Author has written 18 stories for Harry Potter, Naruto, and Kingdom Hearts.
Some Random Information About Me:
Favorite Fandom: Harry Potter and Naruto
Favorite Colors: Black, Red, Silver and Green.
Ways of Contact:
Note: The sequel of Little Harry has been posted. It's called "Kjære Mitt Barn". Please do read Little Harry BEFORE that one, or it might be slightly confusing.. But then again, it might be possible to read as a stand-alone. :)
So I'm early finished at school and walk home from the busshold, with a pair of way too baggy pants, and untied shoelaces (my dog has chewed on them so they're too short to tie properly), and I can see the puffs of air in front of me due to the cold, and my hands are freezing because I forgot my gloves when going to school in the morning. The sun is up, and the snow sparkles in the yellow sunlight, and I feel the headache coming up that always seem to bother me when the sun comes back after months of absence, and so I squint my eyes and look straight down, trying to avoid looking at the not-so-sharp light as much as possible. When I finally get inside, my dog jumps on me and starts licking my hands in greeting, bouncing up at me as I take off my jacket and shoes, and I laugh and scratches him behind his ears which he enjoys oh so much, and I notice that I'm actually hungry, so I make myself a cup of hot cappuccino and two toasts and sit down and relax, with a wonderful realization dawning upon me.
It is finally weekend.
Serenade by me and Anna Tremell:
Favourite Quote of the Moment:
If something in your writing gives support to people in their lives, that's more than just entertainment-which is what we writers all struggle to do, to touch people. - Dean Koontz
When the terrible force of Oyashiro’s voice drove him up and out of himself and his fingers became like knives and his throat like meat to carve. When the harpies' piercing shrieks made his ears bleed and the maggots fed on his rotting eyes, wriggling up into his brain and steering him towards deeper horrors than he had ever known.
- 41 Hate Club by CaideSin
At first, he just wandered, but then he saw and he knew it was all her fault and he hated her, he hated her and her Oyashiro, constantly laughing at him, constantly wriggling like maggots under his skin, making his blood burn him from inside and making his own mind rebel against him.
- 41 Hate Club by CaideSin
The three friends spent the rest of the long day in what became to be one of their fondest and happiest days. Orion would cherish this memory as one of the happiest of his life; as the last one he had ever spent with his best friends in carefree joy and shared loved. Years later, whenever he recalled it, tears of despair would run down his cheeks, for the loss of their shared happiness; but it would warm his heart at the same time, knowing, that at that time, he had been theirs and they had been his.
-The Black Heir by FirePhoenix8
Prince of Tennis:
Ryoma took his phone while it was still ringing and threw it out the open window, making a hollow 'thunk' as it hit the tree.
Surprisingly, the tree shouted angrily, in a rather familiar voice, 'What the hell was that for, Ryoma?'
Ryoma turned slowly to face his window. Maybe he had been hallucinating. He probably had been. Trees didn't talk. Ever. How could it be possible for trees to talk anyway? That defied every law of science! Actually, it broke every law of everything.
'Did you think the tree was talking?' the tree drawled, and Ryoma walked over to the window to take a closer look. There in the branches sat a quite disgruntled Atobe Keigo, who had a red splotch on his forehead in the shape of a cell phone.
-An Unpalatable Misunderstanding by Awin-chan
Top Ten Reasons Why Gay Marriage Is Wrong:
1) Being gay is not natural. Real American's always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3)Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behaviour. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans
i have hereby hacked thy account... best wishes wassar XD
Unsafe External Link
|Focus:||General: All Categories|