Author has written 12 stories for Harry Potter.
I'm just a normal 20-year-old girl that aspires to be a full-time artist and writer.
Fandoms I indulge in: Harry Potter, Bleach, Doctor Who, Sherlock (BBC), Supernatural, and Assassin's Creed.
I am semi-retired from writing fanfiction. This means I'll be updating any of my stories or writing new ones at my own convenience.
WE ARE THE THREE MUSKETEERS.
To, Too, and Two
My amazing fanfic wife, Teddy, and awesome fanfic sister, Olivia
"I, Lira Veralily, have challenged myself! I'm proud to be a part of the HPFC forum."
Stories Planned: (I'm not going to describe any of my ideas though. And I may write some fics for other fandoms in the future.)
Dark Delusions: - 1st in the dark!Harry trilogy (maybe quartet) I am writing; novel length; M; Drama/Angst; currently being reworked; WIP/Hiatus
When Luna Dreams: - A story made of drabbles depicting Luna's love of dreaming; 1-2k?; K; Fantasy/Adventure; WIP
- Hermione/Tom Riddle; novel-length; M; Horror/Romance (debated on this one being in DD, but thought it would work better on its own)
- Hermione/Tom Alphabet challenge; chapter posted everyday once started; WIP
- Founders Era one-shot about Godric Gryffindor; Adventure/Humor; T-M; plot is finished and I just need to write it; WIP
- Drarry; one-shot; PWP; M; WIP
- Tom Riddle as a prefect; novella; bit of a crack-fic(?); Comedy/Drama; WIP but on hiatus
- grey!independent!Harry; novel length; M; Drama/Sci-fi
- AU; Draco/Harry; M; Drama/Romance; have the beginning planned; on hiatus (might tie into the plot idea above)
- Canon: Narcissa/Lucius; Drama/Romance; set during the First War
- Bellamort/Rodolphus smut fic; Drama/Romance; M; plot is finished and I just need to sit down and write it; WIP
DARK DELUSIONS update: 04/24/2014
(General Note: I've decided to take DD down and start from scratch. Sorry to those that were following it. I'll keep you notified on here as I figure things out and I'll post the new chapter one when it's ready.)
Update: Due to being in school and external personal reasons, I haven't touch DD since last summer. I have also lost a lot of my love for HP in the meantime. I actually think this will help me write DD faster because I won't be as focused on details. I will be finishing this story no matter what it takes.
06/04/2013: I entered Dark Delusions into the "The 'Prove Me Wrong' Challenge" by Fire The Canon to push myself into finishing the damn story.