My name is Emma but I prefer to be called Autumnmycat, Autumn or Akineko. I am a teenager living in a relatively small town and I attend school. (It's so descriptive, I know.) I also dance a lot. I have an interest in computers and tech, mostly gadgets and cell phones of sorts. I have had many obsessions and am currently obsessing over .hack// which is awesome, BTW. So now you know all about my life. Not. XD
1. Mac = pwnage. PCs are better as door stops.
2. Ballet is the hardest sport ever. Do not try to argue this. It is true. >.>
3. High School Musical, Hannah Montana and Abercrombie & Fitch are the devil.
4. Tokuoka is god. Period. XD
5. I will never ever ever read a fanfic if it has 'Better Than It Sounds,' 'I suck at summaries,' or anything to that extent. If you can't write summaries you can't write stories! And even if your summary is bad don't advertise it! It's annoying and simply makes your summary look bad. Don't do it.
6. Avatar: TLA is the best american cartoon ever.
7. .hack//Legend of the Twilight anime sucked so bad. It's amazing how they can take an awesome manga and butcher it so badly that you want to die.
8. Twilight is the worst piece of literature I have ever sat down and read. And I have read it so don't give me that crap. It belongs here, on fanfiction.net, AKA 'the Pit,' not on the Best Sellers List.
2. Avatar: The Last Airbender
3. Danny Phantom >.>
5. Kingdom Hearts
6. Utada Hikaru
7. Death Note
Favorite .hack// Characters
1. Atoli: I love Atoli so much. She's so cute yet so troubled. Her character has depth and I love her for that. But I hate her American VA. It's pretty annoying.
2. Haseo: Hell, he's a badass and he has his own harem. 'Nuff said.
3. Tsukasa: Again with the cuteness and being troubled. I think I like really emo characters. But not Endrance. He's a little too emo.
4. Elk: Tsukasa look-a-like and so soft and squishy and...wow, that's a bit creepy. Anyway...
5. Silabus: He's so nice and he puts up with all of Haseo's crap in the first two games. Give that guy a medal!
1. Haseo x Atoli
2. Haseo x Ovan FTW
3. Kuhn x Atoli
4. Kuhn x Pi
5. Haseo x Skeith (For the lulz?)
1. Haseo x Alkaid
2. Haseo x Shino
3. Haseo x Endrance
4. Tsukasa x Subaru (Yes, yes, I think it's cute and I know it's canon so I can't be that mad at it)
5. Kite x Terajima Ryoko
6. Zutara @_@
Characters Made of Failz
1. Subaru. She's the most annoying character in the entire .hack// series. She talks too quietly, has no reason for existence except to talk with SK and to make moves on Tsukasa, and I just hate her guts.
2. Alkaid. Let me explain. I like her character, I like her outfit, I like her personality and I think she is very awesome. But she needs to stay away from Haseo. She needs to go for someone else. Haseo has Atoli, Endrance, Pi, Kaede, Azure Kite, Ovan, Silabus, even Shino! ANYONE HE WANTS! He does not need her. So stay away!
3. Shino. Because she's another soft-spoken goody goody that steals Haseo away from his true lovers. There is no character development with her in Roots except that she apparently loves Ovan and that she gets pwned. And all that's all Haseo talks about in GU. Shino. Shino. Shino! It's annoying. And what does she do in the mass affection ending? She treats Haseo like a kid! He just saved her life and it seems as though she doesn't give a crap. Good job Shino. Good job.
4. Terajima Ryoko. I think I hate angel PCs. Basically the same reasons as above. Can't talk loud enough, steals Kite away from BlackRose yadda yadda yadda. And how did she get down to B5 on a Sigma server dungeon on level 1?
Best Quote Ever
"This shindig looks like the bomb-diggity."
Summary: Atoli had been trapped in The World before, but this was...weird. She couldn't she feel anything. It was just numb. But, wasn't that what she was searching for all this time? So, what hurt more: Physical pain or not having the ability to experience it?
Pairings: Haseo/Atoli, some Sakaki/Atoli
Warnings: Coarse Langauge, Some Violence
I'm still working on this fic. Have been for a couple of years, but I'm rewriting it. It's noobish, stupid, and completely Atoli centric/torturing, but I liked writing it and I'll hope you'll enjoy reading it! Probably not. Oh well.