Author has written 102 stories for Harry Potter, Supernatural, Smallville, and Once Upon a Time.
As of 15 March 2014 --
Username has been changed. I am no longer "ForeverSirius77".
For up to date information -- see me on tumblr.
Award-winning / nominated stories:
-- Thousands Say Farewell -- [Third]
-- Are You Brave Enough? -- [Second]
-- Fortune Favors the Brave -- [First]
-- Messages of Heart & Mind -- [Honorable Mention]
-- Recolitus Optimus -- [First & Quicksilver Quill Award nominee ("Best History/Mystery")]
-- Secret Boxes -- [Quicksilver Quill Award nominee ("Best Non-Canon Romance")]
-- Never Leave You -- [Second]
-- Adoris Integare -- [First]
-- Logic Be Damned -- [Quicksilver Quill Award nominee ("Best Non-Canon Romance")]
-- Justify -- [Third]
And because FF.N has such restrictions on the lengths for story summaries, here's the full summaries for two of my big, chaptered WIPs:
Thoughts in the Abyss: It was a time of terror, a time of panic and confusion. It was a time when death and pain ran rampant, and shadows sought to destroy the Light. It was a time when friends and family feared for themselves and for others. It was a time when Darkness threatened to overcome the Wizarding World. It was a time of death ... but also a time of life. It was the time of the First War. (Sequel to Part IV: Recognition of the short story collection, Shades of Black, starring Sirius Black.)
Returning from the Shadows: Terror, panic, and confusion made up the First War. The Dark Lord and his Death Eaters kept the Wizarding World in a state of darkness and war for over a decade. But what if Halloween of 1981 hadn't ended it, and the war had continued for years? What if things had happened differently and a family's lives were saved? (An AU, First War story.)
Imagination Soars (LJ community that also contains all my fics)
MuggleNet Fan Fiction (MNFF)
Harry Potter Fan Fiction (HPFF)
IGNORE THE TEXT BELOW THIS POINT
Planned and/or Upcoming Stories as of 11 September 2008:
1) Untitled: a chaptered fic, it'll be the largest part that tells the overall story I have planned for Sirius and Hermione. Both Come Back To Me and Watching Him Remember are parts of the story, and there's hints in both of them about the overall mystery, but it's in this longer fic that everything will be told. Expected Release: TBA.
2) Once Upon A Time (working title): a short story, this is another Sirius/Hermione story that's being planned out right now. It's written in response to a challenge given over on the HPFF forums. And, of course, it will star Sirius Black and Hermoine Granger. Expected Release: TBA.
3) Untitled: a short-story, this is an idea that's been in my head for ages, though I haven't gone much further with it than dwelling on the basic plot. Will be an Alternate Universe fic, using canon up until around mid-OotP. Mainly starring Sirius Black and Lord Voldemort, with plenty of appearances by the other characters of the books. Expected Release: TBA.
4) Caught: a one-shot, it will be the sequel to Brothers, and will basically pick up right where that one left off. Currently in the planning stages. Starring Sirius Black. Expected Release: TBA.
5) Untitled: a short-story or novella-length WIP that is currently in the thinking/planning process. Takes place post-Hogwarts and post-Second War and is a very dark fic. May have possible deviations from established canon, however, mainly in regards to character deaths and certain plot lines. A response to circinusphoenix's "The Underground Resistance" challenge on the HPFF forums. (Idea isn't abandoned, but the story IS being put on hold while I concentrate on some of my other works.) Expected Release: TBA.
IGNORE THE TEXT ABOVE THIS POINT