Hey all. If you're here to read stories, there aren't any up here, but there might be soon, so keep a look out.
About Me: My name is Tinkerbell. My friends call me Tink for short, though, so you can just call me Tink. I'm about two inches tall, I have blond hair and blue eyes, and I have a bad temper. I live in a place called Neverland. I don't know if you've heard of it - it's a pretty small place. You can find it at the second star to the right. My favorite color is green and my wardrobe consists of short green dresses. I've been told my voice sounds like bells dinging. For fun, I sprinkle people with pixie dust and hang out with the Lost Boys and my buddy Peter. I'm also insanely jealous of this girl named Wendy. Peter is my boy, so she better back off!
Haha, no, I'm just joking. You can call me Lemon. I have brown hair, brown eyes, the works. I'm in high school, and I live in the United States, in a lovely place called Thornton, Colorado. I'm pretty petite, I guess. I think I'll end up getting a belated growth spurt, but I might stay short forever, so yeah. I don't like snow a whole lot, I absolutely LOVELOVELOVE to read books and fanfiction, and I love listening to music on my iPod.
I LOVE JONASCEST.
I like the Jonas Brothers, and I found this survey type thing, so I filled it out:
1.) Who is your favorite Jonas?
2.) Which CD do you like better?
Jonas Brothers. AKA, the second one. We'll see about the third, but it sounds good so far. I think I take that back. Burning up is a really MEH song. And Out of This World? What the hell?
3.) Have you ever met the Jonas Brothers?
Nope. Probably never will.
4.) Do you have any of their merchandise?
5.) Have you ever been to one of their concerts?
Alas, no. MIGHT go to a Burnin' Up one in July in Denver. We'll see.
6.) Do you have every one of their songs on your iPod?
Yep, I do. But I share an iTunes with my sister, so I have to listen to all the songs she does. HANNAH MONTANA. Ugh.
7.) Do you have a Jonas Wall?
Ah, no. My mom would ask why I have pictures of boys on my wall. Can you say awkward? Besides, they'd stare at me while I'm sleeping. That'd creep me out.
8.) What's your favorite song from It's About Time?
Don't have a favorite. That CD is love.
9.) What's your favorite song from Jonas Brothers?
Hollywood, Inseparable, That's Just the Way We Roll, Goodnight & Goodbye, S.O.S.
10.) What's your all-time favorite song?
I don't even know right now. I really don't. I'm still wondering what drugs they were on when they wrote Out of This World.
11.) Does Mandy always know?
Pfft, no. I always know.
12.) Do you hate Miley Cyrus just because of Nick?
No. I'm not that obsessed with them. I don't mind her, but I think that she'd have a LOT harder time getting into the music/TV business if her dad wasn't famous. She's not amazing, but she's fair, and she's a pretty good, clean, Disney role model. Again, I take it back. She needs to remember she's fifteen and not dress like she's twenty-five. She also needs to get over Nick. 7 Things, WTF?
13.) Do you hate AJ just because of Joe?
No, I like her. Aly & AJ. They're on my iPod.
14.) Did you know It's About Time is 90 or more on Ebay?
I don't even know what that means. 90 dollars?
15.) Do you watch all their YouTube videos?
I watch them. They're strange.
16.) Do you buy magazines just because of one poster?
No. I don't buy magazines. My mom would ask questions. I don't like buying magazines anyway. You read them once and that's it.
17.) Did you cry when you found out Nick had diabetes?
Nah, didn't cry. It made me kinda sad, but no tears. I don't tear too easily.
18.) Do you miss Joe's joehawk?
There are times when his hair looks like a monkey with scissors attacked it or he's straightened it so much he looks gay, and at those times, I miss it. I think it needs to get cut now. The reason it looks bad when it's straightened is because it's too long.
19.) Kevin with curly or straight hair?
I love both.
20.) Do you know the lyrics to Nick J Is Off The Chain?
No. Sorry Nick and Joe, but you can't rap. It just makes me fall off my chair laughing when I hear you try. I love listening to it, but I haven't memorized any of them. The only white guy who rap is Eminem. Yeah.
21.) Do you know the lyrics to at least one of Joe's raps?
22.) Do you kiss your Jonas posters?
If I had any, I wouldn't. That's a little weird, don't you think? And really teeny fangirl-ish. My cousin bought a Camp Rock blanket and pillow. The pillow has Joe's face on it. She makes out with it. O_o.
23.) Did you know about them before they were on Disney Channel?
I'd heard about them, but I wasn't a huge fan until post Disney Channel. Basically, I looked them up on YouTube after I heard the theme song to "American Dragon." I didn't like that song. Not one of their best works, if you ask me.
24.) Have you memorized every song?
The only one I can really sing of the top of my head without music is S.O.S, maybe a couple of others, but I think I know the lyrics to most of them, if not all.
25.) Did you go the Hannah/JB tour?
Nope. I would've loved to see them, but it was mostly Hannah, sooo...
26.) Are you going to the WYLMITE tour?
Sadly, no. And I don't think that I'll be going to the Burnin' Up one either. Again, it's my mom. If I asked, well, this is what the conversation would be like:
Me: Mom, can I go to a Jonas Brothers concert?
Mom: No. You can't go alone and I won't watch some stupid band with you.
Me: I won't go alone. I'll have friends with me.
Mom: Okay...are your friends boys?
Me: Yes, Mom. My clients. I'm a prostitute by night, you know. Of course not, Mom, they're girls.
Mom: Well, I guess that's fine. What band are you seeing?
Me: Uh, Jonas. ...Brothers.
Mom: Brothers? They're BOYS? No, absolutely NOT.
Me: No, Mom, they're not boys. They're gay. I mean, haven't you seen their pants?
Mom: What? Oh. Oh! Those ones. Okay, well, if they're gay, then fine, have fun. Just don't touch them!
Yep. My mom...she's something.
Anyway, yeah. Like I said, there's nothing to read here, unless you want to go through my favorite author/stories lists, which you can do - a lot of the people and stories are very amazing.
Random "Add-This-To-Your-Profile" stuff:
Wierd is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know what to call someone. Wierd is the same as different, which is the same as unique, so wierd is good. If your wierd and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you've ever bust out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for basicially no reason, add this to your profile.
If you've ever tripped where there was a "Watch Your Step" sign, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever walked into a wall, add this to your profile.
If you've ever tripped over air, add this to your profile.
If you've ever fallen off a chair backwards, put this in your profile.
If you've ever tripped UP the stairs, add this to your profile.
If you wish you could play guitar, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever done something "blonde", put this in your profile.
If You Love YouTube Post This in Your Profile
I you're bored, post this in your profile.
If You Dont Know What Your Doing And Why Your Posting This Post This in Your Profile
If you think that life without computers is useless, add this to your profile.
If you take your iPod with you everywhere you go (yes, everywhere) copy and paste this to your profile.
SPPPLLLEEEEE! SPPPLLLLOOOOPPPP! ... if your extremely random, add this to your profile.
If you've ever ran up a down escalator, or down an up escalator, add this to your profile.
How about riding an elevator up and down for no reason? If you have, add this to your profile.
If your HyPeR, like being hYpEr, and are HyPeR all the time, add this to your profile. WHOOOO!!
For me, crazy is a very loose term. Maybe its when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks just what you find so interesting about the eraser. For others its when you have an hour long sob fest, then start singing and dancing just because you heard your favorite song. Maybe for you its when someone does or says something totally random like "do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or they start have a thumbwar with themself. If you fit this description and your proud of it, add this to your profile.
If you've ever busted a move/burst into song, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever threatened a computer or video game console, add this to your profile.
If you know you and all your friends are insane and don't care, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like copying and pasting these copy and paste things, copy and paste this into your profile.
Yeah, sorry about those. I know they can be annoying, because they take up so much space, but GOD, was I bored. Now, I'm going to do my homework. I have a huge pile that I decided not to do over Spring Break. =P
OMG, it's another surveyyy:
1. NAME: Tinkerbell. No, like I said, call me Lemon.
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No. A fruit? I don't know.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Last night. Yep.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yeah, surprisingly.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Uhm...chicken?
6. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes. About ninety. Do you want me to name them?: Kumquat, Pomegrante, Banana, Orange, Apple, GEORGE, Pineapple, Lime, PENELOPE, Ten, Yellow, Sunshine, Purple, OMG! - do you want me to continue?
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Uhm. I don't know. I've heard that I'm a backstabbing bitch, so, you know, I wouldn't really like myself too much. No, JUST KIDDING. Yes, I would be friends with myself. Considering we'd be EXACTLY THE SAME, you know...
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yeah. I have, like, ONE entry from two years ago. I don't trust my sister around my stuff...
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Pfft, not at all. (Note the sarcasm.)
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? I got them ripped out four years ago. No, that would hurt. Yeah, still got my tonsils.
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Absolutely. I would love that. Except for, I would be scared before jumping. But yeah, that would be amazing. I need to do that someday.
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No. I leave them tied so I can slip them on in the morning. Tying them takes too long. I'm lazy.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? No. I'm not strong, I'm ARMY stong. BAM!
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? I like lots. Snot, for example. And Vomit, too. DEE-LISH.
16. SHOE SIZE? 8
17. RED OR PINK? Red.
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOUR FACE? Your face. Burn.
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Eh. I only care about myself.
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COPY THIS? I honestly don't care...
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I'm wearing blue jeans. And pink/white/gray tennis shoes.
22. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A granola bar. For breakfast. It's 4:30 right now.
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? People talking.
24 IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Clear blue yellow orange red purple PENELOPE.
25. FAVORITE SMELL? Eh, whatever. Not garbage. That smells gross. OOH, you know what, I LOVE SANDALWOOD. It smells yummy.
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED WITH ON THE PHONE? My aunt. She's coming over. I need to hide my stuff. Her kids are 4 months and two.
27.THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU MEET? Um. Their gender. It's weird when people are like, "I notice their eyes. I like it when their eyes are pretty." I think it would be weird for a guy to be mesmerized with a guy's eyes. I mean, what?
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO YOU COPIED THIS FROM? I don't know them.
29. FAVORITE DRINK? I like water. Don't drink soda so much, sometimes. AND I HATE COFFEE AND TEA. EW.
30. FAVORITE SPORT? Soccer.
31. HAIR COLOR? Dark brown, almost black.
32. EYE COLOR? Chocolate brown.
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes, I do. Not colored.
34. FAVORITE FOOD? Biryani.
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Both.
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED. Last movie I watch in a theatre: Kung Fu Panda. On TV: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? White, with blue and purple tie-dyes.
39. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs.
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Brownies. Ice Cream. Cookies. Whatever.
41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO PUT THIS ON THEIR BIO? Whoever feels like it.
42. LEAST LIKELY? Whoever doesn't feel like it.
43. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? VLADIMIR TOD. Well, I'm going to get it.
44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I'm on a laptop. But my mousepad has that half black, half white circle thing on it, and there's a white dot on the black part, and black dot on the white part. Yeah. I don't remember what it's called.
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Scratching a chalkboard. NO, I'm joking. THAT SOUND ANNOYS ME. I like music. I especially like classical music/piano when I'm trying to calm down or sleep.
47. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles. i AM the walrus, baby.
48. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? PAKISTAN. Which technically IS my home, but whatever.
49. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can speak Urdu. Which is a real language, yes. But that's not much of a talent, so...
50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? I was born in LAHORE, PAKISTAN! On August 4.
Lot of love,