Author has written 7 stories for Evangelion, D.Gray-Man, Flame of Recca, and Rurouni Kenshin.
Hello fanfiction community!
I'm a long-time ff writer/reader. Those who have read my earlier works already know that I'm lazy and could sometimes go on hiatus for long periods of time... but I always find my way back to anime and ff. I only write Yaoi but who knows, maybe I'll write het someday? Very unlikely but whatever. Like all other authors, I appreciate reviews very much so if you want faster updates, you know what to do. ;) I'm also a very active reader so I usually give reviews to those who deserve them.
I have an LJ account where I post my bandfiction (PATD's BrendonxRyan) which you can find here: . I plan to be active again on LJ but with anime fanfiction this time, but I haven't got the time to do so... anyway, I plan on posting some of my anime stuff there too.
Other ways to reach me:
my anon facebook: https://www.facebook.com/deadoralive.mugz
Anime and pairings I like:
D Gray Man: LavixKanda, AllenxKanda, TykixKanda (yeah, Kanda-uke fan here)
Hunter X Hunter: Kuroro x Kurapica
Yu Yu Hakusho: YusukexKurama
Bleach: IchigoxIshida, GrimmjowxUlquiorra, AizenxUlquiorra
Katekyo Hitman Reborn: DinoxKyoya (D18), YamamotoXKyoya, TsunaXKyoya, YamamotoXGokudera
Some Other Anime Titles I like:
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Full Metal Alchemist
Kyo Kara Mao
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Darker than Black
Lord of the Rings
The Vampire Chronicles (Anne Rice)
A Song of Ice and Fire
So yeah, now you might have a hint of my writing style and what I like. If you have prompts you want done which are under the said pairings/fandom, I might do them. ALSO, if you've read any good fics of the fandoms and pairings above, please do make reccs!!! I love reading good ones (Check out my favorites) so if you make reccs, I will be very very very happy.
So I've been thinking of something interesting to write on my ff.net profile because I've seen a lot of the other accounts having this list or that quiz on the profile page. And of course, my brilliant mind only came up with one thing: My biggest fanfiction pet peeves!
I just realized these things as I was browsing through stories to read one day... I understand some people might not be happy reading this but I write this list with the intention of amusing others so I hope we can all laugh it off. Remember, this is an opinion base on my personal preference as a reader. Please don't take it seriously. And here we go...
1. The Summary-less. I have encountered a looooot of these. Now the reason for this being on my list is this: imagine yourself walking into the library to entertain yourself for an hour break. You're not even looking for anything in particular. You pull out a random book and you hate it upon reading the first paragraph. You get another random one, and another, and another. Instead of an hour of entertainment, you get an hour of disappointments. I am a reader and I deserve to know what I'm going to read about. A summary is important no matter how suck-y you think you write it. I understand that some people really find it hard to make a summary. Still, JUST DO ONE. I think I might have missed a lot of good stories because of this pet peeve.
2. The Demanding Summary-less. What's more annoying than the summary-less, is the demanding summary-less. You know this too. These stories' summaries all go along the lines of "I suck at summaries. Just go read it." Just go read it. Just. Go. Read. It. JUST. GO. READ. IT! Holy crap. No offense to the people who do this but personally, I don't even click at the story link when I read this line. It's like a dead_or_alive0013 repellent. It's annoying. It makes me angry. And then lose interest.
3. The Space Saver. Now this one, I know a lot of readers will agree. The Space Savers have severe lack of use of the button 'enter' from the keyboard from whence it came. The sentences are all knitted together as one giant block of words. Usually, you could only count around three paragraphs for a 2000 word chapter. It makes my head ache. What's more frustrating is that some of the Space Savers are actually good! I've actually endured several chapters of these but ended up regretting it. I think I've learned somewhere that a direct quote from a character warrants a new paragraph. That alone should give us several paragraphs if the chapter has a lot of conversations. I'm not really sure about the rule though...
4. The No-Page Break's. This one's a minor thing but is still a pet peeve. I hate it when I read stuff and I become too absorbed and then poof! I read something completely out of context/topic. I just want to say, page breaks are great for separating story parts of different character POV, different sub-plot, different day, etc. ff.net has one that is long enough to almost cut across the page! I've seen other authors get artsy with theirs. Really, we should all use page breaks.
5. ...I might add more soon. :)
UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS:
Chapter 13 of insomnia is being written veeeerrry slowly. Please bear with me.