Author has written 2 stories for Gundam Wing/AC, and Zoids.
Dragon K. Interesting name, no? K stands for Killer. While he hunts and kills dragons, he has dragon DNA inside him and can transform into a dragon at will. He only kills dragons of certain species and ones that are attacking/killing humans. He has lived for 4768 years so far and does not see an end to his life as of yet. The militaries of the world know him and do not seek his destruction, or that of his known friends in the dragon realm. He can teleport between this realm and others to keep the peace on all planets and realms. Spends his time meditating and training to keep his reflexes and battle skills sharp. Has many attacks to use including melee and breath attacks. Can sometimes incorparte attacks into his style and combine them together. One known attack combo he uses is a Kamehamaha type breath attack with a Rasengan at the head of it. He is also very skilled with the sword and likes piloting Zoids. His favorite Zoid is the Genosaurer series. His dragon form is as tall as a mountain and some claim he is the Draygod of dragons.
you know you live in 2007 when...
1. You accidentally enter your password into the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
9. You were too busy to notice number five.
10. You actually look to check if there was a number five.
11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
12. Re-post if you fell for it. You know you did
92 percent of the teenage population would die if Orlando Bloom said that it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. put this in your profile if you're part of the 8 percent that would be laughing your carcass off.
Ninety-eight percent of teenagers have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the two percent who hasn't, copy this and paste it in your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent that aren't, copy this, put it in you profile, and add your name to the list.
AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Tsuyu Mikazuki, Weasel Chick, Revenant666, dragonsroar, foxdude33, FallenLex, Soelle, aticiia, Parselmaster, Akatsuki King, Spirit of the Abyss, loki09 aka ttre208, Romez, Dragon K
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile