Author has written 15 stories for Covenant, Twilight, Vampire Diaries, Primeval, Avengers, and Thor.
Things To Know About Me:
Friends call me Heyhey
I am a English teacher-- but yes, I know I need to grammar check my work at times. But between taking a break with writing and work I don't get a lot of time to go back and make the necessary corrections. When I do it is very slow going and it is incredibly painful doing checks on my earlier works-- because I find them so painfully bad. One of these days I promise to get a beta to help me out when I don't have time to do it myself. However, any errors are minor at most and do not interfere much if at all with the story telling itself. I put a lot of stock in character development, description, and plot development. Anything you read of mine you can be sure to find it all.
Some random fun facts...
You can find me on Tumblr with my series of "Things Fangirls Say" blog posts and tags.
Trains, lady-bugs and kids in scary movies scare the hell out of me.
I love superhero movies but can’t stand Superman…I don’t get how no one knows its him?! And than all the powers...doesn't make for much to find interesting about him. I will gladly argue MARVEL being better than DC any day-- DC has Aqua Man...automatic loss.
I like to pretend I was never one of those Twilight people. Lock those memories away in a box in the attic to be found by my grandchildren when I am dead.
I buy more books than my reading can keep up with...with no complaints.
I can agree that I am a total geek/nerd. I find it funny when people discover that and tell me they wouldn't have expected it. It is also a little insulting as it is usually because I am either I am a girl or I don't have the look-- whatever that means.
I am still a live! As some of you know I recently graduated college and got a job teaching-- as a result I don't have as much time as I used to have to write. I am getting some done every so often but it is taking me a lot longer to update anything new. I will have a lot more time come the summer time and be a lot faster with my story updates. Until then it will be slow going.
- I had mentioned in several of my author's notes in Hidden Beneath the Darkness/Underneath Breaking Through (depending on which catergory you are looking in) that a sequel for Loki and my OC Vitalini would be in the works and include their daughter Emrys that I introduced in the final chapter. This sequel is now off the table and being replaced with my current LokixOC fic that focuses on Loki and Fiore. This fic is in TWO parts. Part two includes many of the plot lines I was going to use for the HBD and UBT sequel.
- Something Wicked This Way Comes is now complete. I made a last minute decision to cut the story into two parts. Part 2 In and Out of Darkness will continue and is currently my top priority in writing. Be patient for updates until summer when you won't have to be so patient.
- For the time being Moonlight Wishes will be on Hiatus as I decided to rework the plot line or continue it at all-- Twilight has died for more but I still really enjoy the character of Jasper, so we shall see on this one.
- I am playing with the idea of both an Criminal Minds (ReidxOC) fic, Alice 2009 (HatterxOC) and an Doctor Who (DoctorxOC) fic. These stories are only in beginning phases of planning right now. I am further along in my plot points for the Criminal Minds fic.
- For my Vampire Diaries fans I have another fanfic planned out for when I am finished with my current one that even I find the plot line I have planned impressive and interesting. It takes a spin on the whole Katherine giving birth to a daughter plot line but in a whole other direction that you might not expect. The story will obviously be DamonXOC centered but I can't tell you much more without ruining the surprise.
- Half My Heart with DamonxOC (Mila) Will eventually be finished-- I swear it is nearly there where I left off. I lost interest in Vampire Diaries for a while and recently picked it back up again. Now I am getting itchy to pick up where I left off with this one. I plan to likely pick it up and finish this summer when I have more time away from teaching. I recently read through again and rememinded myself where I planed to go...it will be good. I found myself thinking, "Wow, that is a great idea."
- I know I said that I was considering possibility of pulling the Primeval fic Yesterdays my ConnorxOC (Olivia "Liv") fic all together. But I am still considering eventually picking it back up. I'll see what I think when i catch up with my other fics because the ideas for this one are still in my head and they're amazing but the more scyfy rather than supernatural writing isn't my cup of tea. I have however, recently decided to keep going with it when I have more time. Meaning, it will continue on hiatus for the time being. I will likely be picking it up this summer. The ideas were too good to let go-- I also recently watched Alice 2009 so Andrew Lee Potts is acting as inspiration.