accidentally enter you password on a microwave.
Unsafe External Link