Author has written 11 stories for Harry Potter, Hobbit, Kung Fu Panda, and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
An author based in England, 17 year old female.
Fandoms I'm in:
- Harry Potter
- Fantastic Beasts
- The Hobbit
- Kung Fu Panda
I will write for pretty much all of them and they all have a special place somewhere in my heart.
Genres I tend to write for:
- Comedy (I'm not great but I try my best)
- Character studies (not really a genre but oh well)
Favourite characters from each fandom:
- Remus Lupin
- Tina Goldstein
- Crane (bird boy is my obsession at the moment, it's hard not to make every fic center around him)
What attracts me to certain fandoms...
- THE DYNAMIC MAN, god if there's a group of characters and they have this amazing dynamic I absolutetly love it. It means there's more room for fic and more genres - two examples are the Marauders (HP) and the Furious Five (KFP)
- Friendship between characters? Always. I love anything gen, it's a joy to write and read. Every fandom I'm in I am obsessed with the friendships, the anamoly is for Fantastic Beasts because I've never been one to ship but Newt and Tina are just so well-written!
- BACKSTORIES I literally live for these. If something traumatic/life-changing happened to one of my favs that shaped who they are today then I am there for it! Examples are Remus Lupin (HP), Tigress (KFP), Nori (Hobbit, and not quite canonical, but lets say that PJ made some good changes when it came to the personalities of the dwarves hehe).
What I'm working on at the moment..
- A 5 plus 1 collection for KFP
- Re-writing my Marauders series (large job I know)
- A one-shot to add to Fly
- A spin-off one-shot from Affirmations (It is UP! Titled Absurdity!)
- Modern spy AU fic for KFP (very niche I know, but it's my passion project haha)
What I want out of writing...
- I would love to do collaboration one-shot with other authors, they seem so fun and I've never had anyone else I can talk to about fanfic (preferably KFP at the moment)
- Comments! I am STARVED for reviews and constructive critisicm so please, if you read one of my stories then tell me what I can improve on
- *puts tips of fingers together* some online friends to talk to (I'm so lonely when it comes to fic haha *sniffle*)
- I want you, the reader, to enjoy my writing! I have fun doing it, so you should get enjoyment out of reading it!
Just a note...
- My update schedule is all over the place! I'm working on four fics at once and it's hard to keep myself in writing plans. If you are reading any of my WIPs then patience is key :D
We work in the Shadows will probably be updated once every three weeks, for those reading.
I'm a pretty inconsistent author, (I hold down two part-time jobs and go to college full time, don't blame me) but I always have at least three WIPs that usually get finished eventually, so stick around I guess! I tend to write one-shots as they are easier but I'll start tackling some longer stories for a challenge! Reviews help me out, and it's the reason I started posting here in the first place. So when I ask for writing criticism, I mean it!
I'm a friendly person and I like talking about fic, feel free to pm me!
If you want to find me somewhere else on the internet I am on A03, Tumblr, Reddit and (sadly) Wattpad by the same name.
Have fun stalking!