Author has written 1 story for Naruto.
Hobbies: Game Development
Occupation: Software Engineer
Favorite Pairings: Naruto/Hinata Shikamaru/Temari Neji/TenTen Kakashi/Anko Iruka/Anko
Favorite BroMance: Naruto/Garra Naruto/Sasuke (I'm referring to a brotherly relationship, not yaoi)
Sometimes I will settle for Naruto/OC, some people can make some good OCs (checkout Shattered Mirror's Naruto/OC). I also tend to avoid Naruto/Sakura, unless that relationship took precedence prior to Naruto turning 6-7 and it wasn't one-sided.
Things I look for in fanfiction stories:
• My Favorite Pairings.
• Powerful Naruto (OP/slightly OP/strong, just don't make him weak as hell...2 years with Jiraiya should have made him a bit more stronger).
• Good Coverage (genin to jounin, or pre-academy to hokage).
• Friendship Based.
• Kurama and Naruto (father/son, mentor/apprentice, brotherly relationships)
• Completion (When I look for a new story I always look for completed ones only and even check if the sequels are completed).
• Happy Endings
• Filled With Lighthearted Moments
However, I have yet to find a good Naruto/Hinata story where Naruto leaves the Konoha (not destroying it) and becomes very strong from training outside of Konoha ninja (maybe Kuruma would be his teacher). I also like dark Naruto (not evil) fanfics, but with his personality mostly in tact (it's possible trust me).
Things I hate in fanfiction stories:
• M-Rated, I'm actually okay with the rating, I just hate a lemon every other chapter. One lemon in a story is fine by me though.
• OOC, it's to be expected that character will be OOC, but sometimes it just makes no sense. A little OOC is okay though.
• Regurgitating the original plot scene by scene.
• Yaoi or Yuri (it's just uncomfortable for me to read).
• Perverse NaruHina (It has to be mild for me, I dislike limes too, but innuendos from time to time are okay with me).