Poll: What kind of cookies should I bake for Christmas? Vote Now!
Author has written 17 stories for Instant Star, Camp Rock, and Austin & Ally.
Hi, I'm Esther, and I love to write. I don't always have the time though :-(.
I love R5! Especially Ross. And Rydel. And Riker. And Rocky. And Ratliff. And Ryland (even though he's not in the band, he's still a part of R5 (since he's a Lynch and R5's manager). And of course Mark, Stormie, Kelly, Garron, and anyone else I failed to mention.
I love quotes. Seriously. I'm always looking for something that's cool, interesting, or even something that's out there, something that'll make me think. So if you have any, send it to me, and I might even mention you in my chapters.
"Remember to realize the good things and not dwell on the things you think are bad. Smile :-D! Life is good!" - Riker Lynch
"Life is short. Be happy. Smile :D! And remember the glass is half full." - Riker Lynch
"I don't care what people say. I just love you anyway. Me and you against the world. You got me fallin', girl. I don't care what people say. I just love you anyway. Me and you against the world. Yeah, I'm fallin' for you. Fallin' for you..." - Riker Lynch
"Absolutely! Every girl is beautiful." - Riker Lynch
"There is nothing more awesome than being yourself." - Riker Lynch
”Imagine your dreams, create your happiness, & live your life.” - Riker Lynch
"I'm Riker during the day, Superman at night. Look, I even got the glasses!" - Riker Lynch
"He's not just my little brother, he's my best friend." - Riker Lynch, about his younger brother Ross.
"Fall in love when you're ready, not when you're lonely." - Rydel Lynch
"Create your own happiness." - Rydel Lynch
"Music is poetry with personality." - Ross Lynch
"I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect" - Ross Lynch
"I'd rather find true love than a million dollars." - Ross Lynch
"A life without true love is no life at all." - Ross Lynch
"You can't hurt my R5ers. 'Cuz when you do, it's like you're hurting my family." - Ross Lynch
"You gotta face things sometimes, let off a little steam." - Ross Lynch
"Just walk away." - Stormie Lynch
If you want to know anything else, just ask.
Now check out my stories! I know you want to! Leave reviews!!
- Esther (a.k.a., IloveRossRikerandRydelLynchR5)
P.S. FYI, leddie4ever was my previous username on here. But since I'm currently obsessed with R5...you get the idea. Follow me on Twitter! My username is @MrsRossLynch32.
So...yeah. Feel free to email me whenever.
Thanks to everyone who reads my stories, and thanks to my reviewers. You guys are the AWESOMEST!!!!
If you count the letters of R5 and Ryland and add them together, you get Ross' favorite number (32):
Riker = 5
Rydel = 5
Rocky = 5
Ross = 4
Ryland = 6
Ratliff = 7
5554=67 = 32
Why I love R5:
1. Riker's really nice (I met and talked to him at a VIP meet & greet, and he was so nice for someone who's on TV. He plays Jeff the Warbler on Glee.)! And he's really tall. He's the same height as Ross is (and Ross said he's almost 6"1'.)
2. Rydel's really sweet and pretty. I love her fashion style - think bracelets, sparkles, and glitter. Oh, and did I mention she almost always wears a tutu? And that she rocks on keyboards?) - I talked to her at the same VIP meet & greet and got a picture with her, Ross, and Rocky.
3. Ross is Rossome! And really tall. He mentioned in a tweet (not to me, to someone else) that he's almost 6"1'. I said hi to him, and that I loved the show and that he and the band were Rossome, and he was nice and thanked me for coming to see the show, but I was really nervous, because he's REALLY cute! And I'm really shy to begin with, so that didn't help me much.
4. Rocky rocks on guitar. He's the tallest of his brothers, and I didn't get to talk to him at all (but he did take a picture with me and sign a poster for me, even if it was really quick).
5. Ratliff was his usual funny self (he said hi to me and thanks for coming! And then he was telling jokes and laughing to a group of us, so I didn't get to talk to him much).
OK, so they're all really tall (but maybe that's 'cuz I'm really short). Either way, I loved getting LOUD with them. Even if it was just for one night. That was the best night of my life!