Author has written 9 stories for Magnificent Seven, Stargate: SG-1, Lost World, Supernatural, and Stargate: Atlantis.
Hi! I am recently graduated with my Master's degree in Guidance Counseling. I live in Tennessee, so southernisms tend to slip into my stories, whether I mean to or not. I hope you, the reader enjoys them. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me. Check out my deviantart account atThe picture that inspired me to write the story We All fall down is title 'story inspiration'
I changed my penname to I'mcalledZorro, because of camp. I was a Girl Scout camp counselor in '06, '07,and '08 (sense a theme here?) and my camp name was Zorro so I thought it approprate to be forever know to outsiders as Zorro! Also if anybody has any angles on how I can write the Winchesters into a Girl Scout Camp please let me know, because I want to write one, but right now it is still in the planning stage and I need help.
I have several stories in development,
1. Supernatural - Sam and Dean live on a farm for a bit and get a bit of country life, and grandparents! (I have about two chapters written)
2. Supernatural - Dean discovers he has a kid (non written so far, but much thought has been given)
3. Supernatural - The afre mention Camp story (None wrtten down, but have several ideas)
4. Stargate & NCIS crossover - People are getting murdered at Cheyeane Mountain and NCIS comes out to investigate (About 4 chapters written)
5. I also want to write a NCIS and Supernatural crossover, but have nothing sides for the fact that I want John and Gibbs to have known each other in the Marines.
Favorate Shows are. Stargate SG-1, NCIS, and Supernatural are my absolute favorates! Gilmore Girls, Smallville, Dukes of Hazzard (I got to meet John Schneider (Bo) at Dukesfest), CSI, and ER, get honorable mentions.
I will be forever depressed because of Stargate having been cancled, it is a travisty!
God Bless You and thanks for visiting,
Ya'll caome back now, ya hear!
PS - Fellow Counclers E-Mail me! If you don't i'll sic the green duck on you!
Unsafe External Link