Author has written 14 stories for Rurouni Kenshin, Star Wars, Bleach, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica/魔法少女まどか★マギカ.
WHAT HAPPENED TO MY DASHES T_T OH FF.N
Name: Chi no Kaori
Real name: You know, I think I prefer being all mysterious and stuff
AKA: zankoku_angel, CruelAngel, EmissaryOfTheVoid
Age: Too old for teenage angst, definitely, I really should kick that habit
The stuff that might actually matter:
- I write mostly oneshots, and those already take me forever to finish...
- also, real life has this annoying habit of getting in the way of writing
- most fics here can be found on my LiveJournal too (). However I tend to edit or rework my fics on LJ (it's easier) even after posting them so you'll probably find differences between the FF.net and LJ versions of my fics
- there are a lot of fics on my LJ that I haven't found the time/inclination to post here. Mostly my Avatar: The Last Airbender fics. I'll get around to reposting. Someday. Maybe.
This is where you start scrolling past really quickly:
- Chi no Kaori = Scent of Blood. Not a long story, but it's pretty lame
- is tempted to change her pen name to something more grandiose. Like Moonlight Flower. Or Shadowlore Weaver. Or Evil Priestess of Doom. (Don't steal those! Well, you can steal the last one.)
- hopelessly addicted to anime, manga, Star Wars and J-rock (visual kei is love) and anything Yuki Kajiura had a hand in creating
- stubbornly refuses to switch to American-style spelling
- favourite (not favorite, mind you) authors: Haruki Murakami, Michael A. Stackpole, Timothy Zahn, Diana Wynne Jones, Matthew Stover, Aaron Allston, Ian Irvine, Greg Keyes, Fuyumi Ono, Carol Berg
- favourite anime/manga include: Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach, Inuyasha, Cowboy Bebop, Twelve Kingdoms, xxxHolic, One Piece, FullMetal Alchemist, X/1999, Gundam SEED, DNAngel, Witch Hunter Robin, Scrapped Princess, Toradora, Skip Beat, Code Geass, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
- tends to use too many words to convey a certain idea when a few will do the job just as effectively, that is, be verbose
- will do anything for constructive criticism. Because I sure need it. Flame me if you so desire -- if it's grammatically correct I might take you seriously
- accomplished fanfic authors beware -- in an attempt to bring my writing skills to a level above 'mediocre', I may throw myself at your feet and beg you to accept me as your apprentice
- plans to someday embark on a long fic of extremely ambitious premise, and probably screw it up